Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes (2428 Views)

What Type Of Movies Dose Your Woman Or Man Likes / 5 Things Your Woman Hates About Sex 18+ / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
What a Woman Hates, But a Man Likes

List what a woman hates, but a man likes and vice versa.

I go first.

Example 1:

A woman hates to be called a pròstitute, or a whóre, but when you call a man a whoré, it's more like you're complimenting him or calling him a "ladies' man."

For a man to be a whôre, he must either be goodlooking, smart, or rich. An ugly broke man who isn't smart can't be a whôre except he rápes women by force.

A man who isn't rich, smart, or goodlooking CAN'T be a whôre. So, calling a man a player/LovePeddler/male próstitute, etc. is actually a compliment, but to a woman, it's an abuse/insult.

She has slept with everyone in this school is an insult to a woman, but he has slept with all the girls in this school is a compliment to a guy. Your fellow men will envy you and get jealous.

Example 2:

Calling a woman skinny in the US or even in Nigeria is like a compliment, but calling a man skinny in Nigeria is an abuse and body-shaming.

Inversely, calling a woman fat is an abuse and body-shaming, but calling a man fat in Nigeria is like a compliment which silently means, "He is rich and eating well."

Example 3:

Calling a Nigerian woman a fraud or a Yahoo girl is an accusation and an insult, but calling most Nigerian youths a Yahoo boy is like a compliment. It's an indirect way of saying they are rich or about to be rich.

Example 4:

When a man tells a woman her vagina is too big (wide), she'll feel insulted, but if you tell a man his pénis is too big, he feels complimented.

Example 5:

If a woman is too tall, telling her she's too tall makes her feel body-shamed and uncomfortable, but if you tell a man he's too tall, he feels complimented.

Example 6:

If a woman's husband is rich and you tell her her husband is rich, she feels happy and complimented, but if a man's wife is richer and you tell him his wife is rich, he feels insulted.

Example 7:

When you tell an actress her boobs and ass are big, she feels complimented, but will pick offense for sexualizing her. If you tell a man his boobs and ass are big, he feels insulted for body-shaming him and indirectly saying he is gay while talking to him as if you are gay too.

Give me your own example(s) of things of this nature — where it sounds like a compliment to one gender, but an insult/abuse/body-shaming to another gender.

Updated Info:

Example 8:

If you tell a girl you're a nice girl, she feels happy and complimented, but if you tell a what'sup boy or a man who knows about redpill and being an alpha male that he is a nice guy, he feels offended and insulted.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Candidlady: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
sad

Lemme just chill on this space!!!

Igot an issue with that your example but idont have strength to go into that(man LovePeddler) °°°make ijust read people examples°°°

Ilegendd iam happy you didn't deactivate

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Fahdiga(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
When you tell a woman that you won't give her money is like you are wishing her death

2 Likes

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lemme just chill on this space!!!

Igot an issue with that your example but idont have strength to go into that(man LovePeddler) °°°make ijust read people examples°°°

Ilegendd iam happy you didn't deactivate
He’s a very smart and intelligent guy but very very wayward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by segaloo(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmm

8 Likes

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by MajesticKris: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
We go talk about this later..

I just dey come back FRm WORK!
shocked shocked
MAKE i WEED FIRST........

Make i for understand watin u dey yan
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Candidlady: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
He’s a very smart and intelligent guy but very very wayward

Yeah inoticed too.... Love the fact he doesn't care what em haters got to say!!! Seems like those hating on him kinda gives him more drive!

"real alpha is doing good, but never condoning nonsense.

Simp is doing good, but condoning nonsense".
(c)ilegendd

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah inoticed too.... Love the fact he doesn't care what em haters got to say!!! Seems like those hating on him kinda gives him more drive!

(c)ilegendd
Yes I love his drive and edge over haters, you can’t just bring him down ,he’s got so much strength but hardly pick on people,these are signs of a true alpha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:

(c)ilegendd
Actually, the word "wayward" doesn't apply to me. What she wanted to type is eccentric, crazy, or unpredictable, but she accidentally typed wayward. I will forgive her for the typo. We all make mistakes when we type.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Stacyomolola(f): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
When a man tells a woman her vagina is too big (wide), she'll feel insulted, but if you tell a man his pénis is too big, he feels complimented.

It's supposed to be big na

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Stacyomolola:

It's supposed to be big na
cheesy Dem don come o! So, you're indirectly body-shaming us with extremely small d*cks, huh? This comment is pushing me to consider suicide. I kanttt taykiiit! This is body-shaming in the highest order. #TearsDropping cry cry

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Shiiii
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
So, those men who abuse women a lot don't have anything to add to this? Maybe, I should call the moderator to help out soon.
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Sheddy5(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
*The direct opposite*

when you tell a girl/woman, she's not beautiful, she feels upset and rejected.

when you tell a boy/man he's not good looking, he feels being mocked.

*acording to the post*

when you tell a girl she's a bad girl, she feels being insulted.

when you tell a boy he's a bad boy, he feels being complimented.

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sheddy5:

when you tell a girl she's a bad girl, she feels being insulted.

when you tell a boy he's a bad boy, he feels being complimented.

I like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello
@iLegendd
Can I use a phone to write a book and publish at kdp
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Hello
@iLegendd
Can I use a phone to write a book and publish at kdp

I avoid questions on this topic. Yes, I have written a couple of books with a phone from start to finish. Before you publish, you'll have to use a computer for formatting.

You can publish with your phone, but you need a computer for formatting. Some people do format with a phone by using Google doc, but I haven't done it. I only write with a phone, format and proofread with a computer, and publish with either a phone or a computer. That's all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by christianjoy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
When you call a woman chubby she feels complimented

But when you call a man chubby omo na die be that oooo grin cheesy
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

I avoid questions on this topic. Yes, I have written a couple of books with a phone from start to finish. Before you publish, you'll have to use a computer for formatting.

You can publish with your phone, but you need a computer for formatting. Some people do format with a phone by using Google doc, but I haven't done it. I only write with a phone, format and proofread with a computer, and publish with either a phone or a computer. That's all.

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Polynek(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
All u said is true shaa
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Lilsameey: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
H
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Prettygirl200(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

I go first.

Example 1:

A woman hates to be called a pròstitute, or a whóre, but when you call a man a whoré, it's more like you're complimenting him or calling him a "ladies' man."

For a man to be a whôre, he must either be goodlooking, smart, or rich. An ugly broke man who isn't smart can't be a whôre except he rápes women by force.

A man who isn't rich, smart, or goodlooking CAN'T be a whôre. So, calling a man a player/LovePeddler/male próstitute, etc. is actually a compliment, but to a woman, it's an abuse/insult.

She has slept with everyone in this school is an insult to a woman, but he has slept with all the girls in this school is a compliment to a guy. Your fellow men will envy you and get jealous.

Example 2:

Calling a woman skinny in the US or even in Nigeria is like a compliment, but calling a man skinny in Nigeria is an abuse and body-shaming.

Inversely, calling a woman fat is an abuse and body-shaming, but calling a man fat in Nigeria is like a compliment which silently means, "He is rich and eating well."

Example 3:

Calling a Nigerian woman a fraud or a Yahoo girl is an accusation and an insult, but calling most Nigerian youths a Yahoo boy is like a compliment. It's an indirect way of saying they are rich or about to be rich.

Example 4:

Example 5:

If a woman is too tall, telling her she's too tall makes her feel body-shamed and uncomfortable, but if you tell a man he's too tall, he feels complimented.

Example 6:

If a woman's husband is rich and you tell her her husband is rich, she feels happy and complimented, but if a man's wife is richer and you tell him his wife is rich, he feels insulted.

Example 7:

When you tell an actress her boobs and ass are big, she feels complimented, but will pick offense for sexualizing her. If you tell a man his boobs and ass are big, he feels insulted for body-shaming him and indirectly saying he is gay while talking to him as if you are gay too.

Give me your own example(s) of things of this nature — where it sounds like a compliment to one gender, but an insult/abuse/body-shaming to another gender.

Very impressive!!!

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Prettygirl200(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
When u as a lady tells a fellow lady I love u, it's regarded as nothing but immediately u tell a fellow guy I love u ahhh u are seen as a gay and na direct hospital u go see yourself undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
christianjoy:
When you call a woman chubby she feels complimented

But when you call a man chubby omo na die be that oooo grin cheesy
cheesy I see some truth in this, but American men are the ones who will get upset.

Nigerian men will just see it as a compliment. You know, in a poor country, where hunger is ravaging most, being chubby is a sign of good living (for men).

In a rich country like the US, where hunger isn't ravaging most, being chubby will be considered laziness and a sign that you eat too much, but don't exercise. Different countries, different perceptions.

For women, fat or chubby upsets them. They want to hear, "Your stomach is so flat and you're so fit."

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
When u as a lady tells a fellow lady I love u, it's regarded as nothing but immediately u tell a fellow guy I love u ahhh u are seen as a gay and na direct hospital u go see yourself undecided undecided

Oh yeah, this is true.

"I love you" hits differently for both gender. If Kevin Hart tells Will Smith "I love you," Will will just...

So, for a guy, if you want to tell your fellow guy I love you, make sure you add "no homo," at the end of your statement to avoid trouble. grin

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Prettygirl200(f): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

Oh yeah, this is true.

"I love you" hits differently for both gender. If Kevin Hart tells Will Smith "I love you," Will will just...

So, for a guy, if you want to tell your fellow guy I love you, make sure you add "no homo," at the end of your statement to avoid trouble. grin
Lol no don't bother telling him I love u just say "one love brother" or better still say my gee or my man to avoid story that touch if not ehhh the other person fit scatter your face with blows ooo

3 Likes

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Sheddy5(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol no don't bother telling him I love u just say "one love brother" or better still say my gee or my man to avoid story that touch if not ehhh the other person fit scatter your face with blows ooo
i learn something from this^

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

I go first.

Example 1:

Example 2:

Example 3:

Example 4:

Example 5:

Example 6:

Example 7:

It can only be Ilegendd.
Abeg cut small wisdom give me. cool

2 Likes

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Boogyman557: 5:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by iLegendd(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You can't handle weed.
Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by zexy2030(m): 6:20am On Mar 29, 2022
segaloo:
When you love a girl but you can't tell her. Most of us hate it but men likes it
You mean ladies hate being told they are loved?
That guys loves to hear, I love you.

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Hates, But A Man Likes by Boogyman557: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:
You can't handle weed.
Holly Gram cool EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy. / Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another / Omo Na To Go One Village And Look For One Correct Babe Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.