Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You (16139 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by falcon01: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by illicit(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
My student a girl once asked me in my office for the meaning of "orgasm"

I refused to provide an answer
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Englishisamust: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
L
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by youngrhosy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
you don come? *o ti de*
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kimiso:
Some questions can also make someone feel annoyed or embarrassed in public,have never experienced silly questions before and i pray not to ever experience it undecided undecided so to the bloggers here share your experiences
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Fourtygees: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why did the train driver not jump the bomb, on the railway track? I just stood silent looking at the idiot

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Allisgud: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf
I give u hand
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf
Madam u no de tire? why is it dat ur life revolves around sex? Prick go soon bite u

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
A waitress once asked me " sir are you the one to pay for this order" ( some bottles and fish). I answered " no, my younger bro is on his way to pay the bills" undecided

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by BluntCrazeMan: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
The most common silly question asked by Nigerians is 'When you go marry?'
Hahahahahahaaaaaaa
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Farid24224(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
She called me 1:00AM in the morning and ask me whether am sleeping... undecided

No, am picking beans... Shediot!!

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by sinkhole: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
1. When they see you very early in the morning........"You don wake"?
No, I still dey sleep.

2. Sunday morning with a bible in your hand......."You dey go church"?
No, I dey go Sabo market.

3. Pregnant woman who just delivered......"Madam you don born"?
No, I chop overfeeding before.

Etc....... Nigerians are fond of asking annoying questions.
questions they already know or can vividly see the answer, they will still ask!
A mother will go out and come back, say around 6pm and ask her children or even her husband, are you hungry? Instead of going strait to the kitchen and start cooking!
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by EgunMogaji2: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kimiso:
Some questions can also make someone feel annoyed or embarrassed in public,have never experienced silly questions before and i pray not to ever experience it undecided undecided so to the bloggers here share your experiences

Is that street legal? As we were both sitting at a stoplight. And the other one. Does it use petrol? As I am physically putting petrol in the gas tank with the nozzle in the tank.

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fourtygees:
Why did the train driver not jump the bomb, on the railway track? I just stood silent looking at the idiot

Sorry comrade. He is a fan of subway surfer grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by CryptoClub2018: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Riders love to ask drivers on uber or bolt silly questions like "is the AC on"
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Kimiso(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Him: Watin be your name?
Me:Oluwaseun
Him :You be yoruba?
Me:Yes.
Him:Na lie, you resemble foreigner. You sure say u be yoruba?

Me :*walks out* Mafejopami.
grin grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by jubrilELsudan: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
WHEN YOU ARE FVCKING A NIGERIAN GIRL THEN SHE WILL ASK YOU WHAT DID YOU BRING FOR ME

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
When you ask me that kind question i will just de look at you like a dog,

why you come ask me say u don eat, u don sheet finish, u don wake up, ahhh i won't answer you all those question
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by shantti(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Someone sees me on the way
Him: "Chineke!!!!! Na u be this!!!!
Me: "I doubt"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Ustec: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Are you dead now? undecided
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by lalalista: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
One stupid person asked me, don't you want to be pregnant?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by DominionGreat: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

All you could think of is sex?

You need help
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by seyz91(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Only sex your gender know and without it you people are so irrelevant to this planet
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by femshadrach(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

You are not serious...... Shey bi he ask you maybe to put more effort..... To hit the right spot
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by treatise: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
I unusually asked a married woman (wedded about 2 years ago) if she had given birth; it turned out that she is yet to conceive . I felt bad for asking that question.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Promzone(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
i remember when i was little, the caretaker came to our house to ask for rent money(he collect on behalf of the landlord)
the other tenant knows him too
then i stupidly ask her just outside the house where other tenants are "mummy what's that man looking for in our house"

that day i chop hot knock for head grin grin grin grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

don't mind Dem, na we dey focus, we dig dip without talking, we only yell when we want to cum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marijuana Has Been Deemed Essential — But Essential For Whom? / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Nairaland Age Demographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.