Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) (40111 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:
Drug peddler forming business man gets murdered.

Has he done any drug business with you?

The hate is real.

Bigotry, wickedness and evil have ruined Nigerian citizens.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
This isn't bravery but foolishness... Always live to fight another day, let them call me coward but I am alive...I have always said this even if it's a small child holding a gun, ask me to knee down I will gladly do it! cry
A
May his soul rest in peace
And may the gun men meet their doom

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by BouquiLake: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
You know they only want to use it for operation? Na you send them ni?

Be careful what you know o...hmmm
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mouthpis:
Matter of "your money or your life, or your money then your life?"

Why not let go of the car?

The same God who blessed you with that one is still alive. Now you are gone and the car too gone, wife you no marry. That's 3:0.

Well RIP young man, I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the lose.

���.
No be small 3-0
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mouthpis:

The same God who blessed you with that one is still alive. Now you are gone and the car too gone, wife you no marry. That's 3:0.

Well RIP young man, I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the lose.

���.
can u imagine it? It would just have been 1: 0 and the "1" would have been equalizable with life "2" and wife "3" would still be assured. Damn
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by frankputer: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
sorry for your Loss. my Condolence
Victorchuks4:
Still in tears my brother is no more. He is my direct cousin I can't believe you're no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Dearlord(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
RIP to the victim though you died foolishly.
As trained as I am some circumstances won't allow me to cut my life short.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Blingblings:
No matter how strong you are, once men point you just loyal, unless you are Selina tested. If he had let go of that car he will still get another one, even if it will take some time. Now he has lost his life and the car. That one na 2:0. Life too precious to dey drag with person wey hold kala...
It's actually 3-0 cos he also lost his fiancee
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by mmadu4: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
This is why I advice my guys to stop buying expensive and flashy cars it will only attract bad people and negativity in your life . I drive an old Honda 1994 with peace of mind .

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Jostoman: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Almaigaa:
This is good news to IPOB Cannibals. They will feast on his Flesh. grin

RIP to the dead
this is one of the mumu comment i was telling nairaland people this morning, e remain for you to say na IPOB bomb train in KADUNA.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
jonahhh:
First set of suspects : ex girlfriends

Lol
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Saint1960: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Flexherbal:
Someone can’t be safe in their own country again, ha!

They don’t Robb in foreign countries abi??
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Babygreene(f): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pure assassination! Keys to car taken to cover up of real motive.Any intelligent person will know this.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Cokahot: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Deal gone wrong
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Almaigaa:

RIP to the dead
Shut up angry
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Victorchuks4:
Still in tears my brother is no more. He is my direct cousin I can't believe you're no more
It's well..
Sorry for your loss..
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:
Drug peddler forming business man gets murdered.
NITWIT angry
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Shut up angry

Emeka, no be me be the cause of your problem. Chanel your anger to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and their SYMPERTIZERS.

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by BigBashiru: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Businessman has died after he was shot by gunmen in Anambra state just hours after he was seen partying with friends, Reports.

The man, identified simply as KC, was seen at the mall On, March 27th, with his fiancée before he was killed.

He was also seen on the same day with his fiancée and friends at a traditional wedding at Aguluzigbo in Anaocha, Anambra State.

He was killed later on Sunday evening, March 27, with his fiancée present.

Gunmen attacked him and he refused to let go of his Venza so he was shot and the men made away with the car.

He was supposed to get married to his fiancée in April, during the Easter holiday.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbqVxfrNL1U/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=14a9a576-5761-4272-b2d9-d1bc8b4bffdf&ig_mid=B7ADA40A-4344-4B58-A113-F156202E9713

Are you sure it is not his "friends" that killed him? Be wary of friends....
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jostoman:
this is one of the mumu comment i was telling nairaland people this morning, e remain for you to say na IPOB bomb train in KADUNA.

Yes. Na IPOB Terrorist bomb the Train. grin

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Unknown Gunmen Set Nnewi South Headquarters Ablaze. How did we get to this level of madness in southeast? The Nnewi South LGA Headquarters at Ukpor, was set ablaze last night and one of the security officers attached to the office was killed by Unknown Gunmen. This is condemnable. We are not a propel of violence, destroying the little infrastructure we have and killing our own people. We must all come together to stop this. It's obvious that ndi Igbo lacked unity & hate each other....the betrayal we experienced during the 1967 to 1970 civil war is still a child's play to what we might experience today if care is not taken..No body is talking about the hoodlums that have hijacked the struggle and start destroying our infrastructures and destroying the lives of our people. Soludo should exterminate these miscreants destroying our land hiding under the umbrella of ipob
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
So sorry about his death,but dude Bleep up big time.How can you drag car with frustrated criminals. They even give him chance to run for his dear life.

Maybe he wanted to prove to his wife to be that he is not a weakling.

I hate fck up.

shagasha:
It's a very big pity but I wonder why he held on to the car keys. He would have still found the car if he had released it to them cuz I know they just want to use it for robbery.

RIP bro.

We wey dey alive make we dey learn o
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

You mean Good news to you and your bigoted ilk??!

Y'all can now feast on the news to nourish your hatred!

Emeka don vex, cause of say I expose am. grin grin

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Xiaohei(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ekejoestar:

It's a pity that some people are attacking the victim. Chai

The man should have given the armed robbers the car key(s). Chances are the car would be found. And if it’s not found, chances are he would buy a better car in the future. Life over everything else. May his killers die miserably and painfully.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Kpengla(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
It's funny how IPOB claim to be fighting for Biafran freedom, yet what they mostly do is enslave and prey on the same people they are supposedly fighting for.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Now did the venza die?
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
That's How far Black Stupidity can go! A car that can be recovered without him even paying a dime? What happened to installing a tracker? What about car insurance? I always tell people that money can only solve money problem. Common sense money cannot buy.

To a fool money is like a poison. It will kill them slowly or faster depending on how stupid they are. I avoid stupid people at all cost because they are a tragedy waiting to happen. You can be a victim by virtue of being around a stupid person.

The girls are truly lucky. More life to them and I hope they learn not to yoke their selves with fools. This is not bravery. This is plain stupidity. Unadulterated stupidity.

Meteng:
Chose his car over his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ekejoestar:

It's a pity that some people are attacking the victim. Chai
Not a matter of attacking the victim, it will make people not to hold on to anything when being robbed by gun wielding robbers. Life no get duplicate but those Money, Cars, Keke Napep, Phones etc can be replaced hundred folds. It's stupidity dragging an item with armed robbers.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mouthpis:

���.
Exactly
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

RIP to the dead
[/s]
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
kereman1:
Watch how ipob sympathizers blame it DSS

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI / Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.