Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock (42962 Views)

Academy Bans Will Smith From Oscars For 10 Years Over Chris Rock Slap / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by ken045501: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
You follow sleep? You go just carry phone dey comment rubbish. Na your type Dey gossip about sleeping with a girl you never see their pant before
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by marsup: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
I liked the way he walked up to Chris, gave him the slap, and casually walked back to his seat." Leave my wife's name outta your fucking mouth". grin

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Transcriber: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Let him lose it. Bkack man and misbehaviour everywhere. It's in the DNA. They migrated to the USA over 300 years ago yet, that black man's character has never eluded them...DNA is so strong my people. If you go to the USA, in spite of their exposure and the fact that many of them have never been to Africa in their entire life since their great-great grannies migrated as a result of slavery to the USA, they still behave like Africans.

No white man wouid behave like will Smith had done. He'd just walk away to avoid embarrassment. Their name means a lot to them so, they guide it jealously. I wish Smith could lose the Oscar to serve as a deterrent to others.
you conveniently left all the issues that will smith has as an individual and based this on race. You're stupid. Plain stupid

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Rawhumper(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
The money always believes it was his eyelashes that cost him his beauty grin......

Will Smith thought been a celeb, guarantees
him ticket to misbehave.....but on a second
thought....look at his eyes seems on drugs or something.

I just have a feeling he is not really a happy man embarassed

quote author=Ishilove post=111452827]'The Academy condemns the actions of Mr. Smith at last night's show': Will Smith faces losing his Oscar for assaulting Chris Rock during live broadcast as Academy launches formal review

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10660087/Hypocritical-Hollywood-elite-party-Smith.html?ito=social-facebook
[/quote]
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Dididrumz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
He really didn't have to do that.

Dude was laughing at first then walks up stage to hit Chris.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Chris Rock should actually sue him.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:
'The Academy condemns the actions of Mr. Smith at last night's show': Will Smith faces losing his Oscar for assaulting Chris Rock during live broadcast as Academy launches formal review

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10660087/Hypocritical-Hollywood-elite-party-Smith.html?ito=social-facebook

They are trying to restore their lost glory using staged slapping saga

My comment is based on the majority of the comments I read by Americans in "American today's page".
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by GreatrAnalyst: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Let him lose it. Bkack man and misbehaviour everywhere. It's in the DNA. They migrated to the USA over 300 years ago yet, that black man's character has never eluded them...DNA is so strong my people. If you go to the USA, in spite of their exposure and the fact that many of them have never been to Africa in their entire life since their great-great grannies migrated as a result of slavery to the USA, they still behave like Africans.

No white man wouid behave like will Smith had done. He'd just walk away to avoid embarrassment. Their name means a lot to them so, they guide it jealously. I wish Smith could lose the Oscar to serve as a deterrent to others.

Exactly my thoughts.
He could walk away or shout him down or even later sue him. So many options are available.
He did so crude and unrefined. When did two wrongs start making a right?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by brain54(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Smith is going through a lot emotionally...

Dude looks depressed!

6 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Solofresh2: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
All I see that happened there was purely a Staged Satanic ritual.

First of all Mr. Smith moved up there with the hidden hand Sign/symbol ( If you know u know). And when u see the stage of the Oscars, it's all decorated with the illuminanti symbols.

Don't be Deceived by them. It's all a distraction. A Distraction to Distract the world from what is Needful and to engage the world Inhabitants in non essentials.
I believe you on this

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by vikstandon(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
You remember the movie wey this man (Wi Smith) dey project Alpha male and how to ride any girl...but na SIMP em be finally.

8 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Eriokanmi: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Transcriber:
you conveniently left all the issues that will smith has as an individual and based this on race. You're stupid. Plain stupid

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rules violated
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Its too staged abeg
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by NobleAngell(f): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by nkemoma(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

First of all Mr. Smith moved up there with the hidden hand Sign/symbol ( If you know u know). And when u see the stage of the Oscars, it's all decorated with the illuminanti symbols.

Don't be Deceived by them. It's all a distraction. A Distraction to Distract the world from what is Needful and to engage the world Inhabitants in non essentials.

Jesus!!! Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Noviagro(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will smith the pussy nigga
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Neddstark:
If this is done, I support it 100%. Black men should learn to comport themselves in public. Will Smith is a utter disgrace for becoming less of a man over his unadorable wife

Would u tolerate sm1 cracking jokes about ur legally married wife and mother of ur kids??

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
I love Chris Rock maturity in handling the situation. Will Smith reacted foolishly. They should take that Oscar away from him and replace it with the most foolish character award sad

5 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Transcriber: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rules violated
Happy reporting wink cheesy
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Luluakim: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Of course it was real.

Everytime I remember the incident and see the picture, I cringe. Will was provoked, and rightly so, but he should have used words to slay Chris, not violence. Words are capable of causing more damage than violence ever can because they can break the spirit.

He crossed a line and he deserves to have his award stripped. Disgraceful behaviour.
. Staged slap dear. Smith actually won the best actor
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by jonahhh: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
dazzlingd:
Simply simp

Swears all jada needs to do is to Bleep another dude and make paparazzi catch it... will smith fit kpai himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Will Smith no even slap am well well sef.

You don't crack jokes on people without seeking permission.

Rubbish oscar award

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Luluakim:
. Staged slap dear. Smith actually won the best actor
Trust me, it isn't.
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by IGBOSON1: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hezmatosky:
This is a working country. Not a country where a woman will publicly slap her fellow woman and the whole country is celebrating herkiss I swear if na another tribe Bianca slapped eh kiss she for no how far

Will you shut your stinking mouth! Everything is about tribe this tribe that! I’m sure if i check your past posts, i’d discover a rabid bigot!

Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
So many disgusting comments..

You expect me to keep calm after trolling my wife of her disease,..

So many stupid kids here on NL

Look at the irritating posts on First page..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol A grown up Man crying, Well I understand. As for me, Nigeria have made me become emotionless but not heartless. Recently a close relative died, I Just pretended to join the sobbers and start sobbing. Only the divine will heal my wounds and elevates me In this life.....

7 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
I see niggas here calling will smith a simp but he is a real man for man for standing up for his wife, it’s just so unfortunate that the said wife happens to be a hoe who fvcks almost the whole industry : Wtf!

7 Likes

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Martinola(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Trash

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
If to say na the rock talk that joke him for no fit slap am
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Honestly that slap wasn't a joke, even Chris had to hold in to his anger with courtesy with shock on his face.. But dis comedian should learn how to hold on to sọme certain words,not everything u point out as a joke forgetting the fact that will Smith is yet to recover from entanglement
Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

Re: Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock by lokito: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uprightness100:

Who be this one now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!! / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.