Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me (3877 Views)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / 2019 NAUGHTY MESSAGE: If She Says "Happy New Year" Reply Her This... [PICTURE] / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by treziMcCarthy: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2022
Hello good day nairalanders.
I'm not really happy this morning,
Please forgive my writings and mistakes, thiss is my first time of posting on here.

I relocated to a new environment, after 2 months, I met a lady in my area, we talked, so I invited her to my place, she stays next street from mine.
So after talking and gisting, as a guy man, i needed to hit And make her one of my babe, so she promised to come 2 days later, she came we had sex, honestly I gave her the best... My head game was out of universe,
She went home and we talked about the sexx and shee was happy, 3 days later she travelled with her family, so we were talking on phone, not the calling type tho but I didn't want to make her feel like I was only there to hit, last night after talking, we did the normal goodnight thing and she said she want to sleep... I said alright, only for me to come on whatsapp and see she was active... I jokingly said to her, I Don catch u.. Oya go and sleep jare.
I left her, honestly I didn't take it serious, because I no be small pikin for the game, I respect everyone attitude because there's a reason behind everyone action..
Only for me to wake up and noticed she blocked me on whatsapp and when I tried calling, my number was also blocked from reaching her... So I messaged her throus sms, *can u unblock me I need to tell u something*...
Now she unblocked me and asked, *what do you want to ask me.*

Hey guys, please should I reply her or ignore... And if you have an idea of any action I can take... I would bee glad to hear from you.. Bashing is allowed but in a reasonable perspective.
I one love

UPDATE¦ I appreciate those who replied to my post... The big boys with better orientation red pillars cartel... The babe already blocked mee and told me shee was scared off heartbreak... She didn't kknkww why she fell for me easily and we had sex... Well I encouraged her that, she shouldn't see me from that point of view as a bad boy, I'm a one guy-girl person... Her heart is safe with me... Anyways.. Yll know as the this goes... She's coming back Friday.
I need to wash plate...i have decide to make sure every girl that come my way cums.

E go be... Let me roll up my weed and focus my focal point ��

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2022
She no longer trust you.. cheesy
She has this feeling that you ain't gonna keep what happened between you guys.. grin

Ignore her and move on with your life... y've got what you wanted (sex) so what else do you wanna tell her.. undecided..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Jeon(f): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2022
treziMcCarthy:
Please forgive my writings and mistakes, thiss is my first time of posting on here.

I relocated to a new environment, after 2 months, I met a lady in my area, we talked, so I invited her to my place, she stays next street from mine.
So after talking and gisting, as a guy man, i needed to hit And make her one of my babe, so she promised to come 2 days later, she came we had sex, honestly I gave her the best... My head game was out of universe,
She went home and we talked about the sexx and shee was happy, 3 days later she travelled with her family, so we were talking on phone, not the calling type tho but I didn't want to make her feel like I was only there to hit, last night after talking, we did the normal goodnight thing and she said she want to sleep... I said alright, only for me to come on whatsapp and see she was active... I jokingly said to her, I Don catch u.. Oya go and sleep jare.
I left her, honestly I didn't take it serious, because I no be small pikin for the game, I respect everyone attitude because there's a reason behind everyone action..
Only for me to wake up and noticed she blocked me on whatsapp and when I tried calling, my number was also blocked from reaching her... So I messaged her throus sms, *can u unblock me I need to tell u something*...

Hey guys, please should I reply her or ignore... And if you have an idea of any action I can take... I would bee glad to hear from you.. Bashing is allowed but in a reasonable perspective.
I one love

laughing at ur bolded..
thing I can never do [including to my fellow gender]

by the way why are you taking it to ur heart?
you said you need to hit and make her one of ur baby like future said "even if I hit you once, you are part of my collections ".

5 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Blunttruth: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

I one love

Your ego has been badly bruised after pleasing her she cut you off. I bet you were not as good as you thought. Stop being petty. I would ignore her. You sound really desperate texting her to unblock you.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by olafunny(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Okay Mr 'hit and run' driver. Surprisingly, your victim was not hardly injured like you assumed. Now she's trying to get away from you and you're asking if you should try and hit her again. Just accept the fact that you're not that good a 'hitter' and move on to the next one.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Moloso(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Seems you like girls a lot but you fear rejection. She is a type that don't like sneaky men around her.

If you want to leave long no dey ask girls personal questions, unless you Wan to marry her.

She make you understand that she can leave with out you nigga

6 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by valdes00(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2022
The matter dey pain you because na she discard you instead of you discarding her... You felt used grin

Shes in a relationship, try and understand... You both played ur selves

7 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

I one love
Ignore her. U shouldn't have msg after she blocked u. U said, u wanted to hit her and make her one of ur babe. Na how many babe u get?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by TwoFourSeven(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2022
OP you'd better move on with your life, just ignore the lass. She has moved on, and you should do the same.

ji ma sun

1 Like

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by rtdCivilservant: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2022
She had a bf before u, she just wanted to try something new and u became the available niga. After ur poor performance during sex, she started comparing ur performance to that of her bf, like, what did she even see in u; regret sets in so she decided to go back to her bf even though she will never tell the guy. Women do this a lot, they try new thing, if it doesn't work out the way they expected they call it a mistake.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2022
olafunny:
Okay Mr 'hit and run' driver. Surprisingly, your victim was not hardly injured like you assumed. Now she's trying to get away from you and you're asking if you should try and hit her again. Just accept the fact that you're not that good a 'hitter' and move on to the next one.
hahaha, he never said his Hit game was,superb. He said his Head Game, nah them dey suck nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by LongBig(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

I one love

She thought you wise but when she realized you are a sissy plus a monitoring spirit she just have to let you go!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by SurvivorM(f): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Funny story, why do guys thinks they can dish it out but can't take it.
You want her to become one of your BABES, it's apparently you just think about her as nothing but a intimacy gadget but when you realised she didn't even care about you too when she blocked you.
You are now suddenly interested and your ego is bruise.
Move on next time dont think you are special because you are not
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2022
cheesy
Count yourself lucky bro cheesy. At least you weren't blocked in vain..

She may have blocked you on WhatsApp and on calls but can she blocked the fact that you've eaten her pot of beans aggressively? tongue.

Mennnnnnnn,move on bro........ don't reply the modafvcker grin. Please don't..... Nothing pain banny reach when guyman ignore her completely..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by quisera(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by quisera(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

So after talking and gisting, as a guy man, i needed to hit And make her one of my babe, so she promised to come 2 days later, she came we had sex, honestly I gave her the best... My head game was out of universe,.
Mr. man your best wasn't good enough, you just suck pussy for nothing. You no Sabi knack

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by quisera(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

She may have blocked you on WhatsApp and on calls but can she blocked the fact that you've eaten her pot of beans aggressively? tongue.

Mennnnnnnn,move on bro........ don't reply the modafvcker grin. Please don't..... Nothing pain banny reach when guyman ignore her completely..
Person wey the banny don ignore already.
The guy no sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by HopeNeverDies: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Damnnnn!!! LoL

Funny enough, You might have started to develop mad feelings for her. It happens.
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by AgentGoat: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2022
LongBig:

She thought you wise but when she realized you are a sissy plus a monitoring spirit she just have to let you go!
grin grin
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Pascopele: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Bees don't waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than sh!t

3 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Lordbinsmar: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2022
SIMPle man grin grin grin
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
She had a bf before u, she just wanted to try something new and u became the available niga. After ur poor performance during sex, she started comparing ur performance to that of her bf, like, what did she even see in u; regret sets in so she decided to go back to her bf even though she will never tell the guy. Women do this a lot, they try new thing, if it doesn't work out the way they expected they call it a mistake.
You're really a retired civil servant. U get widas my nigga.
Women do that alot. Apparently she wanted something new diff from that of her guy. Nigga didn't hit it right so she ditch his *ss.
Now, instead of telling her bf she cheated, she'll rather gaslight him. Nigga just got played. A taste of his medicine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Isaacpromise1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Block her too

1 Like

Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Saintinoo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

I one love
Oga go and do hiv test.
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Deicide: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
The girl just used you grin That's an Alpha female there
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by rtdCivilservant: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
SmellySperm:

You're really a retired civil servant. U get widas my nigga.
Women do that alot. Apparently she wanted something new diff from that of her guy. Nigga didn't hit it right so she ditch his *ss.
Now, instead of telling her bf she cheated, she'll rather gaslight him. Nigga just got played. A taste of his medicine cheesy
Exactly.
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by Kingsean(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

I one love

you have developed feelings for her. it's not a bad thing but I'll tell you one fact: this babe is a player. she played her game well. a girl who loves and values you won't block you cos of that statement. are you sure you didn't say or do something else that warranted the blocking? did you promise her money? just let her go. there was no need for telling her to unblock you. with time, she would have unblocked you and even message you. some ladies are like that
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by DryMouth: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Small children love dey sweet ehn
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by treziMcCarthy: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blunttruth:

Your ego has been badly bruised after pleasing her she cut you off. I bet you were not as good as you thought. Stop being petty. I would ignore her. You sound really desperate texting her to unblock you.
LOL, bro I don't need anyone to tell me how good I am was, she even told me when we were talking about the sex, that she didn't see that coming, I was too big... Not pride bro... I intentionally didn't put that part in the initial statement... After the sex... We have been talking well and she's been telling me how she would love to have more of me not until last night I joked with her..
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by treziMcCarthy: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Bro, nice one, actually I did a great job... Because after that day she's been talking nice until last night...
I have decide to ignore her, after 2 weeks, if shee doesn't get back to me... I will call to find out what happened
Re: Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me by treziMcCarthy: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kingsean:

you have developed feelings for her. it's not a bad thing but I'll tell you one fact: this babe is a player. she played her game well. a girl who loves and values you won't block you cos of that statement. are you sure you didn't say or do something else that warranted the blocking? did you promise her money? just let her go. there was no need for telling her to unblock you. with time, she would have unblocked you and even message you. some ladies are like that
Wow... You just remind me of something, she told me previous day about how one woman scammed her of 12k... She trusted the woman, she said she will go seee her in her house later, but I was like okay, don't panic... Im sure she didn't scam u... I don't know what else she was expecting.. If na money, I ain't giving no wamn sh***... I am good in knocking, with a very glamorous gbola and I can wash plate very well... So... I can't give a girl I just knack once money...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. / In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery / My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.