Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS (5718 Views)

Do This And Gun Cannot Enter You Again PHOTOS / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by FullBlastLight: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – Jubilations As Mad Woman Is Delivered Of Cute Babies.

What a beautiful baby, but we thank God she delivered safely despite all odds. If we are in a good country, the ministry of humanitarian affairs won’t allow her nurse the this baby.

He’s the creator and designer of the destinies of mankind and May those who cry every night to get here see this baby and receive theirs in Jesus name. Amen

Sadly enough two days ago I saw one in my area with two kids and I was wondering who gets them pregnant. Mentally unstable women pregnant and all alone. Even without anti-natal care, or is it the debris eaten as food?

Some normal people are not normal at all, they are terrible, getting a mad woman pregnant.

Who’s going to take care of the baby now?

Much like adding insult to injury.

In all, we wish you life, new baby!

Find pics below:

https://eastwestreporters.com/2022/03/28/another-fine-guy-sharp-shooter-has-done-it-again-jubilations-as-mad-woman-is-delivered-of-cute-baby/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Halimaatz(f): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Na one yahoo guy to get those cute babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Shalommy(f): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Chaii.. See beautiful kid. Hmm.. God dey! cry

2 Likes

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
GOD no dey look status give pikin.

5 Likes

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thank God she delivered safely.
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Whazar(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Only jah knows what the future holds for that kid

Some billionaires Dey find this gift dem no see

Alhambdullilahi

2 Likes

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Quodseverismete: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is what some well to do couples have been looking for. When God gives you much food, He will reduce the mouth to eat the food, when He gives too much mouth to eat food, the food to eat will not be there.
This ironing of life my father told me.
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Wannabenz: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
When I was small,there's this pregnant mad woman that normally comes to my mom's shop for free things. She was so closed to us because of food and many other things she receives from my mother.

When she delivered, believe you me;this woman would come to our shop but never forgets the baby before she leaves. Until we no hear or see the woman again.

3 Likes

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Macphenson: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Another idiot have done it again

1 Like

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by siofra(f): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
So, a man impregnating a mad woman who cannot take care of a child should now be celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Old news undecided undecided
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
I have recently saw one mad woman too waka pass my shop for Asaga with big baby numb... Kai some men no get self esteem at all...
I cant imagine a sane guy man pipe a mad woman undecided
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Drastick(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any a sane woman somewhere is on the mountain doing fasting and prayer to have a child. God epp us!
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by BabbanBura(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – Jubilations As Mad Woman Is Delivered Of Cute Babies.

What a beautiful baby, but we thank God she delivered safely despite all odds. If we are in a good country, the ministry of humanitarian affairs won’t allow her nurse the this baby.

He’s the creator and designer of the destinies of mankind and May those who cry every night to get here see this baby and receive theirs in Jesus name. Amen

Sadly enough two days ago I saw one in my area with two kids and I was wondering who gets them pregnant. Mentally unstable women pregnant and all alone. Even without anti-natal care, or is it the debris eaten as food?

Some normal people are not normal at all, they are terrible, getting a mad woman pregnant.

Who’s going to take care of the baby now?

Much like adding insult to injury.

In all, we wish you life, new baby!

Find pics below:

https://eastwestreporters.com/2022/03/28/another-fine-guy-sharp-shooter-has-done-it-again-jubilations-as-mad-woman-is-delivered-of-cute-baby/amp/

Where is this, I wont mind taking responsibility for their upkeep and upbringing
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Walkee: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by DeathToAfonja: 5:28am On Mar 31, 2022
What if na her fellow mad man do am

Abi they tell u say mad man no the Bleep?

If mad woman if open leg

Then mad man too fit chooke prick
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by Generalwoodz(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Whazar:
Only jah knows what the future holds for that kid

Some billionaires Dey find this gift dem no see

Alhambdullilahi
which billionaires? IVF, surrogacy and all has broken all limits.
Re: Another Bad Guy, Sharp Shooter, Has Done It Again – PHOTOS by FullBlastLight: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
BabbanBura:

Where is this, I wont mind taking responsibility for their upkeep and upbringing

Really?

U mean u're d one responsible?

What makes me feel u might be d real father! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising / As Seen In Nsukka This Morning / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.