Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw (25581 Views)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by petermichaels(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
NA COUNTRY WEY GET PRESIDENT NA HIM DE GO WORLD CUP NA. WE DEY THE SAME MODE WITH UKRAIN. BANDITS /TERRORISTS ARE DOING US LIKE PUTIN
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Shascky33: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
I'm so not among the heart broken millions. At least resources will be saved
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Dobodobo04: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
I think Eguavoen should have gone after the Nations Cup.

I’m all in favour of local coaches but it should be on merit. Before our ex players get handed the Super Eagles’ job, they should go prove themselves elsewhere first. Go win Caf champions league with a South African club, qualify for World Cup with say Rwanda, or win the Olympic medal with the under 23 before you get the job with the Super Eagles.

Late Keshi is the only indigenous coach to win us the Nations Cup. He did it because he was competent and proven. He made Togo qualify for World Cup for the first time in their history.

In the absence of a local coach, having a foreign coach isn’t an issue for me. The problem is we often don’t go for the right foreign coaches.

We need to bring in one that likes attacking, pacy, forward passing strategy, that matches our brand of energy. A coach with attack, attack, attack, run, make incisive pass with disciplined tactics.

We have the talents, Osimhen is one of the best forwards in the world but for talent to shine, it needs good tactics that understands it.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by GH4Life: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
ashawopikin:
it's not just about the match bro, no good news anywhere, from killings to kidnap to old men on adult diapers trying to rule again, my God heal my country, and congrats to u guys

We pray for blessings and peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Raph82(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Burgerlomo:
I am glad that they didn't beat us because that could have make things worse
Wetin you go come call dis 1? Dem qualify for world cup, displacing Nigeria from going to world cup, and you say dem no beat una. Sorry fah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Elsueno: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Not surprised really

I know in my heart they would not qualify, was Even expecting them to be thoroughly beaten, at least they save face with a draw...glad I didn't waste a full 90 minutes of my life for dis bullshyt

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Johnrake69: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Awesome... Now, let's face what's facing us. Enough of the killings
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Queseda: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
jrusky:
So Eguavon did not tell his player not to allow away goal for Ghana baa?

Anyway I don't think something good can ever happen under apc.
So it wasn't the same APC in power when we qualified for world cup in 2018? Nairaland is full of rubbish
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by carl90(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good !
It sweetens me that Nigeria no qualify for world cup.
I don't believe in the team and I only watched the match because a friend say make we go bar go drink beer watch the match.
Of course,na d dude sponsor the drinks.
Had it been we carry that patch patch team go world cup,na bottom of the group we for just dey.
We don't have a team for the world cup.
I wish Ghana the best of luck.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Seredebe: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
@leathalbeast Congratulations Ghana

It was well deserved

Ghana for the world cup

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Queseda: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
premierlead:
Buhari is a mishap to the country
You didn't say this in 2018 when we qulaified for world cup. Why do Nigerians keep blaming the wrong people for their problems?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Emmanuelcann: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
The dead will have to Bury their dead.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Who still dey watch Super Eagles in 2022?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Abdogood(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bad luck administration....
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by kessydaddy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rohr was rub of his position,Eguievon with any coaching experience using Niger team to catch cruiz
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ALFADOS(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Everything about Nigeria is going to the left, people are moving forward but Nigeria's moving backward, we need serious pray and sacrifice to appease the god of the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Raph82:
Wetin you go come call dis 1? Dem qualify for world cup, displacing Nigeria from going to world cup, and you say dem no beat una. Sorry fah.

I gat you fam grin (in Shaggi's voice), I will take that 1:1 to 1:0 anyday anytime.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by mikywonder(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Better
Let's face our challenges
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by MadamOk(f): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is well with Nigeria ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Emir01: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
They lost the match when they took the Venue to Abuja where Mr. Badluck Buhari resides

A lineup made up of Fulani Herdsmen would have played better than those Grade D Yankee Machineries.

Senseless talk. I wonder how you guys think.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Imagynation: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Probably we have forgotten the dictator Abacha and quarter 1996.Today another dictator in mufti who shares Abacha's ideologu is there and you want to go Qatar again?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by dasparrow: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Praise be to God...
Some people chopping don end.
World cup wey we no go qualify for group stage naim dem want go play.
We and Russia go dey house this year

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Whyzaid(f): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
na today I believe that saying that...."IYALAYA ANYBODY CAN BE BEATEN ANYDAY"

I'm totally broken....I feel so shattered and disillusioned right now. How do I survive this, oh God! cry cry cry cry cry
listen to good music, you will get over it
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by METTLESUM: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cursed Nation!!!
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Very good, we don't need that distraction,I just dey wait for BBN make I begin dey swear for anybody when go post about am, we should do a viral trend for people to pick up their PVC and post online, 2023 all men must vote.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by evy800(f): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
lekzy116:
I can’t but feel relieved that naija failed to qualify. Imagine how much would’ve been budgeted to go for the Qatar2022 which at end of the nah shit them go still play. A lot of money would’ve been siphoned also.

Make we all dey here dey watch other better countries together. The soul of Mr Akin and others that lost there soul today sef won’t be happy if naija qualify. We want better country

Right now I feel screaming
Everything is in shambles even football that act as a shock absorber for us is in the mud.
Lives are being lost on daily basis that it's no longer news except when elites get killed like it happened today.
I just want to get out of here, life is too short to be suffering for problems that have solutions but ineptitude and greed has prevented the appropriate authorities from doing so
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Cubalabloo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari why?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Akharmony: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
No joy for the country for now. . .
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Pojomojo: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
If they win which light una wan take watch am
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by dasparrow: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is under Elohim's judgement. When Elohim removes His Divine Favor and Anointing from you, everything you touch will crumble. That is what you see happening to Nigeria. You think God is happy with all the killings and bloodshed going on in Nigeria? You think God is happy with the unbridled corruption in Nigeria? You think God is happy with all the hate and tribalism in Nigeria? You think God is happy with all the misogyny in Nigeria? You think God is happy with all the children being sexually violated in Nigeria?

You think God is happy with all the juju and occultism many Nigerians and their political rulers are engaged in? Una never see anything. Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any nation or people (Proverbs 14:34).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by IbileIfe: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
President Buhari should have called the Super Eagles.

Reno Omokri, how far?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Pepecushy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
If Una see how i dey rejoice sey ghana win eeeh .people dere won beat me up atleast i favour my ticket wetin concern me concern 9ja mata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League / Best Football Prediction Site %100 Daily Winning / Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.