Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency (1598 Views)

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by BobbieZion(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
there was Muslim Muslim ticket in 1993 and they won

That was 1993.
We are ready to die to make sure it must not happen and will never happen.
Did MKO ever come to power? With his bigoted Muslim/Muslim ticket.

It seems u guys think we are kidding...
No be only El-Rufai/Tinibu na Shekau/Al-barnawi ticket.

E go shock we na.
We are damn ready,they don't know what will hit them. It will come like hurricane Katrina.
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Jack005(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Keep fooling your warped mind... Tinubu the only better candidate to his ass lickers and urchins... Mad people everywhere!!
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
BobbieZion:

That was 1993.
We are ready to die to make sure it must not happen and will never happen.
Did MKO ever come to power? With his bigoted Muslim/Muslim ticket.

It seems u guys think we are kidding...
No be only El-Rufai/Tinibu na Shekau/Al-barnawi ticket.

E go shock we na.
We are damn ready,they don't know what will hit them. It will come like hurricane Katrina.
what has changed?
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
helinues:

19th century not 20th century..

Take note of that
what has changed?
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by BobbieZion(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
what has changed?

If they will rock the boat... We will sink the ship.

ENDSARS was a prelude.
U get it?
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
BobbieZion:

If they will rock the boat... We will sink the ship.

ENDSARS was a prelude.
U get it?
with 5% vote capacity?
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by BobbieZion(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
with 5% vote capacity?

Eyah!!
I am not amongst the 5% you people bully everyday online to catch cruise.

WAZOBIA is a scam.
Proud middle beltan........
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by osato45: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoA
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by blackpanda: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingscare1:

If you suggest or appeal for a young, strong and technocrat to be the president of Nigeria will you die? Why do you promote old sick men to rule Nigeria? Aren't you tired the way things are happening in Nigeria? You are soo shameless. If you can't vote or at least support a younger, strong and energetic person for Nigeria just don't come out to vote that day because your vote to this people is like cursing Nigerians.

Suffer suffer no dey tire you. Why do you love suffering so much? Please answer me.

Quit your useless drama biko. Am I the one selecting Nigerian president This is my opinion and I said as of today there is no real challenger. Who is the alternative that u wish to vote for All these noisemakers that don't even have PVC always eager to throw insults on social media. Smh
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by blackpanda: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kaiser20:
You have totally lost touch with reality. How you be this deluded in this age.
Kaduna state that is taking over by Terrorist and Ancestor Tinubu the mentally exhausted

Have u been to Kaduna state Or just your usual online noisemaking. Mtscheeeew
Ok who is your candidate?? I guess none. Na only to the talk rubbish una sabi. Well Tinubu is the next president whether u like it or yes grin
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Hotice085: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:
Even though I don't think Tinubu will be able to deliver optimally on account of his age and health, I am of the opinion that there is no better candidate for presidency at the moment.

Tinubu has the capacity to unite the country and follow through with policies. He's also less rigid than buhari and able to accommodate different camps.

However what he lacks is the strength and health to rule. This is where El Rufai comes in. Anybody who knows elrufai knows that he's rigid, stubborn but also has the capacity to deliver. Those in abuja are still enjoying the facilities elrufai built till date. No other fct minister has done anything significant since elrufai left.

The good thing is that having a flexible president will help to check any excesses of El Rufai. On the other hand, Tinubu can rely on the strength and determination of elrufai to ensure his policies are fulfilled.

Em, as for Atiku, I personally don't think he stands a chance. He's likely just going to lose because of his greed and desperation. Moreover atiku presidency will destroy Nigeria as he's just out for his own pocket.

Perish any thoughts of such tickets

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/2023-its-time-for-south-to-produce-christian-president-can/
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by LordIsaac(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dapinski:

Intelligent and visionary post. I agree with you. Especially about El Rufai being an able deputy to BAT.

El Rufai may not be to everyone's taste but those who focus on what matters will see why he is special.

It is only El Rufai of all Northern leaders, and I stand to be corrected, who has boldly come out to say bandits should be wiped out wherever they are.

Many, like Gumi etal, advocate we pamper bandit and pay them.

Even the likes of Zulum, that Southerners love to praise, is taciturn on the issue indicating that most Northern leaders cannot do what is right by Nigeria if it means decimating the killers troubling Nigeria when those happen to be their kinsmen.

I personally feel this is the same compromise making Buhari reluctant to move as a presidential solutions provider should move on behalf of everyone under his care.

El Rufai is a hardliner and hardliners divide opinion. Yet the man, as has been consistently proven through his career in public office, which I have personally followed keenly, is a hardliner always on the side of the greater good of society.

In my opinion, he would make a great VP to Tinubu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/bandits-must-be-wiped-out-because-theyve-lost-rights-to-live-el-rufai-insists/amp/

El Rufai remains the only competent public servant in Nigeria I know of (using the FCT as a case study), but for his supposed religious bigotry. For us that focus on issues, I'd rather vote an El-Rufai, although his candidature wouldn't fly in present-day sentimental Nigeria.
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by 1860sixty: 4:08am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Muslim /Muslim

We still have so many baby Political analysts in Nigeria
[/s]
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by 1860sis: 4:09am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
he did Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna and he won despite the campaign against it by CAN
[/s]
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by 1860sis: 4:09am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
there was Muslim Muslim ticket in 1993 and they won
[/s]
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by 1860sixty: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
helinues:

19th century not 20th century..

Take note of that
[/s]
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by 1860sixt: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
what has changed?
[/s]
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by 1860sixt: 4:12am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
what has changed?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback:Bode George Begs Buhari To Stop Tinubu Using Thugs To Assault Voters / See The Difference Between President Tinubu And Peter Obi / People Are Hungry, Peter Obi Is Talking About Saving Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.