Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ (1222 Views)

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot / Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by VictorUSA(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Betscoreodds:

You can Google it. The disadvantage of absolute power.
Is this question in regards to Russia or U.S-led NATO?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by Betscoreodds: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
tonididdy:
It was an explosion and not a missle from Ukraine.
Ukraine will never dream to fire into Russia because that's enough justification for Russia to nuke her completely

Shut up.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by Betscoreodds: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Is this question in regards to Russia or U.S-led NATO?

It actually in regards to everyone, every country, everything you can see.... you can even see the principles God almighty works with he works with love and not with absolute power.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by VictorUSA(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Betscoreodds:

It actually in regards to everyone, every country, everything you can see.... you can even see the principles God almighty works with he works with love and not with absolute power.
Sir I actually agree with everything u said.So basically, u'r against both russia and us amassing more sphere of influence?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by Betscoreodds: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir I actually agree with everything u said.So basically, u'r against both russia and us amassing more sphere of influence?

Partially yes, but what I want is actually two or three different countries been at the same level so that no one can possess the absolute power to do any how.

I want USA to have some one who can challenge them and I want Russia to have some one who can challenge them too.

So that there will be balance.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by VictorUSA(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Betscoreodds:

Partially yes, but what I want is actually two or three different countries been at the same level so that no one can possess the absolute power to do any how.

I want USA to have some one who can challenge them and I want Russia to have some one who can challenge them too.

So that there will be balance.
Ok. Why not all countries being equal?
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by Betscoreodds: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok. Why not all countries being equal?

I don't think that is possible.
Re: Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ by tonididdy(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Army Get Ready For War Against ECOWAS / Chinese President To Chinese Women: "Have More Children" / Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.