Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You (16162 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by minasu190: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
The silliest question i do frown to is,they see u back from journey and they will still ask "you done come back"?Nigerian usually asked that kin question.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Banbanna(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kimiso:
Some questions can also make someone feel annoyed or embarrassed in public,have never experienced silly questions before and i pray not to ever experience it undecided undecided so to the bloggers here share your experiences

I kinda find this a little annoying sometimes. Some, if not most of us are guilty of doing this.

Somebody will greet me either face to face or over the phone, saying GOOD MORNING.

I will reply, GOOD MORNING. The person keeps on asking, How's the morning?

For my mind, I'll feel like asking, Why the unnecessary pleasantries? Guy, I just told you, GOOD MORNING, meaning my morning is good. Abi make I change am to BAD MORNING. undecided
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by JentuPrinz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf

I won't ask you ; grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by BotherMleeper(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sent a guy from my office to a diner to get some quick lunch for me. Minutes later he called me from the establishment asking if the lunch is takeaway.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by rickleye: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf

MadamVanessa Nice profile pics....... lol ! Hilarious.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by rickleye: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
We were filling out a survey and one of the questions was:

Are your children getting younger or older? grin

lol ! Benjamin Button.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
rickleye:

lol ! Benjamin Button.

Absolutely grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Camelot65: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
You don come back?? Like WTF angry
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by noble2faith(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Him: Watin be your name?
Me:Oluwaseun
Him :You be yoruba?
Me:Yes.
Him:Na lie, you resemble foreigner. You sure say u be yoruba?

Me :*walks out* Mafejopami.

Babygirl... You look familiar...
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by ChimeKay: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Foolish question of all centuries is "what do you do with your money?"
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by ayenale1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Someone jus died o...u will hear wetin kill amlol
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Aaay: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
None
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why are you not married? A pastor asked me that, I answered that I don't know. Come hear wetin him tell me say naim cause am.
It's well sha!
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by texasux: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Glocee:
Why are you not married? A pastor asked me that, I answered that I don't know. Come hear wetin him tell me say naim cause am.
It's well sha!

Lol... People can be nosy.

Abeg, wetin him say be the cause?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2022
texasux:

Lol... People can be nosy.

Abeg, wetin him say be the cause?
What else if not village people!
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by juman(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Nigerians answer questions with asking questions.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by winner37(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Hi

hey.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Juliusmomoh2: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
winner37:

hey.
nice meeting you. how are you
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by winner37(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

nice meeting you. how are you
thanks. Am fine and ?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Juliusmomoh2: 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
winner37:

thanks. Am fine and ?
Am fine. sorry to ask, you are from which state ?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by toujurs: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Glocee:
It's well sha!
Where do you stay, so i can come to marry you, i hope you are sha not one of these liabilities. If you aren't,.then we good to go. cheesy
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
Where do you stay, so i can come to marry you, i hope you are sha not one of these liabilities. If you aren't,.then we good to go. cheesy
Hmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by toujurs: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Glocee:

Hmmmm undecided undecided
It's this attitude of yours, that has made you single till now. undecided.. You will just forming ontop nothing. angry
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
It's this attitude of yours, that has made you single till now. undecided.. You will just forming ontop nothing. angry
Thank you
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by toujurs: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Glocee:

Thank you
You have an unnecessary attitude problem. You should work on
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
You have an unnecessary attitude problem. You should work on
Hahaha ���!
Did you see me in your dream or have we met before?
Just want to know what your pain is.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by toujurs: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2022
Glocee:

Hahaha ���!
Did you see me in your dream or have we met before?
Just want to know what your pain is.
No body did for me easter angry, and secondly i want to date you cheesy
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
No body did for me easter angry, and secondly i want to date you cheesy
You would have said it since rather than the punches you were throwing.
Can you pedal sewing machine very well?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by toujurs: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Glocee:

You would have said it since rather than the punches you were throwing.
Can you pedal sewing machine very well?
pedal sewing machine keh , Why do you ask? shocked
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Glocee(f): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
pedal sewing machine keh , Why do you ask? shocked
That is the only criteria for me to date you grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by toujurs: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Glocee:

That is the only criteria for me to date you grin
No be juju be that cheesy, that's a ladies work na. Is it that one i will use to take care of you ni kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out / Nairaland Age Demographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.