Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant (1408 Views)

Ever Seen A Grown Man / Married Hunting Female Street Hawkers? / As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why / Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
so this morning this dude chatted me up on Facebook and we've been facebook friends for like a month we don't chat , just hi and hello and eventually he asked for my number and I gave him , he chatted like hi and hello in my WhatsApp again and next thing was "when can we see?"
I said "what are we seeing ni?" And he said he wants to see me , I said I can't go and see a strange man on Facebook , my dad did not train me like that , let them not lure my enemy into trap with "when can we see"

And then after some more days of hi and hello he said " I like you and me want you " and I told him that I was not interested and I don't want him

and he asked why and I explained that I just wasn't interested and secondly he has not given me any reason to even take him serious , I mean you like me you've had my number for a month , you've never called not once , and he was asking me to tell him "what he needs to do for me to take him serious "

I think only an ignorant man would be like this, when you like somebody you are into them Asin you will always call, text , you just want to be in their face and you want to express yourself , they don't use to write this one on book , it's just common sense that everybody knows

Someone over 30 wants to be told how to like somebody , it's pointless teaching any guy how to treat you as a woman he loves , most times they know what they're doing and they know who they are saving their time and airtime for , anyone that falls for that stupid trap of "tell me what I need to do and I'll do it " is on her own because 99.9% they know everything already, they're just looking for a snack on the side , I've been there ,
You'll see so many posts telling you to tell him what you want him to do or how you want him to treat you , he might not know , it might not be what he's used to , maybe it's not his love language

See , interest Sparks curiousity, when someone is interested in you , they will ask questions to their friends, Family , pals, almighty Google on things that could improve the odds of them getting your attention , when I was a teenager I would play
Flames with my crushes names , I'd compare our zodiacs compatibility , I'd read up on things that their zodiac sign likes , I'd dress up real nice , spray the sweetest perfume because I Sha wanted him to NOTICE ME and he did grin but that's not the point sha.........

I don't know how grown men will be coming to you and be asking you for the manual on how to operate you like kpe I resemble university course , you no attend class you wan write exam grin

Is like I will kuku just go and join avatar and become a monk because ehn......... Wo lemme not talk

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Yankee101: 1:38am On Apr 28, 2022
No vex

Ep the bois

Some need direction

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by macho44(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
so this morning this dude chatted me up on Facebook and we've been facebook friends for like a month we don't chat , just hi and hello and eventually he asked for my number and I gave him , he chatted like hi and hello in my WhatsApp again and next thing was "when can we see?"
I said "what are we seeing ni?" And he said he wants to see me , I said I can't go and see a strange man on Facebook , my dad did not train me like that , let them not lure my enemy into trap with "when can we see"

And then after some more days of hi and hello he said " I like you and me want you " and I told him that I was not interested and I don't want him

and he asked why and I explained that I just wasn't interested and secondly he has not given me any reason to even take him serious , I mean you like me you've had my number for a month , you've never called not once , and he was asking me to tell him "what he needs to do for me to take him serious "

I think only an ignorant man would be like this, when you like somebody you are into them Asin you will always call, text , you just want to be in their face and you want to express yourself , they don't use to write this one on book , it's just common sense that everybody knows

Someone over 30 wants to be told how to like somebody , it's pointless teaching any guy how to treat you as a woman he loves , most times they know what they're doing and they know who they are saving their time and airtime for , anyone that falls for that stupid trap of "tell me what I need to do and I'll do it " is on her own because 99.9% they know everything already, they're just looking for a snack on the side , I've been there ,
You'll see so many posts telling you to tell him what you want him to do or how you want him to treat you , he might not know , it might not be what he's used to , maybe it's not his love language

See , interest Sparks curiousity, when someone is interested in you , they will ask questions to their friends, Family , pals, almighty Google on things that could improve the odds of them getting your attention , when I was a teenager I would play
Flames with my crushes names , I'd compare our zodiacs compatibility , I'd read up on things that their zodiac sign likes , I'd dress up real nice , spray the sweetest perfume because I Sha wanted him to NOTICE ME and he did grin but that's not the point sha.........

I don't know how grown men will be coming to you and be asking you for the manual on how to operate you like kpe I resemble university course , you no attend class you wan write exam grin

Is like I will kuku just go and join avatar and become a monk because ehn......... Wo lemme not talk
In a nutshell, You're A HOPELESS Romantic grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2022
macho44:

In a nutshell, You're A HOPELESS Romantic grin

I think I am

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Yankee101:
No vex

Ep the bois

Some need direction

Are you a sailor?
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by macho44(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I think I am

Ya need a Like Minded Partner Then. When Two HOPELESS Romantic's Meet, Even Romeo & Juliet Go Take LOVE Lessons From Them. Abi no be so?
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2022
macho44:

Ya need a Like Minded Partner Then. When Two HOPELESS Romantic's Meet, Even Romeo & Juliet Go Take LOVE Lessons From Them. Abi no be so?

Lol okay

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by walanter(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Allahuwakba
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by tunjilana: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2022
It is both ways...you have also not done anything to catch his attention...u simply don't like him and that is not a big deal...if u did, his approach wont matter as long as it gives an opportunity to get to know each other vetter
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
tunjilana:
It is both ways...you have also not done anything to catch his attention...u simply don't like him and that is not a big deal...if u did, his approach wont matter as long as it gives an opportunity to get to know each other vetter

So a person approaches me and I'm supposed to be trying to catch his attention ? Like what? put on a show ?
Hold on, let me just sing for you real quick , how's that ? Pick me pick me pick me pleeeeeeeeeeease grin

For me to respond to ordinary hi for a month , what other proof do you need that I'm listening to you? Okay hold on here's my bvn , and my ATM pin
If I did not want anything to do with him , I'd ignore his ass till he gets tired and moves on

I don't know what alpha male you've subscribed to on YouTube or are tuned to on podcasts but you need to stop
Telling me to try and catch his attention is like , a job seeker going to a company and asking the company to tell them why he should work for them ?
You came here , but I should compromise so that you can stay when I did not call you , nor am I begging you , close the door on your way out

Please go and unlearn what you learnt before you ruin your relationship with women around you

You men do the bare minimum and expect the full package , you'll see a girl that is catching your eye and you lose her because you're an alpha male and she should be chasing you , that is what they taught you in redpill crash course
It's like going to a restaurant buying food and expecting them to beg you to eat , if you don't eat it , someone will grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Prettygirl200(f): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lol sweetie don't mind the guy jareh, it's either he wants to use his head for rituals or want to chop u ND clean mouth. On no account should u embark on such journeys shey u have been seeing things going on on social media my dear it's real. Life don too big nd every lazy young idoult wants to cash out with someone's head. Always be careful!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Highman56: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
I only agree with you on not going to visit him.Apart from that all other things up there are rubbish
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol sweetie don't mind the guy jareh, it's either he wants to use his head for rituals or want to chop u ND clean mouth. On no account should u embark on such journeys shey u have been seeing things going on on social media my dear it's real. Life don too big nd every lazy young idoult wants to cash out with someone's head. Always be careful!!!

Thank you kiss
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Bashnigga(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Op if you value your skull and privates in this day and time, only one advice, JAPA
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by helinues: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
All this epistle for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Nyascobar1414: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
You looking for a fvvkñ simp to SiMPlify
Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Hugo55(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
You kinda like the guy already to have even noted all that. He's just not expressive or maybe not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hugo55:
You kinda like the guy already to have even noted all that. He's just not expressive or maybe not serious.

Nope I don't

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Grown Man Be So Ignorant by 1872ba: 2:00am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
All this epistle for what exactly?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Am Always having konji When I See Lizard And Cockroach / Two Kwara State University Students Found Dead And Naked In Their Hostel Room / I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.