Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,605 members, 7,847,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You (16156 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by adeoyekay(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
We were filling out a survey and one of the questions was:

Are your children getting younger or older? grin
so funny

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by MMempire(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
My mum asked my nephew just now, after he came back from school with his uniform still on, are you back from school? No, he just came back from prison.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by TheWolfen(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why didn't you pick your call?

Instead if simply saying that the person missed your call. Some Nigerians enh!
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by MadamOk(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
as in ehn undecided undecided undecided undecided
Skyfornia:
The most common silly question asked by Nigerians is 'When you go marry?'
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by winner37(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
My colleaque same my very best friend put to birth few month ago,now am on everyone's eye watch. They keep asking me when will i marry or give birth which i feel bad with this question

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by RPG2020(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria parents beating their child and still asking why are you crying �

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Mikaeltomz(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerians wil see you and still be asking ..you don come?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by MrBroke(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Do you love me? grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by PAQ(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
RING! RING! RING!

Me - Hello
Caller - Where are you?
Me - angry
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
adeoyekay:
so funny

Lol. It made no sense grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by delightglobal(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
myself and my younger brother coming back home from a journey... he was asking me who is at home
Kimiso:
Some questions can also make someone feel annoyed or embarrassed in public,have never experienced silly questions before and i pray not to ever experience it undecided undecided so to the bloggers here share your experiences
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Blazadenise(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
When is your wedding?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Mikelake(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Are you ok? If the answer comes in as no.. get rrady for transfer..
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Tapout(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Skyfornia:

But jokes apart, when you go marry?? cheesy
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by KaptainAfrika: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
"Where are the jewelries?" in a room that had only a mattress.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Fame1309(f): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf
Please tell them the right spot.i think u are talking as an "experiencial".
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by phemmyfour: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

During sex, a guy instead of focusing on what he was doing ,focus to hit the right spot, he will stupidly ask locally" are you liking it" grin wtf
You like to relate every topic to sex. I Ve been watching you
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Fame1309(f): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bahamas95:
1. When they see you very early in the morning........"You don wake"?
No, I still dey sleep.

2. Sunday morning with a bible in your hand......."You dey go church"?
No, I dey go Sabo market.

3. Pregnant woman who just delivered......"Madam you don born"?
No, I chop overfeeding before.

Etc....... Nigerians are fond of asking annoying questions.
U rephrase all u wrote, let's learn from u as we no Sabi.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Stanleyq: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
are they twins
yes
really..
yes.
the same father and mother...?
no. one was born by Rita and the other one by Tina. anu sad
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by saintHot: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
I always get asked if I'm a nigerian.....mehn,it really reeeeeeally pisses me off undecided
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by chemicalwasiu(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
That was when I traveled to Czech Republic in 2018,a Sri Lankan guy was asking me if we have houses in Nigeria. I was like yo, do you think we blacks live on trees? I quickly carried my phone, opened YouTube and searched for Abuja videos. Guy man see fine houses, nice streets etc and his mouth was left wide open. If not for corrupt leaders and followers Nigeria na Sri Lanka mate? Funny enough this guy is a PhD holder

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Goldbw122(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by EmekaBlue(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
ignis:
why you never marry ?
make I help u answer

Because you never get money
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Bahamas95(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fame1309:

U rephrase all u wrote, let's learn from u as we no Sabi.
I rephrased because we have some Kenyans here.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by l0uie(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
1. Is bubu truly lifeless?

2. Bubu is the no1 citizen of Nigeria. No! Bubu is the No1 lifeless one of Nigeria.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by bluefilm: 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Skyfornia:

Don't mind nigerians.
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by BadEnglish(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Juliusmomoh2: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
winner37:
My colleaque same my very best friend put to birth few month ago,now am on everyone's eye watch. They keep asking me when will i marry or give birth which i feel bad with this question

Hi
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by Exceed15: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
You dey so?
Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by JentuPrinz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why are you quiet?? undecided.."you so quiet".. thanks I'm not comfortable around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will A Life Without The Internet Affect You? / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.