Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another (2328 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Allnaijatrends: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
A Cameroonian lady reportedly committed suicide after her boyfriend she sponsored to America dumped her for a new babe.

The US-based Cameroonian woman committed suicide by hanging after she funded the man’s relocation to America from Cameroon.

Cameroonian activist and humanitarian, Bella Powers, who revealed this in a Facebook post on Wednesday, March 29, said the lady, who lived in Hyattsville, Maryland, took the drastic action after she learnt that her boyfriend is set to marry his new lover on June 3, 2023.
Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/lady-commits-suicide/

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Pointblank09(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Die wrongfully in Fela voice.
When will people know that spending money on someone you are not legally married to is called CHARITY

9 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by bobbybrown007: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Machala, the boy or man will send spy to come for the girl funeral.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
He probably found out she's a top hoe and went on to get someone more level headed.. ijs

5 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:
He probably found out she's a top hoe and went on to get someone more level headed.. ijs
How did you know all this? Men are mostly the cause of failed relationships

4 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why is that 69 lady always stalking you? It’s like you’ve done bad things to her
Killbillz:

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How did you know all this? Men are mostly the cause of failed relationships

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are laughing at the bitter truth
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why is that 69 lady always stalking you? It’s like you’ve done bad things to her
Lol..I like to do very bad things to u 🀭

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are laughing at the bitter truth
There's no truth there abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Omenkeafuruanya(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Omenkeafuruanya(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pointblank09:
Die wrongfully in Fela voice.
When will people know that spending money on someone you are not legally married to is called CHARITY

Your lame attempt at justifying his callousness is nauseating. Desist from doing that. Trustworthiness/loyalty should be sacrosanct - say no to opportunism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by MASTERYANKEE: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Why now ?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol..I like to do very bad things to u 🀭
catch me if you can grin dy play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

There's no truth there abeg
That’s the bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Fasindo: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
shocked

Something must kill a woman.

All die na die
Jack died for Rose in Titanic.
Romeo died for Juliet in Romeo and Juliet, so if this lady should die to make way for her ex boyfriend to have a new family of his choice, I won't consider it a bad idea.

Rip to her, if it was Nigerian lady, she would have gone to native doctor that will eat her money and end up doing nothing.

Rip to the died

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
catch me if you can grin dy play
Lol... Can u come to IMAX lekki in the next 1-2 hours? Let's see John Wick: Chapter 4

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... Can u come to IMAX lekki in the next 1-2 hours? Let's see John Wick: Chapter 4
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Chai cry
Lagos is my second home as well lol
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lagos is my second home as well lol
I know just thought u were available... No wahala πŸ™‚
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

I know just thought u were available... No wahala πŸ™‚
Alright. Sannu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nonexisting1: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nigga don't want to be eating leftovers. I understand that but the irony is that the vaginarian abroad will always be better than the vaginarian from this dark continent who breathes and oozes of entitlement mentality. I hope nigga knows what he is doing. It's safe to marry an African olosho who lives abroad than marry a virgin from this dark continent especially west Africa. Who no know no go know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Alright. Sannu
How far with ur albino friend
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

How far with ur albino friend
I updated the thread and mentioned kobojunk. I finally sat with her today and it made me feel so cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Allnaijatrends:
A Cameroonian lady reportedly committed suicide after her boyfriend she sponsored to America dumped her for a new babe. The US-based Cameroonian woman committed suicide by hanging after she funded the man’s relocation to America from Cameroon. Cameroonian activist and humanitarian, Bella Powers, who revealed this in a Facebook post on Wednesday, March 29, said the lady, who lived in Hyattsville, Maryland, took the drastic action after she learnt that her boyfriend is set to marry his new lover on June 3, 2023.
Why didn't she seek help abeg?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I updated the thread and mentioned kobojunk. I finally sat with her today and it made me feel so cool
Wow... That's nice. I'm proud of u for taking the step πŸ™‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Killbillz:

Wow... That's nice. I'm proud of u for taking the step πŸ™‚
I felt a big relief and the phobia is reducing. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by EriMma1: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
A foolish way to die.

Some ladies base their existence on men. Without a man, they can't live. Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
as much as suicide is wrong, i could have found many other ways to punish the devil...

i know this aint right, but let me just say it:"if this guy did you wrong to the point that you are ready to kill yourself, couldnt you kill him too?! now the devil is free to marry his new girl, lol!

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by zed7: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
She wasn't given proper orientation.

Just know that even your kids you made so much sacrifices for can abandon you when they make money. Nothing is impossible and should be a shock.

The secret to happiness is to expect nothing and appreciate everything. Always look after yourself, never abandon self totally for others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another by Baronthecelebri: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2023
She's very stupid, how can she sponsor the guy,is she a governor. You can assist someone not sponsor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Carry Yam Enter HK The Chairman N Boys Begin Celebrate / Guys Are All Over Me? Who Do I Choose? / Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfifsh A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.