Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User (1369 Views)

Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / Let This End The Talk About 'Men Must Be Virgins Before Wanting A Virgin Woman ' / Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Bharekta: 4:22am On Oct 06, 2023
A lady on X @clakkla has said it’s embarrassing and a red flag for adults [ male or female ] in their 30s to still be virgins.

According to her, it shows that such persons are either not capable of attracting mates or don’t have the appropriate psychological functioning to have stable adult relationships.

Cc dominique, farano , Rocktation

2 Likes

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Rhozabeth(m): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2023
But it is not shameful having a body count of over 200 at the age of 30+. Yeye talk!

8 Likes

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Amotolongbo(f): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2023
She may be right.

If things work well as planned and expected, everyone interested in getting married should be settled before 30
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by ONEjoblessGUY: 4:40am On Oct 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by PaganTerrorist: 4:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Being a virgin is not bad, Just don't be a dumb virgin

I was a virgin till 25 then I got disvirgined by my babe then, my ex was very happy she disvirgined me and I had mad sexual experience mainly from reading my dad's notes ( my dad was a gynaecologist) and regularly I visit my dad at his office as a child.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by correctyourself(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
She may be right.

If things work well as planned and expected, everyone interested in getting married should be settled before 30

Exactly, the right time/age for a lady to have children is between 26-33 year of age as she still has alot of anergy.
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Reminderz: 6:02am On Oct 06, 2023
there's a point in what she said but it might have been said in the wrong way... what she said about attracting suitable mates might be true for women especially if her character stinks or she uses men for game, this is when we can establish the fact that a virgin woman who doesn't have a good character is not living up to her status because what's the need of being a virgin if you don't have a good character to back it up? note, this doesn't devalue the essence of virginity...

but for men, it might not be true due to the fact that women date up and men date down.. men in that age range she mentioned would be still struggling to be stable physically and financially... so they might not be able to attract a mate by that time especially if they are not also physically attractive... even if a man is a devil, he will be able to attract a mate if he's physically attractive or have something of value women want, irrespective of whether he's a virgin or not.. this is why a woman and a man will never and can never be the same...

and in some cases, some wasn't celibate by choice, they just didn't have the chance, it doesn't have to do with their character...

1 Like

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Adeling(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Foolish talk from a loosed hoe. This is what they say when trying to justify their oloshoism.

As a guy I've had tons of opportunities to sleep with various beautiful girls, but ended up not doing so, because I wish to do so with only one girl. My wife.

If you're a girl or guy above 30 and youre still a virgin, you've no idea how much some folks wish to be in your shoe. Dont listen to any of this used hoes! sad

(Just don't be a dumb virgin Sha)

9 Likes

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Solsix(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Everyday one evil talk from one unknown entity. May God save us
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by IjebuWarrior: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2023
I agree. Whenever I meet a chic old enough, claiming to be virgin, I immediately lose interest. undecided
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Gadafi001(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Thunder 🔥 u
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Boondocxs(f): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2023
She has a point
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Boondocxs(f): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2023
I don’t owe any man my virginity
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Savedday2: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2023
It may be shameful in their country but, in this our 9ja, it is a miracle for girl to be a virgin at that age.
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by madscientist88(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2023
i knew it was a woman before clicking the heading.smh

1 Like

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Gaddafih001(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
She may be right.

A damaged woman wants everyone to be damaged too.

1 Like

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by ReluctantAdult(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why would anyone not have a ton of sex before 30. How do you relieve stress then? Mehn, gotta be one hell of an irritable, frustrated person lacking any glow.

1 Like

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by LeeSmart: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
ReluctantAdult:
Why would anyone not have a ton of sex before 30. How do you relieve stress then? Mehn, gotta be one hell of a irritable, frustrated person lacking any glow.
So u're trying to say daht sex is the only way known to mankind to relieve stress abi?... stop misinforming the general public please

1 Like

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
LeeSmart:

So u're trying to say daht sex is the only way known to mankind to relieve stress abi?... stop misinforming the general public please
People who don't have sex are super frigid, difficult and irritable. Their hypocritical moral grandstanding makes them frustrating to work with.
It's a necessity to release all that bottled up tension.

Also, sexual tension can only be relieved by having sex. All that talk of reading a book, working, exercising bla bla, when you're h0rny is just hogwash. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by talk2hb1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Àwa Team Virgin @38 keeping mine till wedding night.

I don’t even have girlfriend talk less of marriage cry
GOD no go Kuku shame us
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by Obierika(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
talk2hb1:
Àwa Team Virgin @38 keeping mine till wedding night.

I don’t even have girlfriend talk less of marriage cry
GOD no go Kuku shame us

grin
Re: It Is Shameful For Adults In Their 30's To Still Be Virgins - Says Twitter User by kokakola: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
It didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.
There is no one-cap fit all. You sold yours doesn't mean others should sell their's.

Becareful what you personalize on social media.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? / Should She Give Him A Second Chance? / Is It Necessary To Close Ones Eyez When Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.