Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Fresh Kasala In Sagamu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Kasala In Sagamu (1511 Views)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
There was fresh crisis last night in Sagamu
3 was shot dead, One was killed this morning = 4
Prolly, more to follow to Hades

Why can’t the mumu Governor do something about it
Nor be him talk say make dem dey arrest yahoo?
Oya make dem come out now and let peace reign

Where are those jonzen security men arresting yahoo guys in ogun state? Can’t they do something about theses killings everyday?

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by OGwales(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fools! Make Una continue. Oshe
Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by kingthreat(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
If you are not a cultist, please stop having friends as cultists. We for here simply want to be sure that no innocent people died. The Eiye and Aiye can eliminate themselves. They know what they signed up for.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:
If you are not a cultist, please stop having friends as cultists. We for here simply want to be sure that no innocent people died. The Eiye and Aiye can eliminate themselves. They know what they signed up for.
What about having them as customers?

Are you saying all cultists are Evil?
If you’re a business man, just saying, are you saying some of your customers are not cultists and doing well and also promoting your business? You may not know. Some even have them as Families

Try dey think before you talk. Don’t think thru anus
Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 30, 2022
This reduces the numbers of killers and kidnappers in society, good.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 30, 2022
Gloccz:

If you’re a business man, just saying, are you saying some of your customers are not cultists and doing well and also promoting your business? You may not know. Some even have them as Families

Presently all cultists do is kill, cap and loot, they are all evil o, no good cultist...or you be learner grin
A cultist is a killer, looter and agent of evil.

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by shagasha: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Na strong men go down so o

No RIP to give

Not even a Bleep to give

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by DryMouth: 2:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Nice one....
Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Lampy336: 5:03am On Mar 30, 2022
You too think well if mata xup them go use you count scores , as long as they know you been a close pal to any cultist so a word is enof for the wise bro

1 Like

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Reelmii: 5:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Guy who dey win for this game

1 Like

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by kingthreat(m): 5:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Gloccz:

Oga cultist, no be me carry you enter bush bam you. No be me tell you make you dey worship the idol for your cult. Infact na you dey reason through your anus as wetin you dey transmit na shittalk. If you get mind so, go Sagamu dey fly your colour. You go collect and we go use your picture do "Say no to Cultism" poster.

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:

Oga cultist, no be me carry you enter bush bam you. No be me tell you make you dey worship the idol for your cult. Infact na you dey reason through your anus as wetin you dey transmit na shittalk. If you get mind so, go Sagamu dey fly your colour. You go collect and we go use your picture do "Say no to Cultism" poster.
Mumu do you even know who you’re talking to or where I’m at the moment

Rest!
Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by kingthreat(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gloccz:
Mumu do you even know who you’re talking to or where I’m at the moment

Rest!

None of my business Mr. Cultist

1 Like

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:

None of my business Mr. Cultist
Looter

Na looting be Ur job . Ur moniker spits volume
Just guessing maybe one of the son of a blind god
Plucked out by an eagle

Anyway have a nice day
Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by kingthreat(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gloccz:
Looter

Na looting be Ur job . Ur moniker spits volume
Just guessing maybe one of the son of a blind god
Plucked out by an eagle

Anyway have a nice day

No I am not a cultist. Neither am I in government to loot funds. It's obvious the last bit of wisdom in you has been looted and you are looking for who to blame it on.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingthreat:

No I am not a cultist. Neither am I in government to loot funds. It's obvious the last bit of wisdom in you has been looted and you are looking for who to blame it on.
Jonze LoL EAD!
Na your papa brain dem Loot
Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by kingthreat(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Fresh Kasala In Sagamu by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Laid out the street, leaking out their brains grin

You want to be hard angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft Confess On How She Destroyed People Destiny (VIDEO BELOW) / AKA Was Shot In The Head / My Dad Sent Policemen After Me Several Times – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.