Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising (5713 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wetin dey happen

2 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Justbehave(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
house10studios:
Wetin dey happen
You don marry?

11 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by King125007(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
True

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Ahmed0336(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
For dis life, no big everybody go marry.

7 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Justbehave:
You don marry?
u dey find wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
house10studios:
Wetin dey happen

Shut up boy......there are more single men over 80% compared to women who are just 20%

Meanwhile;

Nigerian men are us*less.........all of them undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by siofra(f): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Like the commenter above has said; Nigerian men are useless all of them cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
And the hos are coming out, men are single because we no want liability

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Shut up boy......there are more single men over 80% compared to women who are just 20%

Meanwhile;

See the ho talking

13 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Shadysen: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
na wetin make them bad wella
Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Justbehave(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
house10studios:
u dey find wife?
Kid. Am I the one complaining?

3 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Prettygirl200(f): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
The way single women take dey everywhere na so single men take dey everywhere if u want to marry them go and marry them and stop disturbing us.

7 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
The way single women take dey everywhere na so single men take dey everywhere if u want to marry them go and marry them and stop disturbing us.
why e dey pain u

6 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by zanshi: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Younger women dont to start small everybody is looking for ready made man

Younger women can't disenfranchise men from dating when they young and think that men of their peers would be all thrilled with marriying them in droves.

Cost of living crisis is also affecting the prospects of marriageable men and women.

Nobody wants to marry a pretty bimbo who comes from a poor family anymore the stakes are too high

Nobody wants to marry a poor woman who is not contributing anything to the finances of the marriage

Today's men have had enough of urgent 2k women, GIMME GIMME BUY ME!

Most women above that range don't look good and stunning like that

Is it really worth it?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Prettygirl200(f): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
house10studios:
why e dey pain u
I just told u the truth so there's nothing like pain here sir. If u feel they are too much kindly go nd marry them.

3 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
It's a global phenomenon not just Nigeria. In a time where both gender can navigate the world without solely needing the other, being single over a long time is an unintended consequences.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Queendera(f): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
house10studios:
Wetin dey happen
you do stats?
Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by twosquare(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bad economy...the guys meant to marry them are not finding it easy...no jobs, barely surviving, frustrated...and you want them to add another one on top...a woman...that's why we are clamouring for independent nations so things can improve.

house10studios:
Wetin dey happen

6 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I just told u the truth so there's nothing like pain here sir. If u feel they are too much kindly go nd marry them.
why them u mean 1.

Definitely not ur type
Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thier body counts dey discourage person from marrying or dating them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Nonexisting1: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
That number will continue to increase until maybe the federal government makes marrying Nigerian girls mandatory and that's when I will leave this country. I can't tame these street dogs we have around us, I'm not an animal tamer.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by 9japride(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
OP you should be asking what's the number of gainfully employed adult males in the country? Is it not when a man is gainfully employed or has a sustainable source of income before he can then think of marriage? I just feel it's usually kids that open all these kind of childish post. Election is February, many youths will still vote in misfits and then begin to wonder why the country is not moving forward. So from which place will the females get married, when the available suitors are limited? Majority of the males in that age bracket have not even balance themselves financially, before they can even think of marriage. Things will only get worst when misfits and irresponsible people get hold of the highest position in the country. Vote wisely and avoid 8 years of misrule by funny characters.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Unlimitk(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Especially single mothers
Na them full everywhere pass

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
9japride:
OP you should be asking what's the number of gainfully employed adult males in the country? Is it not when a man is gainfully employed or has a sustainable source of income before he can then think of marriage? I just feel it's usually kids that open all these kind of childish post. Election is February, many youths will still vote in misfits and then begin to wonder why the country is not moving forward. So from which place will the females get married, when the available suitors are limited? Majority of the males in that age bracket have not even balance themselves financially, before they can even think of marriage. Things will only get worst when misfits and irresponsible people get hold of the highest position in the country. Vote wisely and avoid 8 years of misrule by funny characters.

Na only kid d make post like this yet u sit down type history
Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
Unlimitk:
Especially single mothers
Na them full everywhere pass

I met one like dat, her own know dey pass she need money for drugs.
If no b she dey sick nah her pikin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Salmoneus(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
siofra:

Including your father, brothers, and uncles, a very useless bunch we know them. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
siofra:
ur dad uncle grandfather brother cousin and them too shey

3 Likes

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by Astra101: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2023
I think the emergence of social media and yahoo Boys got them into this mess. They started dumping their hard working boyfriends for some flamboyant yahoo (big) boys who got them screwed kiss

I pity no bitches! shocked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by house10studios: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
Astra101:
I think the emergence of social media and yahoo Boys got them into this mess. They started dumping their hard working boyfriends for some flamboyant yahoo (big) boys who got them screwed kiss

I pity no bitches! shocked
like siofra

Now she just goes bout nl attacking men
Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by imagrg(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Oh boy, men done do this one shegay..widen her toto, broken promises and all.
Sheistoopretty:

Meanwhile;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by imagrg(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
I can reason you now hate preeks after the demolition done to your once tight toto...yes, men are baad! grin grin cry

I can help you tighten it up...I help distribute toto repair tools from overseas,
siofra:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising by siofra(f): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2023
imagrg:
I can reason you now hate preeks after the demolition done to your once tight toto...yes, men are baad! grin grin cry

I can help you tighten it up...I help distribute toto repair tools from overseas,

I'm a virgin, dearling 😌

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will I Knw If A Gel As Reach Climax? / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.