Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) (40113 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
alanto:

Are you not happy alaibo is very peaceful?
I feel for the guy.
This is why they tell you guys that if you allow lawlessness others will hide under it to penetrate evil. I feel bad for you that it got to someone you know but may be. Just maybe you will start speaking out about UGM
Shut up there.
What's alaibo?
So you mischievously cannot spell Igbo well?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by greatness77: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Businessman has died after he was shot by gunmen in Anambra state just hours after he was seen partying with friends, Reports.

The man, identified simply as KC, was seen at the mall On, March 27th, with his fiancée before he was killed.

He was also seen on the same day with his fiancée and friends at a traditional wedding at Aguluzigbo in Anaocha, Anambra State.

He was killed later on Sunday evening, March 27, with his fiancée present.

Gunmen attacked him and he refused to let go of his Venza so he was shot and the men made away with the car.

He was supposed to get married to his fiancée in April,

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbqVxfrNL1U/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=14a9a576-5761-4272-b2d9-d1bc8b4bffdf&ig_mid=B7ADA40A-4344-4B58-A113-F156202E9713
@FERNANDEZISBACK U Are in d othert thread encouraging somebody to challenge an armed robber, see your hand work today
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
BSdetective:
Drug peddler forming business man gets murdered.
[/s]
You are very heartless for making such insensitive comment. Id!ot
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
tit:
What makes you believe he was shot for dragging car keys?
Unknown gunmen are not theives.
He was just killed to terrorize the people.
[/s]
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by richie240: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
No sane person will justify d murder.

Why not look at d broader picture.
Its guys like him that will mock those dispossessed of their valuable for cowardice (that's assuming its true that he actually dragged with them)

Now dt he has shown his 'bravery' wetin e gain? Death!
Even Joseph and Mary (mother of Jesus) had to scamper for safety when they learnt that king Herod was after d life of Jesus.

Wisdom is (by far) profitable to direct!
Everything bor be gra-gra.
cool
Ekejoestar:

It's a pity that some people are attacking the victim. Chai
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by faceland: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
He looks like someone that would not fight. May be that is where the theif miscalculated.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by faceland: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
You do not bring your ordinary hands to a gun fight.

If you have fancy car, put tracker on your car (I think it is less than 12k naira), immediately follow them with police or armed vigilantes and hopefully, they would abandon the car.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Almaigaa:

Emeka, no be me be the cause of your problem. Chanel your anger to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and their SYMPERTIZERS.
Sympathizer.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Tomek09(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
richie240:
No sane person will justify d murder.

Why not look at d broader picture.
Its guys like him that will mock those dispossessed of their valuable for cowardice

Now dt he has shown his 'bravery' wetin e gain? Death!
Even Joseph and Mary (mother of Jesus) had to scamper for safety when they learnt that king Herod was after d life of Jesus.

Wisdom is (by far) profitable to direct!
Everything bor be gra-gra.
cool
[/s]
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Osibajo2023: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mouthpis:
Matter of "your money or your life, or your money then your life?"

Why not let go of the car?

The same God who blessed you with that one is still alive. Now you are gone and the car too gone, wife you no marry. That's 3:0.

Well RIP young man, I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the lose.

���.
armed robber sighted
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by faceland: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
jonahhh:
First set of suspects : ex girlfriends
They followed him from wedding... Even here in the North, armed robbery after wedding is common but they attack those celebrating and not just guest (to pack money that was donated) since it's weekend and no bank is opened). He was easy target.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by nedu2000(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mouthpis:

The same God who blessed you with that one is still alive. Now you are gone and the car too gone, wife you no marry. That's 3:0.

Well RIP young man, I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the lose.

���.
this isn't the issue
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by richie240: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ndo!
I know d truth hurts
cool

Tomek09:
[s][/s]

--------------------------------------

greatness77:
@FERNANDEZISBACK U Are in d othert thread encouraging somebody to challenge an armed robber, see your hand work today
shebi u sef dey see d madness.
How person go drag something with someone wey hol' gun/knife without any weapon of ya own.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by JB4life: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Victorchuks4:
Still in tears my brother is no more. He is my direct cousin I can't believe you're no more
May God console you and all the bereaved.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Almaigaa:

Emeka, no be me be the cause of your problem. Chanel your anger to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and their SYMPERTIZERS.
Go and deal with the Bandits and Boko Haram ravaging your accursed North..
Hypocrite..
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by alizma: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ekejoestar:

It's a pity that some people are attacking the victim. Chai
So what do you expect them to say, to tell those alive to follow the path of the victim whenever they are faced with the same situation?
If only what they had asked is his car, I think it would have been better for him, his fiancee, his family and even all of us on nairaland if he had let go of the car.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
priceactionx:
Rip to him. Why holding on to the car when he can always let it go and track it or buy another one later? Common street hoodlums are always on drugs talk less of someone who went to go and carry out an operation. So saddens. I pity the wife to be also. She seemed very happy girl but all would be like dreams to her now.

Live will be so meaningless to her for now and it will take a lots of time for her to come out of it.

May we not walk on the road when the gods are angry and hungry for blood.
Every second interval for disaster both known and unknown that is bound to Happen to us, may we encounter devine escape. May the Lord comfort the family.
You don't know women.

Trust me that might get fvcked in less than a week by another guy. That's if she was even faithful during the relationship. Fear women.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by wink2015(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
The Victim should have allowed them carry away the car.

Luckily if he had tracker he can still have his car back.

But he has lost his life and his proposed wife and other material things due to unyielding antics.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by pharmaking: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Where is Onitsha self?
I hope it is not in south yeast abi what am I even saying.

Ah ah ah , I hope it was not a case of UGM again.

IPOB urchins, oya come and justify this continuous bloodletting.

RIP sir, but you for leave the car for them.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Iliya1520: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
RIP have done tired with this country.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cos of Toyota Venza?

Smh….

Mayb his soul Rest In Peace

Nothing is worth dying for.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by greatness77: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
richie240:
Ndo!
I know d truth hurts
cool

--------------------------------------

shebi u sef dey see d madness.
How person go drag something with someone wey hol' gun/knife without any weapon of ya own.

i tire ooo! Even with no weapon self i go drop, life no dey 2
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Okoroawusa: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu no go die better...
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by papamondico: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=111456978]A Businessman has died after he was shot by gunmen in Anambra state just hours after he was seen partying with friends, Reports.

The man, identified simply as KC, was seen at the mall On, March 27th, with his fiancée before he was killed.

He was also seen on the same day with his fiancée and friends at a traditional wedding at Aguluzigbo in Anaocha, Anambra State.

He was killed later on Sunday evening, March 27, with his fiancée present.

Gunmen attacked him and he refused to let go of his Venza so he was shot and the men made away with the car.

He was supposed to get married to his fiancée in April, during the Easter holiday.

Oh my God!!! this country is full of evil men. The heart of a man is dark and wicked. RIP
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Richie77: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na only mumu dey form hard guy where gun dey ooo, na him kill himself.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by MadamOk(f): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Haaaaaaa �‍♀️ so sad
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by luluosas(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
His life was more precious than car na. He would have let go and stay alive to fight another day. My condolences to his bereaved family

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mouthpis:

���.
I once faced a similar situation with about 5 hoodlums pummelling me in a smash and grab attack. My phone and wristwatch was stolen, but the cash in my hand I did not let go off. I sure was out of my mind, but I never meant to drag money with them. Shock and adrenaline made me do that. Sometimes, this things happen in a split second.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Hotzone(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
ESN assassinating their own for peanut
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by tunize(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
I can't say he was destined to die this way, but life and death situation is best to chose life.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ask the fiancé and the sister that was riding with him ??
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Osek(m): 12:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Na him kill himself... Dragging car key with armed robbers isn't that crazy, Car that you can still buy again. If he had succeeded, he would have come out and be boasting how he fought with armed men.. mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage / ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.