Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw (25577 Views)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by bayelsaowei(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Joezinho:
I wonder why we sacked Rohr. We couldn't score a single goal from open play in over 3 hours of football ... against Ghana. Chaiii.

Eguavoen and Amuneke, the supposedly best local coaches right now cannot qualify us, this is a horrible indictment of local coaches.

The Ghanaian coaches have not even had one friendly. They are coaching a team with far less individual talent for the very first time..

Same bullshit that made us vote out Jonathan and brought in the cretin called buhari. Buhari will handle Security, Osinbajo will handle economy.

Eguavoen will handle tactics, Amuneke will handle the players. Stupid mofos..
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Dubemchi(m): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Someone was wearing man u jersey u gerrit, if u don gerrit 4get about it
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Danmboss(m): 1:03am On Mar 30, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
It breaks my heart to say this, but let's face it:
Nigeria is a failed State cry

We've failed in sports.
We've failed in science.
We've failed in technology.
We've failed medicine.
We've failed in security.
We've failed in Law and Order.
We've failed in welfare.
We've failed in values preservation.
We've failed in governance.
We've failed in human development.
We've failed in providing the most basic amenities.
We've failed in the comity of nations.

We've won the Grammy!
We've won highest users of iPhone in Africa.
We've won fraud capital of Africa.
We've won terrorist capital of Africa.
We've won most unsafe place for the girl child who is butchered every day for dark rituals.
We've won scary place for the boy child who is brutalized to death.
We've won violent gangs capital of Africa and we're increasing our export to South Africa.
We've won most corrupt government.
We've won most religious country on Earth.
We've won most populous negroid settlement on Earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost their lives in the recent railway terror attack.
Under bihari naija is synonymous to failure
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Schifo: 1:40am On Mar 30, 2022
The most painful aspect , I paid for ESPN +, just to watch this game and they disappointed me . I will never watch super eagles going forward .
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Idiko1: 2:38am On Mar 30, 2022
I knew the rubbish country, Nigeria, will not qualify for 2022 world Cup.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by VPN11(m): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2022
This is sad Indeed…
5 Reasons Eagles Lost
1. The blood of the innocents shed yesterday when terrorists attacked the Abuja-Kaduna train. Heavens doesn’t smile on a nation that shedding of innocent blood has become a common occurrence.
2. Abuja national stadium is cursed because it was named after a man unjustly denied his tight after winning an election. Home games should never be played there again. Godswill Akpabio stadium in Uyo should be used for Eagles home games.
3. Unjust sacking of a man (Gernet Rorh) that has qualified Nigeria for 3 successive tournaments without using the calculator as well as 3rd place finish at 2019 Afcon.
4. Failure to score in the first leg. 0-0 away is never a good score as away goals count double
5. Poor tactics from the bench over the 2 games, coupled with the lackadaisical attitude of the players in the second leg.
Congratulations to Ghana for a well deserved victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Bluntemperor: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2022
lasisi69:
With this team, we weren't even going to do shìt had we gone for the world cup.... No difference

I knew it so I'd not watch it!
How can a Team that has no driblers like - J J Okocha or the likes of Odegbami ,no wingers- like the old Victor Ikpeba!,these Eagles are too slow in movement!
Na so una want go World-Cup?
Check all the Eagles selections,no accurate attachers,no accurate passes,he midfield is a failure and disjointed!
World Cup- na joke or don't you know that Nations invests so much money and energy on it?
No wander, Ghana Dumelo(celebrity) was making yanga! ' I go walk from Ghana to Nigeria,if Eagles beat Ghana' - arifin nla' I don't blame him!
The whole crew could not even bring back Nations Cup,so please,get a new Team- with Technical Expertise and we'll exposed International Coach, to move Nigeria forward by constant practise and discover young talents!
God bless Nigeria and Nigeria will rise again!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:38am On Mar 30, 2022
Kc3000:
Looking at this team, wetin we wan go play for world cup sef? It would be have been a waste of scarce resources.
True that.
It is the player's loss.
Their market value will diminish BIG TIME.
What a shame on them.
Spits.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Handsum64: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Useless country
Useless citizen
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by EdwardRandy(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2022
obembet:
Imagine sleeping without lights and heart break
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ICEWIN: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
It breaks my heart to say this, but let's face it:
Nigeria is a failed State cry

We've failed in sports.
We've failed in science.
We've failed in technology.
We've failed medicine.
We've failed in security.
We've failed in Law and Order.
We've failed in welfare.
We've failed in values preservation.
We've failed in governance.
We've failed in human development.
We've failed in providing the most basic amenities.
We've failed in the comity of nations.

We've won the Grammy!
We've won highest users of iPhone in Africa.
We've won fraud capital of Africa.
We've won terrorist capital of Africa.
We've won most unsafe place for the girl child who is butchered every day for dark rituals.
We've won scary place for the boy child who is brutalized to death.
We've won violent gangs capital of Africa and we're increasing our export to South Africa.
We've won most corrupt government.
We've won most religious country on Earth.
We've won most populous negroid settlement on Earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost their lives in the recent railway terror attack.

some your lied
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by 1860si: 4:06am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
post=111490325:

True that.
It is the player's loss.
Their market value will diminish BIG TIME.
What a shame on them.
Spits.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos) / Usyk Leaves Ukraine To Prepare For Joshua / Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.