Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock (42914 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by othermen: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Glad to see that the oscars  is not condoning such assaults.

Condoning the assault on ChrisRock is condoning the Charlie Hebdo shooting. Dave Chappelle or Ricky Gervais deserves physical and violent assault too.

WillSmith and those not condemning his behavior ought to be very ashamed of themselves. The joke was not even deep.

And if Denzel came to the ceremony with his brain and heart; it was ChrisRock that needed and deserved the warmth.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Lawalemi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
He deserve sanction.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by socialmediaman: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
That was a very weak moment, Will. At the height of your career for that matter.

He said words to your wife, say back mean words at him, don’t use your fist ��

ByTheWay I thought it was scripted when I first saw it

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Justinlean02(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Firstly, the Oscars sucks. It has sucked for quite sometime now. Almost nobody knew it was held yesterday. If not for Will Smith, people probably wouldn't have known. That thing is just a gathering of elite Hollywood liberals to give each other awards muddied with Woke shit. Bleep 'em. Secondly, if there's one thing comedians are here to do, it's to say anything they want in a funny way. Someone's gotta do it. As morally reprehensible as it appears making fun of someone who has a health condition, Chris Rock, just like everyone else, is within his right to do it. But people still make fun of people's conditions all the time, both to make light of the matter and for the malicious intent.

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by GreatrAnalyst: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
All I see that happened there was purely a Staged Satanic ritual.

First of all Mr. Smith moved up there with the hidden hand Sign/symbol ( If you know u know). And when u see the stage of the Oscars, it's all decorated with the illuminanti symbols.

Don't be Deceived by them. It's all a distraction. A Distraction to Distract the world from what is Needful and to engage the world Inhabitants in non essentials.

What is this??
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Antoeni(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
*Being a second wife to a right Person Is better than being a first wife to a wrong man.*Ladies think very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sucre6:

I use to support all your post but this one ois dumb as fvck, u made zero sense
It was sarcasm. Lol
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Hezmatosky: 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is a working country. Not a country where a woman will publicly slap her fellow woman and the whole country is celebrating herkiss I swear if na another tribe Bianca slapped eh kiss she for no how far

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by eazisky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
I like what Will Smith did, you don't make fun of a man's wife in his presence in the name of jokes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by ukaface(f): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

First of all Mr. Smith moved up there with the hidden hand Sign/symbol ( If you know u know). And when u see the stage of the Oscars, it's all decorated with the illuminanti symbols.

Don't be Deceived by them. It's all a distraction. A Distraction to Distract the world from what is Needful and to engage the world Inhabitants in non essentials.
hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Maj196(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jada would be the end of Will

10 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by nickyj19: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Smarttravels(f): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Will Smith Simpth.

We've always known white men to be cuckold until Will Smith came and broke that record to be the simpest cuckold of all time.

Collect the award from the simp.
He's a disgrace to black men

If any of your fore bearers achieved 1/10th of his success, you will not be here disgracing their lineage.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Camelot65: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will be acting like a mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by oscoxa214(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Guy, go and sit down with all dis ur nonsense, conspiracy theories abeg...

Uprightness100:

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by koyyess: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
I understand Hollywood well enough to know this is scripted. undecided grin
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by LOVEGINO(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

u can think anyhow! Haba mana
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Irondome1: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
He simply overreacted .

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Smarttravels:

If any of your fore bearers achieved 1/10th of his success, you will not be here disgracing their lineage.

His only success he's known for worldwide is being a sissy and none of my generation can achieve 1/10th of that. Not even 1/10000000th.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Eriokanmi: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

Righteousness, I no com undestand this your write up oo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by illicit(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Woman finally got this dude hmmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Justinlean02(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
eazisky:
I like what Will Smith did, you don't make fun of a man's wife in his presence in the name of jokes

The thing is that things are getting so easy that people are getting unnecessarily sensitive. People have gotten so soft, especially in this America. Good times create weak people. Well, that's what often happens when people have less meaningful things to worry about. They'll then look for meaningless things to worry about. Thirdly, as you probably know by now, Jada Pinkett Smith has alopecia since, I think, 8 years now. She has talked about the stuff a couple of times and about how it makes her insecure. She'll live with it. It's not the end of the world. She'll be fine. I would have taken his side if he didn't laugh at that joke at first. That laugh and his subsequent reaction showed he doesn't think for himself in that marriage. When a joke was being made of Samuel L. Jackson, he kept a straight face at first to know if the joke will sit well with him. When the joke landed right, he smiled and gave a thumbs up to Regina Hall. That's how OGs do. You don't laugh at a joke first and throw a tantrum afterwards. That's a sissy move. He could have even walked out of the event in protest and watched as the whole world supports him. But he had to ruin it and had the guts to cry during his award as showed himself as a victim and a champion of love. What a punk!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Burgerlomo: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Make the woman no go leave am tomorrow sha cool

10 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by ken045501: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mugu . You talking out of point . Shift
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by careytommy37(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
A lot of you think nigga moments can simply be avoided by moving away from niggas. If only it was that easy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will Simp

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by AfroKnight: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Did he win the Oscar based on his role in a movie or based on his conduct during the ceremonies? The man deserved the award. Simple.

A milder sanction should be considered, especially since LAPD said Chris Rock refused to press charges. Nothing can unslap the slap he received.

It’s unfortunate but it’s done.

Next time, comedians will come prepared for violence.

It’s just funny that the women hailing Will Smith are the same ones who would tell men not to hit their wives when they insult them.

8 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by NwaNimo1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
So he isn't the best actor again?

6 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by kurupt1: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
siofra:
I don't support what Will Smith did.

He should have removed Chris Rock's teeth instead. angry

Of course u will support him fighting for his LovePeddler of a wife cos she is ur role model

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) / Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!! / How To Migrate From Your Current Bouquet To Another Bouquet On Startimes Pay TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.