Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock (42911 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Klass99(f): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
cool
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Farfalla(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Klass99:

cheesy

I didn't know any of this stuff so the enlightenment is appreciated. I agree the cho cho cho cho was much and unnecessary, they both need to be gagged.

How Will has unravelled to this point is incomprehensible. No strength of character or self restraint, what was he thinking after laughing at a joke and then climbing on stage to slap a grown man?

I felt bad for Chris Rock, humiliated on his behalf sef. I think it took a lot for his eyes not to tear up (I mean real tears) after that slap. Will and Jada deserve every clap back they get for that night.

Being a comedian, I'm guessing Chris Rock has learnt to handle such awkward situations well. He can be foul sometimes but he earned my utmost respect that day.

Will must be feeling very stupíd right now. He obviously has major issues he needs to deal with. His wife too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) / Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!! / How To Migrate From Your Current Bouquet To Another Bouquet On Startimes Pay TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.