Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) (5970 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nonexisting:
If he is your guy, advise him to go and pay his loan.
you will survive
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by bola4dprec(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Carcholce:

Did the defaulter read the terms and conditions before applying for the loan?
any terms and conditions that is not in conformity with constitution is void

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Plus10(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Their operation is not recognised by the law of the land,they are the Criminals.
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Plus10:
Their operation is not recognised by the law of the land,they are the Criminals.

Who told you that their operation is not recognised by law in Nigeria?

Since the raid by the government agency did you hear that any of the operators was arrested by the government?

The truth is that running this type of business in Nigeria requires iron hand
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by bobbybrown007: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
The best thing is to uninstall the app and also register another verve or any card that you Always use, go to your bank and tell them that you don't want any deduction from any source to debit your account, in install your bank app then use used code to do your transaction.
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
bobbybrown007:
The best thing is to uninstall the app and also register another verve or any card that you Always use, go to your bank and tell them that you don't want any deduction from any source to debit your account, in install your bank app then use used code to do your transaction.
Don't you think they would have recorded the person's contact list on their database?

Paying debt is the best.

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by bobbybrown007: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Palema007:
Don't you think they would have recorded the person's contact list on their database?

Paying debt is the best.
lol,when you don't use the app for a. Long time, and you log in they will still ask for them to access most of the basic function in your phone, so don't grant them.
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Plus10(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Who told you that their operation is not recognised by law in Nigeria?

Since the raid by the government agency did you hear that any of the operators was arrested by the government?

The truth is that running this type of business in Nigeria requires iron hand
Then why is the government after them?
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by my3name(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2022
sheanzy:
meet me and I spoil you with drinks
I no want drink boss
make I covert the drinks to cash grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Office Knacking Is A Thing We Pretend It Doesn't Happen / Upload Your Throwback Pic... Mine Is Here (pics) / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.