Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,795 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins (3076 Views)

It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Omo, be like I like this arrangement list o. So I am still a virgin. cheesy cheesy Thank you for sharing, baby girl. Very helpful and informative. I thought I'd lost hope before, na to hike up my bride price now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by Balerion: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
siofra:

No it's not angry

I will define virginity how I want.

Accept it or create your thread and define yours.

By the way, the penis doesn't tear the hymen. It expands it.
why are there chunks of hymen on the penis after or during coitus
Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by siofra(f): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Balerion:
why are there chunks of hymen on the penis after or during coitus

Eeewwwww!! Duuuuuudeeeee!!

Where you see that Kain thing

Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by siofra(f): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Omo, be like I like this arrangement list o. So I am still a virgin. cheesy cheesy Thank you for sharing, baby girl. Very helpful and informative. I thought I'd lost hope before, na to hike up my bride price now.

Yes oooo!! grin

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by siofra(f): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Guderian:
OP its clear yoy have a very big problem you think you can spread your foolishness and stupidity to others.

And what is a woman?
Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by Guderian(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

And what is a woman?

Your V is so wide you couldn't take it anymore and you came up with this you can only decieve yourself.
Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:
Oh yes.

And I'm a proud VIRGIN by the way cool

1. By becoming celibate If you have had sex before but became celibate then you're still a virgin. Don't let these misogynistic men mansplain virginity to you. After all nowadays men can say they are women and vice versa and the whole world accepts it.

2. If you've had sex just once then you're still a virgin This can be proven medically. You vagina can still go back to it's initial size and hymen doesn't disappear, it's still there after you've had sex once.

3. You can go for virginity reconstruction surgery It's possible and people are doing it. After that you can call yourself a virgin and no one can question that.

4. You can identify as a virgin Like I said in number one, people can claim to be whatever gender they want. So, why can't we extend that to virginity and sex? You can identify as a virgin even if you're sexually active.

Thank you kiss

God bless you.

Are Nigerian men not lucky all naija girls are virgins thank to the above especially reconstruction surgery those looking for virgins will find them in abundance cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SORRY / Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman / Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.