Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. (1060 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by jimmychang: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
I said what I said and I am a man.A certain situation happened to my friend recently.My friend loved his girlfriend so much that she has access to his bank apps lol.When I heard I just knew it won't end well.This guy was so busy one day and he passed out.Meanwhile he had some money left in his bank account.He planned on using the money to offset some debts and buy some goods.

His girlfriend went behind his back withdraw half and use it to purchase wig for Christmas grin grin.This is just hilarious.My problem is the way he handled it,instead he should call his thief of a girlfriend and tell her to return his money,the nigga was complaining and whining like a bitch.If the guy wasn't my bro I for use slap comot him teeth.

The guy was even saying that was small change and bla bla bla bla but sapa hold am for the next two weeks lol.When did we men become this weak? What the Bleep is going on?

Pussy niggas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmychang:
I said what I said and I am a man.A certain situation happened to my friend recently.My friend loved his girlfriend so much that she has access to his bank apps lol.When I heard I just knew it won't end well.This guy was so busy one day and he passed out.Meanwhile he had some money left in his bank account.He planned on using the money to offset some debts and buy some goods.

His girlfriend went behind his back withdraw half and use it to purchase wig for Christmas grin grin.This is just hilarious.My problem is the way he handled it,instead he should call his thief of a girlfriend and tell her ro return his money,the nigga was complaining and whining like a bitch.If the guy wasn't my bro I for use slap comot him teeth.

The guys was even saying that was small change and bla bla bla bla but sapa hold am for the next two weeks lol.When did we men become this weak? What the Bleep is going on?

Pussy niggas.
Correct ur Heading. Use "Some" instead of "Most". U can't use ur SIMP friend as a case study and assume that most men are that way.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by fman(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
So what's your business?
Amebo!!!
That's his girlfriend and not yours!!
Go get one for yourself and focus on your matter! Instead of been a third party.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by jimmychang: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
Correct ur Heading. Use "Some" instead of "Most". U can't use ur SIMP as a case study and assume that most men are that way.

I just dey vex ooh.How will the girl respect him now if he doesn't punish her for this misbehaviour.Watin dey suo with us.Na toto too sweet abi watin.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by jimmychang: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
fman:
So what's your business?
Amebo!!!
Go get one for yourself and focus on your matter! Instead of been a third party.

He is my bro and guess who fed him for the weeks he was broke? Cattarh wey dey comot for baby nose get nutrients pass your brain cells.No dey quote my mentions zombie if you have nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
What do I know seriously.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Truvelisback(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmychang:

I just dey vex ooh.How will the girl respect him now if he doesn't punish her for this misbehaviour.Watin dey suo with us.Na toto too sweet abi watin.
Don't worry, ur SIMP friend will learn his lesson the hard way.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Chaos14: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
As a bro you suppose slap sense for him head make it reset. more sapa to his wallet
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
fman:
So what's your business?
Amebo!!!
My friend, go and sit down! Woman wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Men could solve world hunger with their wealth if they just stopped simping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Autobot05: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmychang:

His girlfriend went behind his back withdraw half and use it to purchase wig for Christmas grin grin.This is just hilarious.My problem is the way he handled it,instead he should call his thief of a girlfriend and tell her to return his money,the nigga was complaining and whining like a bitch.If the guy wasn't my bro I for use slap comot him teeth.

The guy was even saying that was small change and bla bla bla bla but sapa hold am for the next two weeks lol.When did we men become this weak? What the Bleep is going on?

Pussy niggas.

I've seen worse ... but I love the way it ALWAYS ended in tears
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Autobot05: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chaos14:
As a bro you suppose slap sense for him head make it reset. more sapa to his wallet

Sometimes experience is the best teacher sir cheesy
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Chaos14: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Sometimes experience is the best teacher sir cheesy
I doubt it has thought him anything
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Autobot05: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chaos14:
I doubt it has thought him anything

Let him continue then ... he will face another worse experience
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by internationalman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
You are just knowing

Guys are the problems not girls because God created us first to lead for a reason until Adam allowed himself to be used by Eve and consequently this calamitous world we live in.

Now if you can desist from being a simp and be self awared around women; by refusing to be another version of Adam, you will live the world God wanted for us in the first place before Adam simp for eve.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by jimmychang: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Autobot05:

Let him continue then ... he will face another worse experience

Baba na I just weak...I didn't even bother to say anything.I just laughed but deep down I dey vex.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
Don't worry, ur SIMP friend will learn his lesson the hard way.
The guy no wan learn, he is too stupid to learn if not his eye for don clear by now
If a fellow guy ask him for 1k he wil say he doesn't have, If the other gender ask him for 20k he happily and foolish give it them.

God forbid! Such a friend.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmychang:

Pussy niggas.
The heading is wrong
I hate guys that are very stupid when it comes to women e go be like say make I use rope tie for their neck.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Nyascobar1414: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
Correct ur Heading. Use "Some" instead of "Most". U can't use ur SIMP friend as a case study and assume that most men are that way.

90% of Nigerian men are simps,so op is correct

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Nyascobar1414: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
This basically how men were programmed to be...
Men are tools to be used by vvomen.. Men will never evolve from simping for vvomen..

Men conquer the world, Women conquer men.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by marlow1962(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
That your frnd na FOOLISH MAN.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by Truvelisback(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

90% of Nigerian men are simps,so op is correct
hmmm, U are rice.
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by fman(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
My friend, go and sit down! Woman wrapper.
i like woman no mean say I be woman wrapper!!
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by fman(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2023
jimmychang:

He is my bro and guess who fed him for the weeks he was broke? Cattarh wey dey comot for baby nose get nutrients pass your brain cells.No dey quote my mentions zombie if you have nothing to add.

you are just SIMPler than your bro.
Your post depicts your level of mediocrity and exposure in life!!
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by blinking001(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2023
Truvelisback:
Op is correct bro. Most Nigerian men are unrepentant SIMPANZEES. The population of SIMPISH imbeciles is quite at a zenith level in this country ranging from men in their 60s to 35 and ofcourse Yahoo boys and tech bros. Spits
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by jimmychang: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2023
fman:
you are just SIMPler than your bro.
Your post depicts your level of mediocrity and exposure in life!!

I am mediocre because I called out a nigga who messed up. grin
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by fman(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023
jimmychang:

I am mediocre because I called out a nigga who messed up. grin
no reason am!!
Na him money Sha...
Re: Most Nigerian Men Don't Deserve Respect. by jimmychang: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2023
fman:
no reason am!!
Na him money Sha...

That Is the problem with everybody,if I dey Bleep up I expect make my gee call me to order.Same way if e det Bleep up make i go call am to order.My gee wey sapa catch us together,I go see am dey backslide you expect me to close my eyes?

Una no get childhood friends sha na make.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Short Story...(picture) / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / What Does Glucose Powder Work? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.