Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) (1859 Views)

Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu’s Demand Is Evil, Ignoble - Ugochukwu Agballah / Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders,I and my friends were waiting to get the real information about this story and what actually happened between the landlady,her son and Our friend Princess and we have heard from both sides and it is obvious that the landlady and her son are Evil so
We have decided to call out Glory Ohangwua and her son Obinna Ohangwua,Who is now on the run after their failed plan to kill our friend Princess Okodike,
The Police is looking for them as well,It has been confirmed that Princess was not owning her house rent and the landlady never gave her any quite notice,
The landlady Just want to kill her because she saw the landlady carrying sacrifice at midnight,Meanwhile Princes told her that she is not going to expose her,that she just want to live in her house peacefully,still the evil landlady and her son want to kill her.she broke into her apartment and destroy her properties.

Please we want Justice for our friend Princess
Glory Ohangwua, Obinna Ohangwua Come out of your hiding place.

Here is what princess wrote by herself on her facebook,
@Princess Rights
and she spoke through full live video is on YouTube Too.

Hello Everyone,I Believe That All Is Well With You And Your Family,
Please I Want Justice
Here Is The Update,
My LandLady Mrs Glory Ohangwua And Her Son Obinna Ohangwua Have Been On The Run,The Police Have Been Inviting Them But They Refuse To Answer To Their Invite,
The Other Day I Went To The House Then I Saw Her And Her Son,I Quickly Went To The Police Station To Call The Police,She Ran Away Before We Got There,
So I Am Calling Her Out Because I Don't Know Where And How Else To Get Them,They Have Rendered Me Homeless,And She Is Still Desperate To Kill Me,
Here Is A Brief Of What Happened,
My Name Is Princess Okodike,I'm A Broadcaster/Blogger,/Business Lady,And The Almighty God Daughter,Please Help Me To Get Justice My Landlady And Her Son Wants To Kill Me Since I caught Her Carrying Sacrifice At Midnight,And Other Times,And Despite Me Telling Her That I Am Not Interested In Exposing Her,And I Just Want To Live In Her House Peacefully, She Started By Boasting That She Will Kill Me With Her Spiritual Powers,She Started Inviting Spiritual People Too,When She Saw That None Of Her Attack Was Working On Me,She Started Using Physical Attacks,She Have Also Sent One Of Her Son To Come And Kill Me With A Gun At One Midnight Too,But He Did Not Succeed Because I Started Shouting And Calling His Name Asking Him Who Sent Him And He Said its His Mother And Some Tenants,So She Team Up With Some Tenants Who Does What She Do Too,Of Whom Have Been Living Peacefully With All This Years,Still I Kept On Ignoring Them,She And Her Son,Have Destroyed Some Of My Properties In The Past And I Also Fixed It, When She Came With Her Son On 9/5/2022 To Kill Me,They Came And Removed My Burglaries, My Net,The Door,The Windows,Held Me Hostage For Hours,While Telling Her Sons To Move My Things Out Of The House.And Told Me That She Is Their To Kill Me,I Am Not Owning Her At All And She Did Not Give Me Any Quite Notice.
Please I Want Justice,
Watch My Live Video Here& Every Info You Need On My Profile.
The Almighty God Bless You.

here is the facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/100080960092369/posts/113291701379499/?flite=scwspnss

on YouTube--We want Justice for Princess.

cc,seun,lalasticlala,mynd44,OAM4J,farano,rocktation

we want Justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2022

the bad news in Nigeria this days is becoming more than good news,

we are glad that she alive to tell her story,and she will get the justice she deserves.
WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

the bad news in Nigeria this days is becoming more than good news,

we are glad that she alive to tell her story,and she will get the justice she deserves.

thanks for the support,your type is needed for the benefit of human being.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2022

we will not continue to let evil people go free with their crime.

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
The evil anyone does will always get back to them.

We want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

we will not continue to let evil people go free with their crime.

It is good to voice out when things happen to you, and you are alive to speak.

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
W Want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2022

No Stopping,
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2022
we move, we want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

No Stopping,
with all this sad news everywhere and everyday,what is the world turning into we want justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

No Stopping,
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

No Stopping,
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
we are making Progress,

we want justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
what a great way to make progress indeed.

We want justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2022

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2022

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
life is really beautiful if evil people will not interfere,
we want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
VAWULENCNairaLD:

So many evil things happening this day,People now committe crime without conscience
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2022
VAWULENCNairaLD:

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
May God continue to save us from evil people.

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
life is really beautiful if evil people will not interfere,

we keep moving,
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
from the response that we are getting, we are making progress.

we want Justice for Princess.
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
from the response that we are getting,
we are making progress.

we keep moving

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:30am On Jun 30, 2022
May God help us with the kind of horrible news that we read every day. We want justice for Princess
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2022
VAWULENCNairaLD:
we move, we want justice for Princess

1 Like

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
We will keep creating the awareness,
and we are happy that we are making progress,

Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
from the response that we are getting,
we are making progress.

no stopping,
Re: This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
We are seriously making progress on this matter,and on creating awareness Too justice We want for Princess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Angry (pics) / Large Military Reinforcements Head For Lagos (Video) / Why Do Igbo Always Feel Threatened Whenever I Talk About Yoruba? - Omokri Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.