Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR (3693 Views)

Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2022
alanto:

Gbogbo iran e ni o ni sanfanni
Omo ofo, Asiwerè
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Okoroawusa: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Sowore is now moving from journalism to gossip-ism.

Omo ale...
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by LegendHero(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2022
Saharareporters with their fake news again.

Which Osinbajo snubbed Tinubu’s event? The same Osinbajo that his aide tweeted this? Even Osinbajo retweeted the tweet.

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1508812210348384256?s=21&t=1szwisu45ZWzWaDL8YFf_A

Foolish people. We will soon hear them say that Tinubu purposely bombed the train so as to cancel his colloquium.

You’re still jittery that a man cancel his event in solidarity and you expect him to just go on and be doing owambe so that same you people can now start writing all sort of nonsense that he doesn’t care and bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by techWriter3: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
SR should better confess that politicians is the next prez of Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ayo2008: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Am not a fan of tinubu but come on, Sahara reporters is just talking bull crap here, with the recent train tragedy anyone in his right senses would not expect buhari osibanjo and co....to be attending a birthday party in the midst of all this, telling us they snub his birthday is mischievous, and I think sowore can do better than this.

There is not mischievous in 9ja
They snub the invitation... shikena!
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Gbęnu ofo soun, Omo Alayemasanfanmi

No be your fault Mr Igbo.
I blame my Yoruba people for being too accomadating,your type should be in one village in the east.

Now,you don blend cos we allow you stay put for southwest and for your mind now you don't get exposure.
I will personally Herald your eviction to the YEAST.
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Contekbbc:

No be your fault Mr Igbo.
I blame my Yoruba people for being too accomadating,your type should be in one village in the east.

Now,you don blend cos we allow you stay put for southwest and for your mind now you don't get exposure.
I will personally Herald your eviction to the YEAST.
The same way bororo fulani herdsmen chased your parents away from their tiny agbado farmlands to Togo and Benin republic as refugees, abi?
Eleribu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

The same way bororo fulani herdsmen chased your parents away from their tiny agbado farmlands to Togo and Benin republic as refugees, abi?
Eleribu!

I can see your pains
Pele
The Lord is your strength.

But you don't spoil where you sleep
You can't be living and surviving in the west and still talk bad of them.
Reason am
Btw
All those things you wrote up,there,
They are meant for your useless and drunkard father and your ashawo mother with your SAPA striken siblings

To involve my family Into this stuff in the first place shows that your generation; your father,mother and you,the children are mannerless and uncircumcised.

NDI ARA
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is campaign of calumny against Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Gbajure(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Foolnubu e nor go better for you and it's obvious you will be next president in the cemetery..

And so shall that be Ur fate by the special grace of God Almighty.
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Mooh247: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Awon Oloriburuku ti kora won Jo awon olote

Watch how all enemies of Tinubu would end their life... You hate him because he is Yoruba... And you think God will allow you succeed in life?!

Una just start
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Shevchenkko: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kestolove:
SR should better admit that tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Next president of your town union. Ode

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Illuminatiship(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gbajure:

And so shall that be Ur fate by the special grace of God Almighty.
it has been the the fate of your generations already (FOOL)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by barrydee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mooh247:
Awon Oloriburuku ti kora won Jo awon olote

Watch how all enemies of Tinubu would end their life... You hate hibcecausee he is Yoruba... And you think God will allow you succeed in life?!
L h
Una just start

Mumu
So sowore hates Tinubu because he is Yoruba abi?
Mumu
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Mooh247: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by alanto: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Omo ofo, Asiwerè
Awon to ni e asiwere asiwin
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
alanto:

Olo'óórun, Omo Iya olobo local government.

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Contekbbc:

I can see your pains
Pele
The Lord is your strength.

But you don't spoil where you sleep
You can't be living and surviving in the west and still talk bad of them.
Reason am
Btw
All those things you wrote up,there,
They are meant for your useless and drunkard father and your ashawo mother with your SAPA striken siblings

To involve my family Into this stuff in the first place shows that your generation; your father,mother and you,the children are mannerless and uncircumcised.

NDI ARA
Oponu, I will advice you to ask your Iya who your real baba is because before you were born she usually do "Bend Down Collect" under the bridge for some agberos before pinning the pregnancy on your jobless father whose only achievement in life is forecasting the next baba ijebu two sures.

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by 1860sixty: 4:08am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Sahara deserted owned by Omoyawere
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by 1860sixt: 4:08am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
typical ipob comment
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by 1860sixt: 4:08am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Sowore should stop behaving like IPOB terrorists
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by 1860si: 4:10am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
alanto:

Gbogbo iran e ni o ni sanfanni
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by 1860sixty: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Saharareporters with their fake news again.

Which Osinbajo snubbed Tinubu’s event? The same Osinbajo that his aide tweeted this? Even Osinbajo retweeted the tweet.

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1508812210348384256?s=21&t=1szwisu45ZWzWaDL8YFf_A

Foolish people. We will soon hear them say that Tinubu purposely bombed the train so as to cancel his colloquium.

You’re still jittery that a man cancel his event in solidarity and you expect him to just go on and be doing owambe so that same you people can now start writing all sort of nonsense that he doesn’t care and bla bla bla.
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by 1860sixt: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
alanto:

[/s]
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 5:13am On Mar 31, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Oponu, I will advice you to ask your Iya who your real baba is because before you were born she usually do "Bend Down Collect" under the bridge for some agberos before pinning the pregnancy on your jobless father whose only achievement in life is forecasting the next baba ijebu two sures.

grin grin grin
True true
I can see your pains,it's all over your miserable life.
It takes a bastard to know a bastard,
You're a BASTARD.

But when you get home,ask your ashawo mum and God-forsaken Dad to show you your real father,they have been hiding this fact from you and it's evident in your aggression on anyone you sight.

My father is bigger than all these bear parlour analysis you put together up there.
Maybe you're codedly telling me how your family is. grin

There is a way to get over this;
Get mpuriNmiri and forget your sorrows
Afterall,life no get second time.

Enjoy your short lived madness before it's too late
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 5:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:

grin grin grin
True true
You're a BASTARD.

But when you get home,ask your ashawo mum and God-forsaken Dad to show you your real father,they have been hiding this fact from you and it's evident in your aggression on anyone you sight.

My father is bigger than all these bear parlour analysis you put together up there.

Omo baba Ijebu two sure ati Omo Iya olobo town council
E pain am wella!

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by BSdetective: 5:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Sahara toilet paper isn't a credible news paper. Instablog does a better job at journalism than these gonzos.
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 5:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:

grin grin grin
True true
You're a BASTARD.

Your Iya recuperating after doing bend down low for numerous random agberos under the bridge.
Egbami ntori Eledumare!

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by PrinceOfLagos: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2022
I thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, Good, Peaceful, Prayerful Man – Rev Christian Onyia / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Nasarawa Supreme Court judgement: 38 Protesters Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.