Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Hiccups And Coughs For Days, Pls What Can I Use? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hiccups And Coughs For Days, Pls What Can I Use? (344 Views)

How Did You Cope For Days Without Nairaland. / Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty / Love Hiccups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiccups And Coughs For Days, Pls What Can I Use? by Samson0303: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hiccups and coughs for days, pls what can I use?

Doc in the house pls help me oo.

I have used many cough syrubs, but it will still come back overtime.
Re: Hiccups And Coughs For Days, Pls What Can I Use? by carl90(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Go to a pharmacy close to you and explain yourself to a pharmacist (not a businessman chemist o )
Re: Hiccups And Coughs For Days, Pls What Can I Use? by Ruthy12302: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Friend, I once experience it,so I know it we make you uncomfortable, please just get a spoon full of sugar, open your mouth,and swallow the spoon full of sugar please remember just swallow it, and the hiccup we stop immediately,God bless you.
Re: Hiccups And Coughs For Days, Pls What Can I Use? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Go buy lagatil tab (chlorpromazine tab) and take, the hiccugh will stop. Remember to ask for the dosage
Re: Hiccups And Coughs For Days, Pls What Can I Use? by Highman56: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sip water 7 times.northern medicine for hiccups

(1) (Reply)

4 Factors That Make Women Fall In Love With Men / 9 Things A Woman Does When She's No More In Love With You / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Disappoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.