Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness (669 Views)

2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by nigerianrevolut(f): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

I am a prophetess and I have a prohecy for you sir. You will soon die from your illness and return to your maker sir. You will slump and die while campaigning to become president of Nigeria sir. I know that you and your supporters may shout "God forbid!" but this prophecy is coming for a different reason sir.

If you emerge as the presidential flag-bearer of the APC and then slump to death while campaigning, it will cause crisis and confusion all over Southwest Nigeria sir. Your supporters would falsely accuse the North of poisoning you. A few would point fingers at your Northern running mate. Speculations, accusations and conspiracy theories would run rife. It would heat up the polity and cause pandemonium sir.

This disastrous outcome can be avoided if you simply let go of your lifelong presidential ambition and anoint a healthier person sir. There are about five of such persons that you can count on your five fingers sir. You know them and I will not mention any names sir. Please consider the peace and unity of Nigeria sir. Please do not be the reason for the death of your supporters through riots and political unrest sir. Please do not be the reason that your beloved Yorubaland would become a warzone.

I wish that the future could play out differently but the time is near for you to rejoin your maker sir. I love you sir. We all love you sir. I am sure that you and all of us love Nigeria sir. It is time to prove that love by putting the national interest before your own personal ambition sir. Please let go of your ambition so that you do not die during your campaign and plunge Nigeria into more crisis. By sacrificing your ambition, you will cement your name in the hearts of all Yoruba people and Nigerians for generations to come just like the revered Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2022
You and your imaginary creature who gave you this nonsense need help.. how can religious folks be this gullible?
Who are you to say this nonsense to an innocent man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by Macphenson: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Please stop this foolishness. Never wish another man dead. I don't like Tinubu. His greed irritates me, but i will NEVER wish him dead.
Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by saintokwuluora(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You and your imaginary creature who gave you this nonsense need help.. how can religious folks be this gullible?
If the prophecy says Tinubu will get the APC ticket and win the Presidential election, it will not be nonsense again, nor for the gullible. Better pray for your Oga to have good health which he obviously needs in quantom at this age and time. Try not to be sentimental but prayerful over EVERYTHING. Tinubu sef is praying seriously with his marabouts but he will not tell you.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by MadamVanessa(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked

Religious folks are gullible but you that's believing in non-existent of this imaginary creature is not gullible. For you to feed yourself from the words of atheists and have the conviction within yourself that there's no imaginary creature based on what you read, heard, been told , that makes you gullible too.

Have peace within yourself, stop hating what is above you and what you have no iota idea about. Your rambling doesn't change the fact that God is God. Before you, there have been thousands of atheist more popular , more enlightened, more celebrated than you, but their words were so insignificant, stupid and useless. Even in this forum, I have come across many of them, but it doesn't change the fact that there's a supreme being that one day they'll all bow to.

To me , you're not an atheist, you're just being frustrated because you think God is a magician that would've saved you right immediately from that problem you found yourself back then, since that didn't happened you take consolation in shouting imaginary creature online everytime grin I know it's painful, but I pray may you find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by MadamVanessa(f): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2022
shocked

Inasmuch as may not like Tinubu. But the so call prophet is an idiot.
Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Religious folks are gullible but you that's believing in this imaginary creature is not gullible. For you to feed yourself from the words of atheists and have the conviction within yourself that there's no imaginary creature based on what you read, heard, been told , that makes you gullible too.

Have peace within yourself, stop hating what is above you and what you have no iota idea about. Your rambling doesn't change the fact that God is God. Before you, there have been thousands of atheist more popular , more enlightened, more celebrated than you, but their words were so insignificant, stupid and useless. Even in this forum, I have come across many of them, but it doesn't change the fact that there's a supreme being that one day they'll all bow to.

To me , you're not an atheist, you're just being frustrated because you think God is a magician that will save you right immediately from that problem you found yourself, since that didn't happened you take consolation in shouting imaginary creature online everytime grin I know it's painful, but I pray may you find peace.
That ain't none of my business.. cheesy
What you think about me changes nothing..the fact remains the fact..

Your imaginary creature is nothing but a clown.. wink

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by MONEY247: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmm.....

Prophecy doesn't mean it would 'surely' come to pass.....
It takes men to fulfill prophecy.....
Prophecy can be averted.....

The man might actually live long....than you expect.....

(I wish Nigeria the best)...

I am seeing that when Tinubu....lol becomes our president.... Nigeria would rise again..(please let no one come bashing me) all politicians are corrupt..we are only choosing the lesser evil....
Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by cherishmichael: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2022
See even though I'm not among Tinubu's fans, this is no prophecy but a guess work because maybe he is looking old and wary and a bit sick, forgetting that some healthy people die before the sick ones, dam you with your false prediction of death over your fellow man, for he shall leave by God's special grace, if yoy claim to be what you said you are, face me, give me a prophecy and and the date then I'll report here on that date to show you are nothing but a lier.
Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2022
saintokwuluora:

If the prophecy says Tinubu will get the APC ticket and win the Presidential election, it will not be nonsense again, nor for the gullible. Better pray for your Oga to have good health which he obviously needs in quantom at this age and time. Try not to be sentimental but prayerful over EVERYTHING. Tinubu sef is praying seriously with his marabouts but he will not tell you.
Stop mistaking me for someone who cares about all the nonsense you said up there.. regardless of political situation..the truth is always gonna remain the truth..

This nonsense up there written by a clueless person from an imaginary creature is nothing but balderdash..only those who can't think for themself will take this nonsense to heart..

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by Sunnymatey(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Majority of Nigerians will never learn.
But it's well.
Hope we all are enjoying what's playing with the current APC govt

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by Totilopussylick(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Tinubu now an innocent man because one mischievous prophetess prophecy that he is going to kick the bucket soon

We Nigerians really don't know how to chill and wait till It happens.
Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2022
Look like I have to contact Angel Azrael, remind me of a story of a man that was partying with King Solomon and Angel Azrael came to the party. He was just staring at the man after a while he left the party. The man came to King Solomon asking "Who is that man" King Solomon replied "oh it is Azrael the Angel of death" The man replied "The way he is staring at me, it seems he is here to take me, can you please use your power and send me to the farthest land in Asia, so that he won't find me", King Solomon grant his wish and he disappeared to Asia to the farthest land in Asia. A few minutes after Angel Azrael reappeared at the party and King Solomon asked him" why were you staring at that man, Angel Azrael replied " He was supposed to be with him at the farthest land in Asia in an hour but was surprised to see him at the Party"

Bottom line death is a sure debt we all must pay, there is nothing to be afraid of it. I remember one day I was on a bus and I heard a voice asking me to pray which I did quietly because for some strange reason there was no freelance prayer warrior on the bus to pray before hitting the road, a few minutes later the tire bust and the bus start to swerve like the driver was losing control although everyone was panicking and calling to their God, I was just laughing and smiling, I can't meet my God with a frowning face I thought, moreover I learned to laugh from John Deep(Who when he was in a plane that was about to crash started laughing with his friend, luckily the pilot got control of the plane). Abeg Death is nothing to be fear, Rather fear God.
Re: Prophecy: Tinubu Will Soon Die From His Illness by saintokwuluora(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop mistaking me for someone who cares about all the nonsense you said up there.. regardless of political situation..the truth is always gonna remain the truth..

This nonsense up there written by a clueless person from an imaginary creature is nothing but balderdash..only those who can't think for themself will take this nonsense to heart..
You remind me of Ahab.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Spotted In The Lord's Chosen Church Service - Pics / 20 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Pastor. / What The World Need In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.