Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North (19925 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by gambojimeta: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
HitRun:
I pity for the south sha. But the truth be say none of the southern aspirants fit beat Tinubu. Nigeria is in a critical situation right now, we no fit gamble that 2023 election. Atiku is the sure ticket. He picks an Igbo VP who should take over after him. Simple sturv.
Gbam
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by fredoooooo: 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Kuku say you don collect Atikudollar abi na offer grin
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by maestroferddi: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike has my vote already.
Stale...
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by HitRun(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Wike has my vote already.

Hehehe u wish. Atiku your nightmare will choke you and pa Shaky Shaky
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
One thing about Wike and Sule Lamido is "persistence". They don't change party,no matter how hotter the party gets.

PDP would surely do the needful,because Wike is a good pillar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by everythinggirly(f): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2022
It's good you realize that, the earlier the better!
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Odin13: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How is he pushing his luck too far? It’s so sad seeing the way fellow southerners always throw each other under the bus for no reason. Who among the current set of aspirants in PDP has a better record of public service than Wike?

Atiku’s only achievements as Vice President was senseless looting. Tambuwal has achieved nothing so far as Sokoto governor. Bala Mohammed is just there with nothing to show. Peter Obi Pandora cannot point to any single enduring legacy of his time as governor. Yet, you all are abusing Wike who has an enviable record of achievements in office.

As for me, Wike has my vote already. He’s a performer and a fellow southerner. The presidency must come to the south in 2023 so I support him fully with my chest.

Gibberish

Start making sense

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by BlackSaints: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Withdraw na who owe you? Bias man.
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Emerie22(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Born2Breed:
Wike is strategic.

If you don't gerrit, forget abourit.

You re so right darling

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Noblechykk(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How is he pushing his luck too far? It’s so sad seeing the way fellow southerners always throw each other under the bus for no reason. Who among the current set of aspirants in PDP has a better record of public service than Wike?

Atiku’s only achievements as Vice President was senseless looting. Tambuwal has achieved nothing so far as Sokoto governor. Bala Mohammed is just there with nothing to show. Peter Obi Pandora cannot point to any single enduring legacy of his time as governor. Yet, you all are abusing Wike who has an enviable record of achievements in office.

As for me, Wike has my vote already. He’s a performer and a fellow southerner. The presidency must come to the south in 2023 so I support him fully with my chest.
You tried to make sense until you said Peter Obi cannot point to any single enduring legacy of his time as governor. Then, I knew you were rehearsing your comedy skit lines.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by seunmsg(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Noblechykk:

You tried to make sense until you said Peter Obi cannot point to any single enduring legacy of his time as governor. Then, I knew you were rehearsing your comedy skit lines.

Can you mention the enduring legacies of Peter Obi Pandora?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Its no longer Tinubu mandate its Wike, all of a sudden you now care and would vote for the Pdp.Dont worry, we in Pdp prefer Atiku to face Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by MilitantAtheist: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2022
So he finally succumbed to Atiku and his northern PDP gang. hmmm, if PDP give Atiku APC should not mistakenly give Tinubu if not that would be the end of APC presidency because as far as Nigeria is concerned there's no way an APC Tinubu will defeat former vice president Atiku in a Nigerian general election. Just no 4kin way because in such a scenario Atiku will win entire North(NE,NW,NC)and SS n SE because they're pro pdp no matter what. Is only GEJ that appears to be APC Trump card. Presidency is very far from Tinubu, quite unfortunate for him. King makers don't become king in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Faber(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin

North think say na only them sabi use Presidential hopes bully other regions, that's what Wike is doing right now.

North Central (Especially Benue State) now sees herself as more aligned to the South. The PDP Chairman is from that State. Ortom his governor have told you, he will back the call for Southern Presidential ticket for PDP.

Any Northerner believing that PDP will give him ticket is joking.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Dubetex96(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Indeed GOV wike is a habitual drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by VIKTO83(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2022
He don dey change mouth. This guy is compound dog

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Arabaincubus: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2022
This Wike is very deceptive. He is angling towards the VP slot. He will soon unravel fully before Nigerians for a coward and a pretentious fellow that he is.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Jnana19(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2022
When a stupid government is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country!you are a stupid person with a stupid reasoning post=111458401]Go and sit down somewhere, noisemaker. Everybody agreed on this platform yesterday that ordinary Tinubu's cap will defeat you in presidential election. No difference between you and Dele Momodu[/quote]
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by bilangha(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Go and sit down somewhere, noisemaker. Everybody agreed on this platform yesterday that ordinary Tinubu's cap will defeat you in presidential election. No difference between you and Dele Momodu
those cap combination has define ur brain and mind set
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by ogmask: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Apart from being a southerner can you list wikes achievements in the following areas?
1. Infrastructure
2. Education
3. Medical/health
4. Security
5. Enabling environment /employment
6. Pensioners welfare
7. Leadership.

No insults pls.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by JayPeeOham: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Before nkor... Abi you bin want go collect certificate of origin for Sokoto? grin
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by fineberry(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2022
oyeb15:
Atiku will be the Consensus candidate. Obi is no go as vice again neither Wike. He's a fighter, a hero that will be used to defeat APC in the South South.

Atiku vice won't come from South South or South East so that Wike won't feel cheated cos he will be an active member of the team,the director general of the campaign.

The vice will come from South West and a serving woman senator from Ekiti State.

South East or South South will be next after 8years.
Are you prophesying or you're commanding them........which one!!!
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by sotall(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Yes Wike is a performer and deserves all the accolades coming his way. Unfortunately, the presidency cannot come to the south on PDP platform. The only thing in the mind of an opposition party is how to grab power.
Atkiu is the only candidate that can help PDP grab power from APC.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by seunmsg(m): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2022
sotall:

Yes Wike is a performer and deserves all the accolades coming his way. Unfortunately, the presidency cannot come to the south on PDP platform. The only thing in the mind of an opposition party is how to grab power.
Atkiu is the only candidate that can help PDP grab power from APC.

And what exactly will Atiku do with the power once he grabs it for PDP? Is it just about grabbing power or delivering qualitative governance for the people? I really don’t get it.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by saintkel(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter obi did more than Wike....I support a southern president.....
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Gireiboy(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

They presidency will go, wherever we decide.
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by zinaunreal(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Go and sit down somewhere, noisemaker. Everybody agreed on this platform yesterday that ordinary Tinubu's cap will defeat you in presidential election. No difference between you and Dele Momodu

So now youre in support of tinubu? When will craps like you allow this country to progress? You no get sense?
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by seunmsg(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Gireiboy:

They presidency will go, wherever we decide.

Who are the “we”?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

My eyes must be deceiving me or was your account hacked

Please bring back our suenmsg embarassed

What did you do to him angry

Give him back his account undecided

The one we know is a ardent follower of bourdilion angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timeline Of APC's Attack On Jonathan / VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos / Restructuring: Senate Betrayed The APC - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.