Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This (1406 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by efelicity: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2022
I is an kingnapper and a armed robber and an first-class man. who have plenties moneys in my banker accountant. Tumorow, i saw my fiancee she is bleeped another dicking so Iams a angry and I sending her to her mama.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by VictorUSA(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Waste of school fees.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by PlayMaker14: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Dominique, Mynd44, OAM4J, please kindly keep an eye on the Op, efelicity.... He keeps littering the site with useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by Calvary247(f): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2022
You need rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by Prudoh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
SMH. Who has this ill-considered son a bitch? Bruh go back to school.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by Kingkyle1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Since your wife left you, you have been dropping weird posts or could it be that she left you because of this reason
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by jawogab: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Boring
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This by Ariyo70: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Go school,they will not hear!

(1) (Reply)

How Martha The Pregnant Woman Caught Cheating With Pastor; Committed Sucide / Nigerian Girl Screams As Young Boy Excites Her With Shocking Performance / How Do You Phrase The Marriage Question Without Scaring A Man Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.