Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! (1859 Views)

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (picture) / Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by oilykid(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubu saw the future but his greediness was able to get hold of him.

2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by oilykid(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2022
angry angry
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by ablejesus26(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2022
I have already made plans to relocate to Nairobi if this man eventually becomes president.
It's a shame that some people are even considering a man who helped install the greatest disaster that has ever befallen this country since her creation.

10 Likes

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2022
All these Yeye won’t still hinder Omo iyaloja from clinging the presidential sit

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by respect80(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2022
His love for his ambition became the death of his duty as an elder statesman that he should have been.
No one can have it all after all.

Still wondering if Tinubu, Yahaya Bello and Osibanjo are the best APC have got to offer
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by Padipadi(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2022
He saw it n still lied to us
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by oilykid(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
All these Yeye won’t still hinder Omo iyaloja from clinging the presidential sit
Go back to the romance section where you belong

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
oilykid:

Go back to the romance section where you belong
I want to be here as well because I aspire to be in the red chambers someday

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by respect80(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I want to be here as well because I aspire to be in the red chambers someday

With this kind political ideology of yours?
Well, everything goes in nigeria.
Goodluck then
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by obiekunie01: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

if he succeeds [God Forbid!], then am relocating sharperly to cameroun

i no fit go thru buhari pro max again.

We don dey warn una again!

na so we warn una for buhari una call us enemies and wailers!

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
respect80:

With this kind political ideology of yours?
Well everything goes in nigeria.
Goodluck then
Thanks
Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

if he succeeds [God Forbid!], then am relocating sharperly to cameramen.

i no fit go thru buhari pro max again.

We don dey warn una again!

na so we warn una for buhari una call us enemies and wailers!

Then you should start packing,Tinubu will redeem Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by obiekunie01: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

he should first redeem himself from shitting in his pants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by tsmat(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:
I have already made plans to relocate to Nairobi if this man eventually becomes president.
It's a shame that some people are even considering a man who helped install the greatest disaster that has ever befallen this country since her creation.
Good luck in Nairobi

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
If TinubU will right His wrongs ,let him win.

Anybody that will make Nigeria Great is welcome.

wether Hausa , Yoruba, Igbo, ijaw ,Tiv kanuri , Fulani,igala jukum ,ezza ,Nnam , Efik o!

All we want is ka Nigeria di mma grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Saw Tomorrow And Warned Us Against It!! by kingot(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
oga recieve sense in jesus name

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) / Peter Obi : We Will Turn Northern Nigeria's Vast Farmlands Into The Next Oil. / Breaking News!!! Bonny Register Children For Ijaw Language Classes. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.