Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (83472 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by BloomingDale(f): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2022
edosignature:
Your sense of reasoning is poor & appalling. Osibanjo is part of this evil government & anybody giving him safe landing need to get his/her self checked.

The only role of the Vice President is readiness to assume the Presidency should the need arise, and any other informal role given to him by the President. The Vice President has no say on how a President runs the country. You should put the blame on Buhari, his cabinets, ministers, House of Assemblies etc.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Aboguede(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
bro, I don't know you but you are an idiotic in nature because your ability to understand sarcasm is very shallow..pls no offence..

There was nothing sarcastic about the rubbish u posted. You are just lose mouth talking without thinking!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Aboguede(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
BloomingDale:

The only role of the Vice President is readiness to assume the Presidency should the need arise, and any other informal role given to him by the President. The Vice President has no say on how a President runs the country. You should put the blame on Buhari, his cabinets, ministers, House of Assemblies etc.

You also can not separate giving and receiving cos the two goes together therefore osi is part of the good or bad of the government even though I am not against the buhari government.

By the way we all know that osibanjo is tinubu puppet doing tinubu's part of the work as vice so osibanjo knows nothing and can say nothing. Aka (I were were were were)

Now minus tinubu from the presidential race cos he has done his part using osibanjo shocked

Now u get it grin
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by christistruth01: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2022
LibertyRep:
The terrorists have been reported to have taken over some local governments in Niger state yet move on as if nothing is at stake.

A couple of days, they were reported to have attacked an airport in Kaduna, we glossed over it.
Now this!

We may just be sitting on a keg of gun powder as a nation.

It is 2023 Election Politicians behind this

They have Political Thugs that are Off Season Bandits
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by legallyminded: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kwestionair:

It will catch up with them one of this day. I’m not wishing them bad but karma will catch up with this 2 people soon

They'll revert to using gongs and megaphones
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by cosmatika(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven

Modifed
To those asking abt the difference.
A bombed train with 970 passengers will result in at least 200 casualties while a bombed track will only stop the train provided the driver was able to see the damaged part on time which was so in this case.

Lol, One guy called me aboki and another called me buhari supporters

Typical Nigerians, we always resort to name calling when our opinions contradicted with others

May the blood of Dr Chinelo be upon your head and generation since you feel you are the only reasonable person on Nairaland. MF

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by DruLamar10(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerians pray a lot �
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OreMI22: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iliyasdass:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-terrorists-bomb/

I'm still perplexed that Buhari has not declared a state of emergency to address this worsening security situation in northern Nigeria.

Is it because the bandits are Fulani people??
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Buccalcavity2: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
How can you be excited or mock your govt. that your national asset is being destroyed and your fellow citizen is being shot or kidnapped by terrorists all because you hate your president or his party. Frankly, some humans are despicable!
When hatred for an individual numbs your sense of judgement, YOU NEED HELP!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Iceberg3: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
flokii:
Why are we still referring to them as bandits instead of terrorists? is this how we'll keep playing politics with people's lives because some big figures in the North want to cover up the terrorists attrocities going on in the region? for how long??
I blame Akeredolu's Igbo wife and all Igbos grin
Something deep is going on that most of us don't know yet.. they have attacked virtually everywhere in North and have hoisted flags in some L.G.As yet Northerners aren't bothered.. North will kill Nigeria finally with muslim terrorists they have allowed free hand to be operating as they like. Just recently, it was Kaduna airport that they attacked killing an airport worker and now this.
It's a pity the number one citizen is more intereated in sending Army and ammunitions to Imo state in SE while those terrorizing Zamfara, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger etc. are allowed to roam freely.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Scamburster(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
God punish obi..I said all politicians from 1999 till date must step down..enough is enough

Punish Obi for what offense exactly?
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Scamburster(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
God punish obi..I said all politicians from 1999 till date must step down..enough is enough

Only if you have functioning brain.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Scamburster:

Only if you have functioning brain.

do you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.