Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now (1044 Views)

I Am Bored, I Need New Friends / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Kate06(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Proudpolygamist: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Guy find any winners cathedral around your area go on Sunday then try join one or two departments u go see babymama just now
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Madamvanessa dey for you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by EmzyT: 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by DryMouth: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Old man like you!

Omo you are a disgrace.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by chadrain: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oga REST

DryMouth:
Old man like you!

Omo you are a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Kate06(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
DryMouth:
Old man like you!

Omo you are a disgrace.

I be no wan comment but I must clear the air.

Are we competing when it comes to settling down?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Kate06(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Proudpolygamist:
Guy find any winners cathedral around your area go on Sunday then try join one or two departments u go see babymama just now

The one I go to is a student church,you know the rest.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by tayo60(f): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Good luck on your search. So na baby mama you want, not someone to marry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okay.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Franklinshaddy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Is so unfortunate for you to think is only Abuja and Lagos that have beautiful girls all those in the state are hook up girls are they not that beautiful as you think all is just make up and mind you having a baby mama is another stress to your life cos you must buy baby food every week and I hope you are not planning to just get a lady pregnant and abandon her, better think twice cos life is not everyday rousy as you think

3 Likes

Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by spencekat(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Franklinshaddy:
Is so unfortunate for you to think is only Abuja and Lagos that have beautiful girls all those in the state are hook up girls are they not that beautiful as you think all is just make up and mind you having a baby mama is another stress to your life cos you must buy baby food every week and I hope you are not planning to just get a lady pregnant and abandon her, better think twice cos life is not everyday rousy as you think
Instead of him to think of marrying,he is opting for baby mama stuff with its drama.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Franklinshaddy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Instead of him to think of marrying,he is opting for baby mama stuff with its drama. In this present time
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Kate06(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Franklinshaddy:
Instead of him to think of marrying,he is opting for baby mama stuff with its drama. In this present time

Thanks for your suggestion bro. But its difficult to marry these days with the constant front page news we read each day on NL about couples.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Makween(f): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Interesting. Iook for a lady at your base, mustn’t be from Lagos or Abuja.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by elmagnifico411(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
U dey warn me abi, like sey no play I dey with u. Issoke. Take.
Kate06:
Hi... I don't know the right session to post this but this is the truth.

I am really bored as a freelancer and work from home mid 30's young man with dreams. I am also into Forex.

Is this the right session or place to get a good lady who will be my baby mama?

I go to chicken reps each week,banks and other relaxation centre even church but yet,I can't and haven't gotten someone whom I can curdle and who could give me 1 or 2 kid. Mind you, I am not ready to marry her now as I am still meditating whether I should travel out or not.

Most pretty ladies are in Lag and Abuja. They would not like to leave their comfort zone due to some reasons which we all know but that notwithstanding ,a serious lady would leave to meet a guy who wants her.

I am based in Akure and would like to settle down there if at all I didn't travel out along the line.

So, can I have a slim(not too slim tho grin, )light in complexion clean gal within the age of 24 and 27 ? Maybe a graduate as I am or about to finish or serving corp member or even working class,I don't mind.

Pls,no player angry

Thanks & have a great day.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Kate06(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
elmagnifico411:
U dey find person daughter wey u go use for rituals.. I no trust Akure boys 1 bit!

What's the meaning of what you are saying?

Like do you know what you are saying can put anyone in problem? Are you a kid to know this?

If you can't comment maturely on a post like this why not read and get out?

Kindly edit your post and mind the way you comment so as not to land yourself in problem next time.

I am in a family where all my brothers are either into Navy or Army. I go to the barracks here in AKure wells to visit them. Dont mess up else ,I will put you in a big trouble you never forget in your whole life.

Edit it now before I escalate.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Drastick(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
No worry, u go soon know howfar
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Kate06(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Drastick:
No worry, u go soon know howfar

Evil people always think evil. The black man has over 70% evil in his mind reason why all black countries are still backward.

Check you guys commenting negative here, majority of your day to day thinking are negative and therefore ,evil even to your fellow humans.

The one above even surprised me. How can someone who is black with black suite think good things?

I am not the cause of anybody's frustrations . I am here sincerely looking for a partner and if its not okay with you,byepass to the next thread.

How can someone who can not say such things to somebody's face one on one be chatting rubbish online in the name of Redpiller?

I will one day teach one Nlder a big lesson . I don't care how much it will cost me. The person will sleep barracks for somedays and learn his lessons.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Drastick(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kate06:

Evil people always think evil. The black man has over 70% evil in his mind reason why all black countries are still backward.

Check you guys commenting negative here, majority of your day to day thinking are negative and therefore ,evil even to your fellow humans.

The one above even surprised me. How can someone who is black with black suite think good things?

Haba oga, why u cum vex like dis na? Abeg sorry o
I am not the cause of anybody's frustrations . I am here sincerely looking for a partner and if its not okay with you,byepass to the next thread.

How can someone who can not say such things to somebody's face one on one be chatting rubbish online in the name of Redpiller?

I will one day teach one Nlder a big lesson . I don't care how much it will cost me. The person will sleep barracks for somedays and learn his lessons.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Franklinshaddy(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Kate06 post=111509264]

Thanks for your suggestion bro. But its difficult to marry these days with the constant front page news we read each day on NL about couples. I have a baby mama and a daughter man I thought it will be easy but is not, I thought marriage will have been better cos the money I spend weekly some married people don't spend that much
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Buskynwa: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Franklinshaddy post=111518533][/quote]

its because you've put yourself in the line of spending exorbitantly, since she's your babymama and not cohabiting with you, you have no business taking care of her, you are not her parents plus she has two hands to work for herself... no babydaddy spends more than a married man, to prove my claim right get married to her and see if you won't spend more than you are spending now,only concentrate on the wellbeing of your child bro
no let woman whine you cuz she got a child for you except of course you are the generous type to all, there's a reason she's still your babymama plus allowing her take care of her needs will make her responsible just incase you ain't there tomorrow so she can take proper care of your child

peace
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Cardealer2021(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Omo you don old ohhh shocked
Mid 30s you never marry or born? undecided nawa for you ohh undecided
Before I reach 30 sef i go don get like 3 children sef
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Franklinshaddy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Buskynwa post=111524645]

its because you've put yourself in the line of spending exorbitantly, since she's your babymama and not cohabiting with you, you have no business taking care of her, you are not her parents plus she has two hands to work for herself... no babydaddy spends more than a married man, to prove my claim right get married to her and see if you won't spend more than you are spending now,only concentrate on the wellbeing of your child bro
no let woman whine you cuz she got a child for you except of course you are the generous type to all, there's a reason she's still your babymama plus allowing her take care of her needs will make her responsible just incase you ain't there tomorrow so she can take proper care of your child smiley[color=#000099][/color]ok you av said your own
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cardealer2021:

If horses were wishes...oya,complete the rest.

The same thing we said before we gained admission into the university that after sch,I will get a good job ,marry and settle down.

This is Nigeria. Besides ,some billionaires till now haven't married. I have clients from my freelance platform who are over 40 years old and are not still married ,they are rich mind you.

So,marriage is overrated. Even those of my friends that are married do DM me to assist them financially. Things are hard bro.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cardealer2021:

If wishes were horses...even if you have 5m now,I won't advise you to larvish it for wedding.
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Cardealer2021(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
INSTANTCASH345:

If horses were wishes...oya,complete the rest.

The same thing we said before we gained admission into the university that after sch,I will get a good job ,marry and settle down.

This is Nigeria. Besides ,some billionaires till now haven't married. I have clients from my freelance platform who are over 40 years old and are not still married ,they are rich mind you.

So,marriage is overrated. Even those of my friends that are married do DM me to assist them financially. Things are hard bro.

I know marriage is overrated but man supposed don get pikin before 30 naaa
Many girls are willing to be baby mamas (if you would accept responsibility for her and the baby)
The op should have option for that since
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
elmagnifico411:
U dey warn me abi, like sey no play I dey with u. Issoke. Take.

Hello,let me come in here.

This play has gone out of proportion. This is online and you know whatever anyone types here will remain till the end excepts they delete or edit it.

The world reads all what we are doing here and can easily trace it if anything goes wrong.

You are mature and should know the kind of words to use when communicating online with faceless users of forums.

My take!
Re: I Am Always Bored, I Need A Baby Mama Now by Justkatty(f): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Some people sef and their kind of reasoning �
From now you don choose to become sperm donor �
Mtchewww.

(1) (Reply)

Everywhere I look I see nig girls on their periods this product can help / Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. / Lilith( Læiyath****e•scu ): Message For Hollywood Actress Mia Goth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.