Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. (36683 Views)

How School Boys Wrote Letter To Girls In The 80s And 90s / Moyo Lawal. How The 80s And 90s Born Negatively Misled And Influence Gen Z / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by BestDicker: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
I Delivered alot of this letters.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by IslamIncest: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
lasisi69:
na to blast your left leg with our old KALA remain... Why you go dey receive love letters ?? shocked
You the forget about him left blokos grin

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Irondome1: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
These days,most boys can't write and most girls can't comprehend when written too. All thanks to our sorry state of education.
And social media...
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by BananaPeel(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

Writing a letter of my own in the 90s was a herculean task but I could write for friends effortlessly. I guess it was because I was more of a trouble-shooter. Even the ones that said they liked me got mocked by me. No Yoruba girl could hold the Warri spirit in me hostage.

3 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by IslamIncest: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
moneyissweet:
That is good to hear, I hope you are married with at least four kids now?

Are you trying to confirm some news from the papers?

Good Evening bro grin

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Kaymansion(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
And at the end of such letter if "doxology" is not added isn't complete then

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by ablejesus26(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lilsameey:
Hahaha, exactly.. grin grin grin . Things are not just the same anymore.

Asweargad �
I get jealous of umu set awon boys ,their own just easy die.
Before you go see girl pant before ehn you will work and labor hard,but nowadays ordinary gala and Pepsi she go spread leg full everywhere �
Umu set awon boys unu dey enjoy no be small ooo ��
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Babastrong(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
IF YOU WANT TO KILL A NATION, FIRSTLY KILL HER YOUTHS. AND TO KILL THE YOUTHS, KILL THEIR EDUCATION.
The boys of nowaday cannot write and the girls cannot comprehend simple sentences not to talk of science-like vocabularies.
The languages they understood are zazu zeh, badoo, etc.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Dearlord(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
I still feel some regret over some girls I turned down those good old days.
My immaturity made them detest me for no good reason at the present.
Well, I believe I did the right thing if not I may not have been where I am today.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by freshkpomo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
That moment when the letter gets delivered and your heart will start racing. When you see the girl next day at school you start dodging her like a spirit till she go kidnap you for corner say she agree to date you hahahaha... While some will torment you ehn, when you see them talking to the class teacher you will be like "chai I don die,na my keyyer she carry go report so", you go dey sweat better sweat for cold period.

6 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

I did this shit in UNI. Even worse sef. Lol. cheesy
I don't regret it. Even though the relationship didn't work out.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by almarthins(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

Hahaha

All those format

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Oloniyan(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
I nearly finished Aarinola with this kind of letter.

I would even quote people Robert Schuller grin
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by almarthins(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
freshkpomo:
That moment when the letter gets delivered and your heart will start racing. When you see the girl next day at school you start dodging her like a spirit till she go kidnap you for corner say she agree to date you hahahaha... While some will torment you ehn, when you see them talking to the class teacher you will be like "chai I don die,na my keyyer she carry go report so", you go dey sweat better sweat for cold period.

Wahalai no be lie
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by luvyaself95(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Who get time for this these days bae how you dey grin

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Privatepart00: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kate comes to mind that year , she was in JS3 while I was in SS3 . If you see her waist I die , return to life again. She was dark ,chocolate like in complexion that period P-square music is in vogue “busy body, tell me a story “ she will be passing I will just be eyeing her till the day I approached her after assembly.
My sect guys surprise as I don’t use to send girls . What happened after is another story.
Chai Kate that year , ajo ndu sweet

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by luvyaself95(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Offpoint1:
I remember my El-bro used to use me as the delivery boy, I usually open the letter on the way and take out the 5 naira he used to put inside.

Mumu me wey no sabi read dey remove money wey dey lettter, my cup full one day I no no sey baba don write about money wey dey later and when to send remaining balance.
Mama read later, offered me food and wrote a reply grin grin mumu me still carry reply we talk sey no money inside letter go give my brother grin grin
I no go forget the beating I receive till today
grin grin grin
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by iamfactor(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Okay, that was how i wrote a letter back then in secondary School but couldn't give it to the girl because i use to be an introvert. Gave it to my guy so he can deliver it to the girl. But they ended up dating...

No be small thing that year

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
This kind long write-up just because of babe?
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
adefitim:
Legends come oooouuuuutttttttt
Haha
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
adefitim:
Legends come oooouuuuutttttttt
Can you remove this picture or you want to alert Igbos?
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by wallrichy: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
That practise really made me to develop skills of writing composition very well. It taught me how to read books so as to be able to pick grammatic words that can be blended into my love letters. I also developed the random habit of checking the post office for letters from my lovers. You don't see your lovers then, at least not always expect through letters cos often than not they are in another state schooling and funnily we are very satisfied with that. It's a memorable time for me growing up. Nigeria was bad but hasn't decayed compare to now that we are gathering money to bury Nigeria finally.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by chronique(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
mariovito:
You forgot to put "Ditto" in the section for date. grin

Exactly what I was looking for. "ditto 17:59. Thinking of you" grin >: grin

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by BJanta: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingscare1:

Babee, lemme write you one.

You don't have to take permission, go ahead and write and drop here.LOL
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.
Buhahahaaha! This definitely brings back memories cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Girls if nowadays will just throw the letter away if they open it anf find no money in it... undecided
Na scintillating doxology we go chop... cheesy
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Pennywise(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
I lived through the 80s and 90s, I saw none of these
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Twoclans(f): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
akeeng:
Hope you are good, if so, splendid/doxology (opening)

At this junction, I will like to drop my pen in your basket of love (closing)

That was how I wrote my first love letter to Twoclans
cheesy

And twoclans fell hopelessly in love.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by toprealman: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fake!
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Paulianfa(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmmmmmm back in the days... Comsecom memory lane...
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by olakan22: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingscare1:

Babee, lemme write you one.
You didn't see that she said 'in the 90's'?
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by GloriousGbola: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Buhahahaaha! This definitely brings back memories cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Too much grammer
Let's do it the modern way. Brief and straight to the point

Send n00ds pls.

There done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Like Men With Hairy Chest / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? / Plus-Sized Lady Slays In Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.