Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You (16160 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
No be juju be that cheesy, that's a ladies work na. Is it that one i will use to take care of you ni kiss.
That's what I'm using to become an asset to you and not liability as you said.
Secondly, we have male tailors so it ain't ladies work.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by toujurs: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Glocee:

That's what I'm using to become an asset to you and not liability as you said.
Secondly, we have male tailors so it ain't ladies work.
Oh is that so. I will get you the authomated one. So you won't have to stress your ankle cheesy.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
Oh is that so. I will get you the authomated one. So you won't have to stress your ankle cheesy.
Hahaha! Thanks in advance cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out / Nairaland Age Demographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.