Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North (19921 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North / Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Gireiboy(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
gbengene1234:
Sincerely speaking, it's right time Pdp gives the southern people chance to try their luck too... To show fairness among its members. The party shouldn't be about the Northerners alone
16 years of southerners rule in PDP, and you are talking of given another chance to southerners in PDP! are you for real bro.
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by adekolaelect(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2022
This one want sentimental presidential slot !!!!!Noise as usual like his brothers and sisters in the Media. Point of correction not all southan can not win presidential elections only S E and SS may not be win any presidential election but south west had won and can still win it.

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by DonBenny77(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Atiku is Cumming!
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by skywalker240(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Niwdog:
how many presidential aspirants has your vote already
Off course will all know your type wants a weak candidate from the PDP
Gbam

I've been vindicated
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Cajal(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2022
oyeb15:
Atiku will be the Consensus candidate. Obi is no go as vice again neither Wike. He's a fighter, a hero that will be used to defeat APC in the South South.

Atiku vice won't come from South South or South East so that Wike won't feel cheated cos he will be an active member of the team,the director general of the campaign.

The vice will come from South West and a serving woman senator from Ekiti State.

South East or South South will be next after 8years.
PDP CHAIRMAN..I HAIL YOU SIR
Olujimi that will decamp to APC following FAYOSE IMPOSITION
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by sotall(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

And what exactly will Atiku do with the power once he grabs it for PDP? Is it just about grabbing power or delivering qualitative governance for the people? I really don’t get it.

When Atiku gets to the bridge, he will cross it.

No one can determine with absolute accuracy what the winner of next year's presidential election will do when they win.
Its all speculations.
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by monex(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How is he pushing his luck too far? It’s so sad seeing the way fellow southerners always throw each other under the bus for no reason. Who among the current set of aspirants in PDP has a better record of public service than Wike?

Atiku’s only achievements as Vice President was senseless looting. Tambuwal has achieved nothing so far as Sokoto governor. Bala Mohammed is just there with nothing to show. Peter Obi Pandora cannot point to any single enduring legacy of his time as governor. Yet, you all are abusing Wike who has an enviable record of achievements in office.

As for me, Wike has my vote already. He’s a performer and a fellow southerner. The presidency must come to the south in 2023 so I support him fully with my chest.

Naija politics is always interesting, not just because of the politicians, but also because of you political aspirant supporters.

Wike suddenly has enviable achievements because you want him to contest so Tinubu can win.

una nor go kill person with laughter abeg
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Gireiboy(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Who are the “we”?
Northerners
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by seunmsg(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2022
sotall:

When Atiku gets to the bridge, he will cross it.

No one can determine with absolute accuracy what the winner of next year's presidential election will do when they win.
Its all speculations.

And why should we vote for someone who doesn’t know what he intends to do with power? You’re really funny to be honest. Atiku once has power and we saw what he did with it. He used his position as head of NCP to buy almost all available public assets and he already told us that he want to be president so that he can enrich himself and his friends. So, why should we put such a rogue in Aso Rock?
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by sotall(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

And why should we vote for someone who doesn’t know what he intends to do with power? You’re really funny to be honest. Atiku once has power and we saw what he did with it. He used his position as head of NCP to buy almost all available public assets and he already told us that he want to be president so that he can enrich himself and his friends. So, why should we put such a rogue in Aso Rock?

When Tinubu had power what did he do?

Tinubu and his supporters should start thinking fast of how to win the North against an Atiku , a force in Northern politics. He won the SS and SE already.
As for Tinubu, he knows his fate in SS and SE already.
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by DCmonster: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How is he pushing his luck too far? It’s so sad seeing the way fellow southerners always throw each other under the bus for no reason. Who among the current set of aspirants in PDP has a better record of public service than Wike?

Atiku’s only achievements as Vice President was senseless looting. Tambuwal has achieved nothing so far as Sokoto governor. Bala Mohammed is just there with nothing to show. Peter Obi Pandora cannot point to any single enduring legacy of his time as governor. Yet, you all are abusing Wike who has an enviable record of achievements in office.

As for me, Wike has my vote already. He’s a performer and a fellow southerner. The presidency must come to the south in 2023 so I support him fully with my chest.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Raphaeldhero(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

PDP has zone North .. and Wike knows this.. his noise is that he’s not been carried along, because he feel say Na him be “pdp” .. you help person keep him house .. he adventures.. comes back you now tell person say house don turn yours grin and start insulting humans .. and you want make them to still carry you along ..
Na juju?

But you knew tambuwal will Contest and he spend much on that project ..
then his new friend .. Bala Mohammed.. that one don go pick form..
Wike lost his friends to his bully .. they know him.. and believe me even the Pdp governors will turn their back on him .. korokoro ..looking straight to his eyes.

Bloody noise maker

Okay, what you are not trying to say is that a north man should rule us again abi? And even if a north man should,which of among them is competent enough that you know of

Oga see,am not from river's but we should try and give the real change a chance please.

You guys are also contributing the problems of this country.

He made it clear that his decision to run for presidency is based "competence"

Which other candidate really had the ballz to say this in the open tell me.

And before I forget,just know that APC ain't gonna relinquish that position without a good fight and uncle WIKE is a major force to reckon.

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU GUYS ARE HUNGRY, BUT STILL ON STILL TRY AND BE HAVING SENSE OKAY.... thnx
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Raphaeldhero(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Wike is pushing for the position of the VP ... That's the whole essence of his braggadocio

Mehn, wetin una want for this country abeg.

Una confuse o...
I swear down
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Odin13: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Raphaeldhero:

Okay, what you are not trying to say is that a north man should rule us again abi? And even if a north man should,which of among them is competent enough that you know of

Oga see,am not from river's but we should try and give the real change a chance please.

You guys are also contributing the problems of this country.

He made it clear that his decision to run for presidency is based "competence"

Which other candidate really had the ballz to say this in the open tell me.

And before I forget,just know that APC ain't gonna relinquish that position without a good fight and uncle WIKE is a major force to reckon.

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU GUYS ARE HUNGRY, BUT STILL ON STILL TRY AND BE HAVING SENSE OKAY.... thnx

K
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by ikdaddy01(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2022
Let's zone it nah
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by israelp(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

gbam... My vote goes to work come 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by DerrickzB: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Oyinmiebiagric:
Wike his pushing his luck too far. If he gets to win in the primaries who will work for or with him? After he's going about insulting all his to be opponents.

Wike,National politics is not by intimidation, you can intimidate Rivers people,but you cannot intimidate the whole Nigeria to give you president.
[/s]

Please rest!!
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by jamesversion: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Yorubaman, everything about you is deceit. It runs in your vein.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Shebbs: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Another Useless Murderous Noisemaker!
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Shebbs: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:

What Public Service? Awarding And Building Of ⅕km Flyover For 13B Each? Keep The Rest Of The State Aside Let's Focus On The Capital City Alone, Show Me A Road In Port Harcourt That Wike Has Built That Is Above 1km. You Think Is By Buying Expensive Cars And Building Houses For Law Practitioners In The State And Endorsing Criminals As Task Force Agents? Look At The UnRest And Mayhem These Criminals Are Causing And Disrupting The Peace Of The Rivers People. What Has Wike Achieved In 8Years As A Governor?? Wike Presidential Aspiration Is Just A Joke Because He Knows Even In SE And SS He Is Not The Best Candidate.
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Ebubu: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Wike is pushing for the position of the VP ... That's the whole essence of his braggadocio
He wants to be compensated with VP
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Ebubu: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Born2Breed:
Wike is strategic.

If you don't gerrit, forget abourit.
Na VP he dey put eye for make them take compensate him
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Charly68: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2022
You have tried for them, they ought to reciprocate your kindness and steadfastness in keeping the party together when Atiku ran away to Dubai .. He refused to provide the needed leadership but you coordinated and finance the party's activities then.. I salute your courage. I will advise PDP to send some young men to the south west to go and learn how opposition party should be managed .. seems the leadership of the party don't know how to pressure the rulling party .. They are to set out to expose the APC to discredit them with facts and figures ..
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by odomanis: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:
PDP has zone North .. and Wike knows this.. his noise is that he’s not been carried along, because he feel say Na him be “pdp” .. you help person keep him house .. he adventures.. comes back you now tell person say house don turn yours grin and start insulting humans .. and you want make them to still carry you along ..
Na juju?

But you knew tambuwal will Contest and you spend much on that project ..
then his new friend .. Bala Mohammed.. that one don go pick form..
Wike lost his friends to his bully .. they know him.. and believe me even the Pdp governors will turn their back on him .. korokoro ..looking straight to his eyes.

Bloody noise maker

When you come back,is it not proper to at least refund him what he spent in keeping the house which you left without dropping any money for maintenance ?
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
November1857:
2023: I will withdraw from presidential race if PDP zones ticket to the North – Wike

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/28/2023-i-will-withdraw-from-presidential-race-if-pdp-zones-ticket-the-north-wike/

If Pdp give Wike their presidential ticket, And Apc give theirs to Tinubu...... Na Tinubu go win without any wahala.......
Re: Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North by gbengene1234(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gireiboy:

16 years of southerners rule in PDP, and you are talking of given another chance to southerners in PDP! are you for real bro.
Sorry, I meant the South East

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aljazeera Airs A Heartbreaking Program About Lagos(25 May 2011 -Video) / Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.