Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) (5971 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2022
So yesterday as I was relaxing and scrolling through nairaland front page, I stumbled across a thread about a guy being embrasssed by loan app company (sokoloan),

What really amused me was the message sent to all his contact about him being a criminal and I couldn't hold my laughter when I read his family was under 'serious investigation'.

Now scrolling further I got to realize that the amount the guy owed was N5000(less than a 10dollars) grin... I showed the thread to my guys drinking with me and their all burst into laughter

Serious investigation ontop 5k grin ;Dnigerians no get joy

1 Share

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Emmajn1: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2022
I thought they have stopped loan apps from embarrassing debtors this way. If na me you do this kind thing na bye bye to your loan. You will never get it back...what nonsense

3 Likes

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Emmajn1:
I thought they have stopped loan apps from embarrassing debtors this way. If na me you do this kind thing na bye bye to your loan. You will never get it back...what nonsense
grin
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Carcholce: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Emmajn1:

Did the defaulter read the terms and conditions before applying for the loan?

6 Likes

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Carcholce:

don't mind them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Es350: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2022
sheanzy:
So yesterday as I was relaxing and scrolling through nairaland front page, I stumbled across a thread about a guy being embrasssed by loan app company (sokoloan),

What really amused me was the message sent to all his contact about him being a criminal and I couldn't hold my laughter when I read his family was under 'serious investigation'.

Now scrolling further I got to realize that the amount the guy owed was N5000(less than a 10dollars) grin... I showed the thread to my guys drinking with me and their all burst into laughter

Serious investigation ontop 5k grin ;Dnigerians no get joy
Since it's,"ordinary" 5k, tell your guy to pay up and stop acting like a b!tch. That's someone's business your friend is playing with.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Es350:

Since it's,"ordinary" 5k, tell your guy to pay up and stop acting like a b!tch. That's someone's business your friend is playing with.
mumu, I don't know who the guy is, I saw the thread on nairaland

Beside 5k is ordinary, I spend that on drinks alone almost every evening

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by TheCeasar: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by my3name(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
sheanzy:
mumu, I don't know who the guy is, I saw the thread on nairaland

Beside 5k is ordinary, I spend that on drinks alone almost every evening
Make I join the other guy drop aza boss
make I follow you drink join grin grin
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by my3name(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
TheCeasar:
boss make I send aza?? Hunger dey my side abeg
Badest guy grin grin
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol ewooooo
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Walkee: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Carcholce:

did drug users read the terms and conditions before buying cocaine to sniff?
Go and ask NDLEA and DEA that foolish question when they nab drug dealers

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Carcholce: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Walkee:
did drug users read the terms and conditions before buying cocaine to sniff?
Go and ask NDLEA and DEA that foolish question when they nab drug dealers

You are not making sense. I can’t make sense from it.

Did you forget to read the drugs prescription before “taking” it?

6 Likes

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Walkee: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Carcholce:

You are not making sense. I can’t make sense from it.

Did you forget to read the drugs prescription before “taking” it?
that's because you are not very smart. Loan sharks are banned in the country, their business is illegal just like drug pushing. Just because you agreed to their terms and conditions doesn't change the fact that they're criminals same way agreeing to drug dealers terms and conditions wouldn't change their criminal status in the eyes of the law.
Even if you read the prescription on codeine and tramadol before taking it, the seller will still be nabbed and dumped in prison once caught by NDLEA

4 Likes

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Carcholce: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Walkee:
that's because you are not very smart. Loan sharks are banned in the country, their business is illegal just like drug pushing. Just because you agreed to their terms and conditions doesn't change the fact that they're criminals same way agreeing to drug dealers terms and conditions wouldn't change their criminal status in the eyes of the law.
Even if you read the prescription on codeine and tramadol before taking it, the seller will still be nabbed and dumped in prison once caught by NDLEA

Haha. I’m smarter than you. If this is how you reason, then you my friend are a thief.

You are using government regulations to steal from business. So because government banned them, they should forfeit all the money you owe them? Is it your fathers money? Nigerians with entitlement mentality.

Why did you not borrow it from your friend and families instead? Because they know you don’t always pay back. If you are someone that refunds loans quickly, everyone will want to loan you money.

Oga don’t me let ridicule Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
TheCeasar:
boss make I send aza?? Hunger dey my side abeg
you don't sound like someone that is hungry
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
my3name:

Make I join the other guy drop aza boss
make I follow you drink join grin grin
meet me and I spoil you with drinks
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by TheCeasar: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol ewooooo
why shouting
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
TheCeasar:
omo if I show you my account balance ehn you go run, I even dey owe loan app, I never see pay.. hunger dey boss.. even if na 2k, 1k seff I go appreciate
don't have strength to open my mobile app and go through the transfer stuffs

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by TheCeasar: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Nonexisting: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
If he is your guy, advise him to go and pay his loan.
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Walkee: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
Carcholce:

Haha. I’m smarter than you. If this is how you reason, then you my friend are a thief.

You are using government regulations to steal from business. So because government banned them, they should forfeit all the money you owe them? Is it your fathers money? Nigerians with entitlement mentality.

Why did you not borrow it from your friend and families instead? Because they know you don’t always pay back. If you are someone that refunds loans quickly, everyone will want to loan you money.

where did you see me borrow?
Drug dealers also used their money to buy the drugs that get confiscated and leave them languishing in prison. I wished more people could borrow from the thieves and delete the apps. If you are operating illegally, citizens are free to loot you to extinction in fact the money is not even yours. It is proceeds from criminal activities

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Walkee: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Carcholce:

just to show you how dumb you are here. If someone steal or defraud you, what are you expected to do? Arrest the person of course why don't they arrest the defaulters or take them to court let's see if the criminal loan sharks won't be thrown in prison.

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Carcholce: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Walkee:
where did you see me borrow?
Drug dealers also used their money to buy the drugs that get confiscated and leave them languishing in prison. I wished more people could borrow from the thieves and delete the apps. If you are operating illegally, citizens are free to loot you to extinction in fact the money is not even yours. It is proceeds from criminal activities

If it is proceeds from criminal, why not report them instead of stealing it from them? You are a thief.

2 Likes

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by MARYIAN(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Carcholce: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Walkee:
just to show you how dumb you are here. If someone steal or defraud you, what are you expected to do? Arrest the person of course why don't they arrest the defaulters or take them to court let's see if the criminal loan sharks won't be thrown in prison.

That’s why you loan the money from them so that you can wait for them to take you to court.

Even if you have not borrow money from them before, for thinking this way, you are a thief.

It’s people like you someone will loan money, when it’s time to pay back you’ll start saying “Do your worse” grin

Waka comot here my friend!

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Walkee: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Carcholce:

If it is proceeds from criminal, why not report them instead of stealing it from them? You are a thief.
go and tell that to Nigerian government. I hope more citizens loot their criminal ass till they run away to their China. Tuueeeh on them and tueeh on you too for supporting Chinese criminals who think they can come here and do whatever they like

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Es350:

so after paying up, will the loan company take back the embarrassment, will the unsent all the massage the sent to his contacts?
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by Carcholce: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Walkee:
go and tell that to Nigerian government. I hope more citizens loot their criminal ass till they run away to their China. Tuueeeh on them and tueeh on you too for supporting Chinese criminals who think they can come here and do whatever they like

grin

I don’t even understand your grievance. Is the money Nigerians government money that was stolen by corrupt government officials or the money belongs to Chinese investors?

Either way it is, it is stealing to loan from them with the mindset of not paying back. Please try to understand this. I’m not trying to defend the loan sharks company but keep to terms and conditions in every business dealings you undertake. If not checked properly, this same behavior will spread to other areas of daily life.

1 Like

Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
so after paying up, will the loan company take back the embarrassment, will the unsent all the massage the sent to his contacts?
lol Don't mind him
Re: See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) by sheanzy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nonexisting:
If he is your guy, advise him to go and pay his loan.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Think Females Are Deceitful? See What Guys Are Now Doing (PHOTO) / 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't / I'm I acting too Harsh??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.