Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (744 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by oluwatisesunday(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pls i need advice on my marriage..we have two children but my wife do complain of my sex life that i stay too long on her and actually i can last over an hour but i cant stay in my marriage without having sex..pls should i devorce or marry another woman

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by RedMac: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Marry another wife simple, make sure u go for the one that can match up ur power...

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
My guy, divorce or marry another woman is not your answer. When your in courtship with your wife, did you have sex and she enjoys it then why now. Well, women tends relax when they are married forgeting that that is the period they need to add ingredients to their sauce.
oluwatisesunday:
Pls i need advice on my marriage..we have two children but my wife do complain of my sex life that i stay too long on her and actually i can last over an hour but i cant stay in my marriage without having sex..pls should i devorce or marry another woman

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by Zonefree(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nairaland sex starved gender go DM you taya. Relax

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by Daniel7543: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
We need a video of you lasting over an hour as proof or We don't believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by RedMac: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Daniel7543:
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Don't ruin your marriage because of sex.
Use your brain to think, not your balls.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me by Kollins11: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na food? Baba better calm down jare... She be your wife nor mean say you go vandalize her kpekus na. Nawa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by oluwatisesunday(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Daniel7543:
must i place a video before you can belief
Re: Pls Advice Me by arthurwillia(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluwatisesunday:

Do the both brother, devorce and marry another woman, infact marry two women too.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Tallpanther(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluwatisesunday:
fool..
Re: Pls Advice Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02am On Mar 29, 2022
oluwatisesunday:

why dont you instead do something pleasurable TO HER TOO so that she may enjoy it longer?!
Re: Pls Advice Me by iLegendd(m): 3:16am On Mar 29, 2022
oluwatisesunday:

Instead of you to say you don't last long and needs a solution on how to last long, to enable me advertise our book, you're saying you last too long. Mtcheeew. Bad market. cheesy

Anyway, for those who can't last long like the OP, but want to last hours naturally and permanently, read the book Lasticle and thank me later.

Download the free version here: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Add some varieties (for her pleasure) and mental fantasy (to trigger you into shooting faster if that's what she wants).

You may be thrusting in and out every time — it does get boring when you don't mix it up. Try circular motion and other things.

Re: Pls Advice Me by 2buffagain(m): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2022
oluwatisesunday:

spoken like a cave man that doesn't even eat pussy.
Sex isn't just about you. If you make it something she herself looks forward to as opposed to just a chore, you might get a different response.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Boogyman557: 5:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool real NIGGA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Constantly Asked Him For Money / Mr Eazi Proposes To Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola / SEX TAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.