Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) (35603 Views)

Young Man Drowns While Swimming At Popular MJ Resort In Benue (photos) / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Boy Almost Drowned While Swimming With His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by 900warriorz: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Subanalah Sanu tongue
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Fame1309(f): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.but there is one thing I don't understand,why is it that when a person died in water,they are buried besides the river.is there anything spiritual about it?

2 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
One of the worst ways to die.

I remember 2019, I almost drowned luckily for me, that area of the beach was still shallow when compared to my height.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by MadamOk(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
So sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sometime it is good to just stay at home I know you don't know when things will happen yeah, but it is better safe than sorry..
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Gpea: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Outcome of ASUU strike
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by philGeo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bettapikin:
one of the list of 1,000 ways to die.. wish he had known he won't have gone to catch fun, Rst in peace... I'm still wondering why the spirits didn't release his body like they said
...Nigerians and superstition sef..

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer designs
Yes it is true sir, If a person is drown in water, the person body will be underground until after three days before the body will come out and be floating.
And another way to track it if the water is flowing is that you will see foams and that is another indicator.
If the water have any Three or branch of Three provide shield, the body will likely move there.

Sir, Water things are mystery to us.

1 Like

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by solomonedavid(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Once you want go swim, if 2 to 3 person amongst us no sabi swim die, i no do.. Rip to the dead
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by mum4dgirls: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
[code][/code]
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/young-man-sholex-showul-alex-drown-while-swimming-with-friends-in-jos-photos/

I fear water body, I lost my dear husband to swimming pool accident right in my presence

The trauma almost made me lose my pregnancy but I thank God I survived it

May his soul rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
out. He purported that “Spiritual things are in the water, and they will have to wait for it to release the body…” – he further added.

Go forbid wicked people like this from our lives, if.u can't help at least don't talk nonsense or discourage others
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by philGeo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
solomonedavid:
Once you want go swim, if 2 to 3 person amongst us no sabi swim die, i no do.. Rip to the dead
sir, if you don't know how to swim very well, please don't try to rescue any one in water.
The reason is that once the person hold you? It will be very difficult to escape because he/she will use all the energy.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by koyyess: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na wa oo. Horrible news. embarassed

Water killed somebody's son.

I noticed Afrizoorians swim as if they are fighting the water.

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by ElValiente(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rayfield resort. I used to swim there. Rip dude.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by triple996(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Nebuchadnezzarr: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bettapikin:
one of the list of 1,000 ways to die.. wish he had known he won't have gone to catch fun, Rst in peace... I'm still wondering why the spirits didn't release his body like they said
...Nigerians and superstition sef..

at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer designs
Stop being a doubting Thomas. There are so many things the physical eyes cannot see. Even in your own room that you think you are alone, there are spirits around.

You think the world just came into existence like that? The big bang theory??
There are forces, negative supernatural and positive supernatural (good and evil) both powers have enormous energy and control over elements in the universe.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jesus Christ, ah, Showul, find it difficult to believe you're no more, Rest in Peace Blue B.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
mum4dgirls:
[code][/code]

I fear water body, I lost my dear husband to swimming pool accident right in my presence

The trauma almost made me lose my pregnancy but I thank God I survived it

May his soul rest in peace
Chai , sorry for the loss tongue was there no life guard on duty
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by chaloskyx: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
you mean wait for the body to float upwards stupid africans and their spiritual mumbo jumbo RIP
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by AntiMen: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nebuchadnezzarr:
Stop being a doubting Thomas. There are so many things the physical eyes cannot see. Even in your own room that you think you are alone, there are spirits around.

You think the world just came into existence like that? The big bang theory??
There are forces, negative supernatural and positive supernatural (good and evil) both powers have enormous energy and control over elements in the universe.

Whether through big bang theory or through His, you'll agree with me that when you die, you cease to exist, yes or no?
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by kokopok: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Sent87: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
AntiMen:

Whether through big bang theory or through His, you'll agree with me that when you die, you cease to exist, yes or no?
Do you cease to exist when you are asleep?

2 Likes

Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by Lama70(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2022
It looks easy when you see a pro swim. My brother, it's not one day work o.
May his soul rest in peace.
My heart goes to his parent. Our young elements should keep away from these kind of fun seeking methods that is peculiar to the white people. They have a saner clime and protection is assured over there.
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by BOYS2MEN: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Mtcheeww....stone go dey form balloon....shey na for this hardship person go die for water so?
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by MrCover: 3:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by ButterBurger: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2022
Spirituality is not for children
Re: Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) by AntiMen: 4:34am On Mar 30, 2022
Sent87:

Do you cease to exist when you are asleep?

The universe ceases to exist as soon as you fall asleep.The universe didn’t exist until the moment you were born, and it will stop existing the moment you die. So all of us out here are rooting for you to live as long as you possibly can. When you’re gone, that's the end......
There's no brain to recall everything you did while alive cos it's already dead ,buried and decomposing in the grave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.