Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry (1744 Views)

Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
My brothers wife gave birth yesterday but since then d baby have not cried.
Is it normal or we should go check if there's something spiritual �
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fireboy02:
Na by force? Leave baby alone abeg! undecided

So long as it is healthy, allow the baby adjust to living on its own terms abeg. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Give the baby better slap for yanch... The cry go come grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by mealdred: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
When I had my first child, he did not cry when he came out, the mid wife gave him abara at the back, the dude cried out loud immediately , I unconsciously joined in the cry cos I felt for him, the mid wife then said welcome baby.....
If its a general hospital, they do proper check especially below tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by neonly: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fireboy02:

Nothing spiritual Oga d baby go soon dey cry by d tym him or she find out say Na d wrong country dey born am maybe money still dey we una dey buy petrol and other amenities just give him some times

Nothing wrong with d child no need for alarm d child just dey Vex

8 Likes

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
mealdred:
When I had my first child, he did not cry when he came out, the mid wife gave him abara at the back, the dude cried out loud immediately , I unconsciously joined in the cry cos I felt for him, the mid wife then said welcome baby.....
If its a general hospital, they do proper check especially below tongue
I heard d baby developed convulsion but its under control now and receiving treatment(drip)
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Na by force? Leave baby alone abeg! undecided

So long as it is healthy, allow the baby adjust to living on its own terms abeg. undecided
Ok
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
neonly:

Nothing spiritual Oga d baby go soon dey cry by d tym him or she find out say Na d wrong country dey born am maybe money still dey we una dey buy petrol and other amenities just give him some times

Ok

Nothing wrong with d child no need for alarm d child just dey Vex
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Gloriagee(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Was the baby born in a hospital?

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gloriagee:
Was the baby born in a hospital?
maternity home
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by nifemi25(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
The nurse should have given him a better abara immediately he came out and didn't cry.
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
nifemi25:
The nurse should have given him a better abara immediately he came out and didn't cry.
What is abara
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by illicit(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fireboy02:

Put pepper on the tongue

Little pepper o
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fireboy02:

What is abara
A punch or a hard blow! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by insidelife22(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tell him/her this is Nigeria and sooner or later he will see what it means to be born a Nigerian.
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
illicit:
Put pepper on the tongue
hmm
What type of pepper
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by illicit(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fireboy02:
hmm
What type of pepper

Any

Raw, unripe, ripe, dried or cooked

Even soup

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A punch or a hard blow! undecided
Lol
But hope it's normal stuff dat happens sometimes
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by illicit(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
If the baby doesn't voice out (cry loudly, wail) then it's dumb
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fireboy02:
Lol
But hope it's normal stuff dat happens sometimes
It's not necessary to do that at all if there is nothing medically wrong with the child so please let it be. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tell your brother to take the baby to a good hospital and check the tongue.

but if you people discover that the baby is born deaf, poison him/her asap(pls be sure that he is deaf o) don't go and kill someone without enough proof
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Fireboy02: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It's not necessary to do that at all if there is nothing medically wrong with the child so please let it be. undecided
thanks
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
udoji2021:

but if you people discover that the baby is born deaf, poison him/her asap(pls be sure that he is deaf o) don't go and kill someone without enough proof
What? shocked
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by lilvicky68(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
udoji2021:

This second advice no good at all

Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What? shocked
Am serious, he will save the baby from many things.
but it should be confirmed by atleast 4 different hospitals before carrying out such action
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
udoji2021:

Am serious, he will save the baby from many things.
but it should be confirmed by atleast 4 different hospitals before carrying out such action
Save the baby from many things like what? undecided
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
lilvicky68:

This second advice no good at all

Nawa oh
Am serious, however, it must be confirmed by different medical doctors that the baby is deaf before taken such action

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by lilvicky68(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
udoji2021:

Am serious, however, it must be confirmed by different medical doctors that the baby is deaf before taken such action
Dumb not deaf.

Even if deaf and dumb is still a human being.
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
It's a sign of serious brain condition. Not normal.
Signs of imbecility.

I'm saying this because i watched a documentary on Saturday of one abnormal child who has mental disorder and the mother said he didn't cry for some months after he was born. That was when she suspected something was wrong with him.

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Save the baby from many things like what? undecided
Deafness is a sickness which is often underestimated, both the parents will suffer all for their lives if they insist to keep a deaf child.

it's just like keeping an ss child
Re: What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
udoji2021:

Deafness is a sickness which is often underestimated, both the parents will suffer all for their lives if they insist to keep a deaf child.

it's just like keeping an ss child
That isn't true unless the parents are uneducated and unwilling to do the best for their child. undecided

Also, technology has gotten to the point that some deaf people are now able to hear. A deaf child can go on to have and enjoy a fulfilling life provided the parents are able to step outside of themselves to do the best for the child. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For A Married Man To Tell His Wife How Much He Earns? / A Pair Of Shoe For Sale For #4k / See the Untamed Life Nigerian Single Mum Is Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.