Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR (3699 Views)

Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Omo baba Ijebu two sure ati Omo Iya olobo town council
E pain am wella!

grin grin grin grin
E pain me truly,that your family could be this useless!

Your mother is just sharing her smelly and deceased kpekus everyone, and your father has been irresponsible all these years, reason he became oblivious to his responsibility of raising responsible children.

It is evident,he is a drunkard and
Don't ask me how I take know.

Don't say because your mother conceived you @16,you can talk to anyone you see online anyhow.
Your case is beyond redemption and it pains me that I can't stop your MADNESS.
�����
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:

grin grin grin grin
E pain me truly,that your family could be this useless!

Your mother is just sharing her smelly and deceased kpekus everyone, and your father has been irresponsible all these years, reason he became oblivious to his responsibility of raising responsible children.

It is evident,he is a drunkard and
Don't ask me how I take know.

Don't say because your mother conceived you @16,you can talk to anyone you see online anyhow.
Your case is beyond redemption and it pains me that I can't stop your MADNESS.
�����
Why all this sermon?
Am I the reason why your useless baba sold his only house he inherited from his likewise useless father, your grandfather?
If I may ask, is it true that the set of agberos and street urchins that inserted their black joysticks into your Iya's "Agbo-Ile" Obo were recently treated for Gonorrhea and Staphylococcus aureus combined.
If this is true, then I doff my hat for your Iya because she truly deserves a Guiness Book of records for being the first ratchet woman on earth to have infected people with multiple STD's at one sitting.
Okare lai omo yiii

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Why all this sermon?
Am I the reason why your useless baba sold his only house he inherited from his likewise useless father, your grandfather?
If I may ask, is it true that the set of agberos and street urchins that inserted their black joysticks into your Iya's "Agbo-Ile" Obo were recently treated for Gonorrhea and Staphylococcus aureus combined.
If this is true, then I doff my hat for your Iya because she truly deserves a Guiness Book of records for being the first ratchet woman on earth to have infected people with multiple STD's at one sitting.
Okare lai omo yiii

grin grin grin grin
Madness promax
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:

grin grin grin grin
Madness promax
Next time when you see thegodfather's comment on nairaland you'll jump and pass.

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Next time when you see thegodfather's comment on nairaland you'll jump and pass.

Thank you siiiiiiiire
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:

Thank you siiiiiiiire
Gbęnu ofo soun, Èèyàn Játijàti.

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Gbęnu ofo soun, Èèyàn Játijàti.
Yes sir

I really don't need to come so low with a jobless fool like you.

And I know that chatting here and claiming ONLINE WARRIOR is your achievements and so I gave it to you on a platter of Gold.

So don't bother coming To my mention as I have given you the biggest achievement in your lineage
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:

Yes sir
Gbafun oga 'e kole ri ona loo.

Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by Contekbbc: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr128:

Gbafun oga 'e kole ri ona loo.

If that will ease your pain,

Thank you sir

grin grin grin grin
MUMU ALAYEEBAJE
ERANKO IKEJI AJA
ELERIIBU
Re: Tinubu Canceled His Colloquium Because Buhari, Adamu And APC Snubbed Him : SR by ThEGodFaThEr128: 6:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:

Yes sir

I really don't need to come so low with a jobless fool like you.

And I know that chatting here and claiming ONLINE WARRIOR is your achievements and so I gave it to you on a platter of Gold.

So don't bother coming To my mention as I have given you the biggest achievement in your lineage
grin grin grin grin grin
Na So! Online billionaire

Offline Pauper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Retirement Benefits Of Bola Tinubu And Peter Obi Compared Side-by-side. / Relationship Between Africa And India / Lagos: Why Is The Last Road Bordering The Atlantic Called Ahmadu Bello; Airport, Mmia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.