Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw (25579 Views)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by xelly: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria=FAIL

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Noeasyway042(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
E get ass e B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by okechuks22: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jubrin are you sure you did not call this guy's again
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Amerengues2: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
redcliff:

No be una dey praise uzoho saying he was 100 times better than half caste?

You and who? Since Enyeama left, we have had no fair replacement. We really don't focus on the goal keeping department until we have a match. I am honestly wondering if these two goal keepers is what we can produce as a 200 million populated country?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Domaug: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria problem is spiritual
The truth is Nigeria is a cursed nation
Nigeria need to beg for forgiveness from hands of the igbos for what they(Nigeria) did to them during the Biafra civil war
#BegForForgiveFromTheIgbos
#NigeriaACursedNation
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ashawopikin(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
GH4Life:

I'm surprised you didn't see this coming. I wonder why some people even put their faith in the Super Eagles... Super Chickens.

Please serve yourself some tea while you put your ego aside to congratulate the winning and well deserving team.
it's not just about the match bro, no good news anywhere, from killings to kidnap to old men on adult diapers trying to rule again, my God heal my country, and congrats to u guys
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Babyboyforeal(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
I know Nigeria will never win the match because Chinelo blood will never allow them to win, u can't be wasting innocent life's and expect good things
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by optimusprime2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maduka Okoye right now;
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Olowosaudi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish. The players are nothing to write home about except Osimen. He showed clearly that he wanted to go to the world cup but others were not as dedicated as him. Eguaveon should be sacked from the NFF, including the Amaju Pinnick and his team. Time to face the economy which is getting worse each day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Diligence: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
I guess this means Nigerians should NOW focus on the real issues ..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Burgerlomo: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
na today I believe that saying that...."IYALAYA ANYBODY CAN BE BEATEN ANYDAY"

I'm totally broken....I feel so shattered and disillusioned right now. How do I survive this, oh God! cry cry cry cry cry

Take heart bro, shit happens.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by easiaq(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Pinnick should also be shown the exit door
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by dchamp234(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Even the country isn't in any good form at the moment, maybe the next president will see us to the world cup.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Arabaincubus: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
I congratulate Nigeria for the loss. May the souls of Nigerians violently cut short rest in perfect peace - Amen!

Nigeria can go to hell!!!
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by drlateef: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
The coach killed this game with poor team selection. Some of these new boys should not even be picking balls as ball boys on that pitch. So mediocre I wonder if this coach has not taken bribe to play some people. I am honest. The first 11 started playing 10 minutes to the end of the match, just because this coach insisted on playing complete mediocre. See what corruption has done to us in Nigeria? If we don’t kill corruption, corruption will kill us. This coach should be probed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by okechuks22: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
It breaks my heart to say this, but let's face it:
Nigeria is a failed State cry

We've failed in sports.
We've failed in science.
We've failed in technology.
We've failed medicine.
We've failed in security.
We've failed in Law and Order.
We've failed in welfare.
We've failed in values preservation.
We've failed in governance.
We've failed in human development.
We've failed in providing the most basic amenities.
We've failed in the comity of nations.

We've won the Grammy!
We've won highest users of iPhone in Africa.
We've won fraud capital of Africa.
We've won terrorist capital of Africa.
We've won most unsafe place for the girl child who is butchered every day for dark rituals.
We've won scary place for the boy child who is brutalized to death.
We've won violent gangs capital of Africa and we're increasing our export to South Africa.
We've won most corrupt government.
We've won most religious country on Earth.
We've won most populous negroid settlement on Earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost their lives in the recent railway terror attack.
u really discrib the zoo will

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Vitamin17(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
I will rather be glad looking at animals in the zoo than watching Nigeria games again. Pathetic overrated average tired worn out legs players
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by lightlogger: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
knowhowk:
Go and sit down ,If Naija won U won't make these Analysis ..Naija with Hypocrisy Mtcheww

What do you know?

I believe what I have said and wouldn't state otherwise.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by drlateef: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
The coach killed this game with poor team selection. Some of these new boys should not even be picking balls as ball boys on that pitch. So much mediocre I wonder if this coach has not taken bribe to play some people. I am honest. The first 11 started playing 10 minutes to the end of the match, just because this coach insisted on playing complete mediocre. See what corruption has done to us in Nigeria? If we don’t kill corruption, corruption will kill us. This coach should be probed.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by merits(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Have said it earlier I can't waste my time and energy on super eagle again.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Shascky33: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Am not among the millions. At least resources will be saved.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Iceberghill(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Joezinho:
I wonder why we sacked Rohr. We couldn't score a single goal from open play in over 3 hours of football ... against Ghana. Chaiii.

Eguavoen and Amuneke, the supposedly best local coaches right now cannot qualify us, this is a horrible indictment of local coaches.

The Ghanaian coaches have not even had one friendly. They are coaching a team with far less individual talent for the very first time..

Same bullshit that made us vote out Jonathan and brought in the cretin called buhari. Buhari will handle Security, Osinbajo will handle economy.

Eguavoen will handle tactics, Amuneke will handle the players. Stupid mofos..

. shot up had it been it was Rohr u would still say local coach was wat we needed in every situation una must get excuse we no qualify be say we no qualify blame no one

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Iceberghill(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
E go better

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Bbbw: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Just chase the whole team and coach and assistant coaches away

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am glad that they didn't beat us because that could have make things worse
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Raph82(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
God just dey disgrace Nigeria right, left and centre. Chaii! those Ghanians are right then, we have no choice than to accept whatever thrash they throw at us and take heart. Any name they call us is acceptable, for God himself has ridiculed and humbled us in their presence.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Damian10(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is a total failure under this regime nothing seems to work.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by okechuks22: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari have bad luck
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by drlateef: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Domaug:
Nigeria problem is spiritual
The truth is Nigeria is a cursed nation
Nigeria need to beg for forgiveness from hands of the igbos for what they(Nigeria) did to them during the Biafra civil war
#BegForForgiveFromTheIgbos
#NigeriaACursedNation

Who started the war? And what do you expect the other side to do, to serve you tea while pump bullets in their medulla oblongata? You talk like a baby. Whoever started the war should beg for forgiveness from those they caused the misery.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by chaloskyx: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
After all this if una like you youths should also fail to vote out our incompetent leaders na una sabi
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by boladale123: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amerengues2:
I feel terribly sad, heart-rending to say the least. How did this slip off our hand? This Ghanian team is rusty and to think a star-studded team like Nigeria struggled to win a tie beats me.

Oshimen was outstanding!! The only positive thing in the game was Oshimen.

The problem bedeviling this team over time has been the goalkeeping department. They have been surprisingly abysmally poor! The same way we were ousted against Tunisia.

If we had a good keeper, it would have been fair. We dwelt more on individual brilliance at the expense of a technical team.

The greatest problem was not being able to string meaningful passes and possessing the ball. Sometimes, I am compelled to think something is spiritually wrong with this nation.

The systemic dwindling prospects; Everything is not just working apart from corruption

If you are truly very sad,how are you able to type this long epistle?
You truly do not know the super chickens,they have been disappointing for more than 20yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos) / Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua / Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.