Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (83421 Views)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by MarketDispatch: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Iliyasdass:

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-terrorists-bomb/

Seems some Abuja to Kaduna transport vehicle owners don't want the railway services to work.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by BigDawsNet: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Frankiss44:

Are you just looking for who to kill or what? Or you think the military men don't have family? The government lack the will power to kill these people so why sacrifice innocent life

Looking for who to kill?

I don't know military is supposed to be an entertainment group of people who are not licenced to even carry a knife to kill a chicken...

We don't want the government to kill anyone

Their job is to give our directives...

We have men and women in the military trainee for this...
We hav sophisticated weapon no doubt...but I believe its fair and better than nothing

Bandits population is less than 1500
Why is it so tough to deploy or better still allow peacekeeping program in nigeria
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by BillionKnights: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2022
huptin:

You really have guts, under this horrific circumstance you still have time to involve yourself in semantics?
so you didn't see the headline as misleading?
why do you love arguing with the facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Elbinawi: 2:55am On Mar 29, 2022
BREAKING: Terrorists bombs Abuja-Kaduna train with 970 passengers onboard

A very disturbing News Report on the massive and unprecedented insecurity coming out of Kaduna state.

Just last week murderous terrorists killed more than one hundred people in Southern Kaduna and Northern Kaduna. They operated for hours unchecked and unchallenged. Then few days ago 100s of murderous terrorists attacked the Kaduna International airport. And now the terrorist bombs Abuja-Kaduna train with 970 passengers onboard.

The genocidal Buhari regime is spinning the fraudulent narrative that "all passengers are safe, unhurt". This is not true. There were heavy gunshots and some of passengers are hurt. In the #video here one of the passengers was shot.

Nobody should be forced to undergo such trauma of train bombing. There are hundreds of women, children and infants on this train for God sake. The intergenerational failure of the genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari on all sectors of governance is a historic fact.

Please Pray For Nigeria!

#NB: I thank all Friends, Brothers and Sisters who sent greetings and prayed for my health. Alhamdulillah, I am feeling much better now. But such depressing News Report from Nigeria will not allow one to take days rest.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by femmoy(m): 2:56am On Mar 29, 2022
tungamaje:
Kill all IPOB terrorists, they are evil. Why attack a passenger train with close to a thousand passengers on board?

Are you normal at all? They said terrorists and you're saying IPOB, your brain needs check up. I guess it's overheating.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Aboguede(m): 3:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Minime10:
APC is indeed tackling insecurity and they must be supported to continue the good work come 2023

I Don't know if u are a politician benefiting from this daily ridiculous of Nigeria government or u re just writing to appear intelligent but which ever way u re, you re a complete idiottttttt and also stupiddddddi along with every other cow like u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Aboguede:

I Don't know if u are a politician benefiting from this daily ridiculous of Nigeria government or u re just writing to appear intelligent but which ever way u re, you re a complete idiottttttt and also stupiddddddi along with every other cow like u
bro, I don't know you but you are an idiotic in nature because your ability to understand sarcasm is very shallow..pls no offence..
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by hopexter(m): 3:24am On Mar 29, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Na wa o

Aljazeerah and BBC news self don carry the news already, it says one person killed cry cry
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Cutehector(m): 3:27am On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Bonbed rail track not train... many bloggers no go make heaven

Modifed
To those asking abt the difference.
A bombed train with 970 passengers will result in at least 200 casualties while a bombed track will only stop the train provided the driver was able to see the damaged part on time which was so in this case.

Lol, One guy called me aboki and another called me buhari supporters

Typical Nigerians, we always resort to name calling when our opinions contradicted with others
whichever way, thank your stars you were not among the passengers, else you would not be typing this.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Progressive15: 3:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is a doom. Nigerian's leaders are wicked. What have we done in this part of the world!
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by muheeb01(m): 3:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Even train sef not safe...what a country
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by nyiamfrank: 3:46am On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:

Modifed
A bombed train with 970 passengers will result in at least 200 casualties while a bombed track will only stop the train provided the driver was able to see the damaged part on time which was so in this case.

Typical Nigerians, we always resort to name calling when our opinions contradicted with others
Rail or Track, must they be a bomb?
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by franudi: 3:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Fulani man has no business of ruling Nigeria again.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Cti28(m): 4:05am On Mar 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:
So we don't have military personnel right?

Why is that so difficult to deploy 5000 military and para mmilitary men and women in bandits territory...

Why for heaven sake
Because it is not Igbo land. Let the reverse be the case, all the millitary and paramillity formations would have been deployed

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Cti28(m): 4:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Olayetan:

True but Army were able to respond quickly and intervene before they kidnap the passengers.

Seems the only safe transportation within the states now is by air, Road and Rail isn't safe anymore.
And the army patted them
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Cti28(m): 4:11am On Mar 29, 2022
AdeniyiA:
... exactly the reverse of his promises. He's a COMPLETE failure, how did we allow ourselves to be this deceived? This man was never a revolutionary, non a successful businessman or public office holder. Exact same thing happened during his military reign...

Why do we recycle failure in govt like this? Since his military regime till now does it mean no Nigeria can rule this country and lead us to d era of economic boom than go back 30yrs to go pick one analog leader?
How long Nigerians? How long shall we continue like this... Watching these shameless politicians mortgaging our future
Nigerians will stil vote another failure. Watch and see
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by tonyson010(m): 4:15am On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:

Modifed

Many people were kidnapped by the bandits into trucks and some shot dead.

Terrible news.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by bcbones: 4:24am On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:

Modifed

Typical Nigerians truly, can’t handle the truth so they’re fed lies on a daily
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by danngnews: 4:26am On Mar 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shameless Wailer.

Other bmc zombies have kept quite with shame, but you seem to be a proud one.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Enyimbamercedes: 4:29am On Mar 29, 2022
When the attack on the kaduna airport was reported, a BMC idiot came on twitter with a fact check.

The nincompoop said there was no attack rather an airport security operative saw some “ PASSERBY BANDITS” ….

The funny thing is that they will deny that this happened and say it wasn’t terrorists, rather it was disgruntled bandits and that they only shot once and not sporadically!

Let us keep turning a blind eye to these people till they overrun the country.

Peace
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by MadamOk(f): 4:34am On Mar 29, 2022
What is really going on in Nigeria

No where is safe especially now elections is around the corner
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by LastProphet: 4:42am On Mar 29, 2022
flokii:
Why are we still referring to them as bandits instead of terrorists? is this how we'll keep playing politics with people's lives because some big figures in the North want to cover up the terrorists attrocities going on in the region? for how long??

Something deep is going on that most of us don't know yet.. they have attacked virtually everywhere in North and have hoisted flags in some L.G.As yet Northerners aren't bothered.. North will kill Nigeria finally with muslim terrorists they have allowed free hand to be operating as they like. Just recently, it was Kaduna airport that they attacked killing an airport worker and now this.
It's a pity the number one citizen is more intereated in sending Army and ammunitions to Imo state in SE while those terrorizing Zamfara, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger etc. are allowed to roam freely.

Because they are Fulani, your current colonial masters whether you are aware or not. Ask any policeman or soldier if they can dare touch any Fulani no matter his crime. You don't know why they can't put handcuff on kyari but put on nnamdi Kanu, etc? Wake up the north is disintegrating due to years of investing in almajiri and they going to take the whole of Nigeria with them
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Biafra has to be free from this unexciting entity Nigeria. I wonder what joy afonjas find sharing same nationality with a country that haven't moved an inch since it inception...
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Buari will rather turn his gaze to East and hunt down old men and women than to go after fulani terrorist..... slaves of the west are really enjoying the 1 Nigeria
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by ivankamsi144(m): 4:59am On Mar 29, 2022
what is really happening in my country nija? na who we offend
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:

Modifed

The headline was totally misleading and unnecessary. It brings to doubt if the train is actually surrounded as asserted. If so, I just hope all the passengers make it out one way or the other. I said it sometime ago that security presence on the trains, along its tracks and its stations is zero. I've only once seen just a police man on a Warri bound train.
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Cantonese:
Very terrible.

I still wonder how it turned out to be that rather than end banditry, kidnapping and killing as promised us in 2015, the country is completely overwhelmed and apparently helpless.

Who is the messiah that we need?
Mr bullion van will redeem us
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2022
It is well they’ll be safe by Gods Grace
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by hmohammed(m): 5:11am On Mar 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Buhari will handle insecurity & Osinbande will handle economy.

Biggest lie of the 21st century.

921 likes from fools. How can you idiots love bad news this much. We are talking about Nigerian lives here
Re: Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard by Osanoghodua1: 5:13am On Mar 29, 2022
I don't think these bandits are Islam, or do you think they are traditional worshipers? If Islam says they are a religion of Peace, how come in all their many nations it's war and trouble? They didn't repair roads and now rail tracks are been bombed. Lols The North loves terrorist Instead of pathnering with Israel to send them all to God. They are busy giving them amnesty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.