Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him (1540 Views)

I am the brokest person on nairaland see evidence PHOTOS / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / What Is The 'brokest' You Have Ever Been? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by jaelz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
So was chatting with this girl and she told me that she broke up her boyfriend because they went out to eat and he legitimately told them to package a small piece chicken that he was eating and he couldn't finish for him so he takes it home to devor later.

She said it was just so disgusting to her, so ladies what's the brokest thing a man has ever done that made you to leave him

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by nakoks(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Make una help me celebrate my low budget FTC ...after 14years LOL

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by fourboys: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by fourboys: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
jaelz:
So was chatting with this girl and she told me that she broke up her boyfriend because they went out to eat and he legitimately told them to package a small piece chicken that he was eating and he couldn't finish for him so he takes it home to devor later.

She said it was just so disgusting to her, so ladies what's the brokest thing a man has ever done that made you to leave him

the dude na OG man of the year

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Hezzyluv: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol....

Meant for ladies but would share mine.

If you're used to North very well, you will agree with me that if you want to buy cooked cassava, they do dish it on a leaf.

Na so me and this gal dey Waka for road, she come buy hold am for hand dey chop like I don't care who's looking at me. undecided

That tin vex me enter spin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
jaelz:

our guy in whom we are well pleased grin.. chicken wey person use em own money buy??.
Thunder fire that banny..

19 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Moeman: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
they were not dating
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by SNEFF: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Are you seeking girl's validation son

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Zonefree(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
As a man, if you get dumped by a Nigerian girl, shame on you!

Imagine being dumped by a liability undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by MJBOLT: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
the funny thing be say no be she go even pay for her food o grin

2ndchildhood:
our guy in whom we are well pleased grin.. chicken wey person use em own money buy??.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by SenecaTheYonger: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zonefree:
As a man, if you get dumped by a Nigerian girl, shame on you!

Imagine being dumped by a liability undecided

Isn’t that a good thing dumbass
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
MJBOLT:
the funny thing be say no be she go even pay for her food o grin

I just tire oo.. watin concern her even if he chop the bone join..

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Ambyfav: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
jaelz:

If him no pack am I go help him pack am. When you make money as a woman you will no that there's no room for waste.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op, correct your english first

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by elmagnifico411(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
And that's a wrong thing to do? Tell that girl say she no serious. Hope she makes her own money? Person no fit finish chicken, na to waste am come be the next thing? Guys wey get money Wella dey pack go house na guy wey never stand well no go come pack? In fact, I go break up with the girl twice.
jaelz:

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Heiiiii. Nawa ooooo. These men will not even let somebody see road take read women’s comments. Tufiakwa! Who are the people raising these men? undecided undecided

And all of dem claim say dem one swallow red capsule? Hian.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
As I guy tho .. we are taking a walk in the street and this girl used my cloth as her arm rest ...the round neck of my cloth has already begin to slack. Had to re adjust her hand maybe to hold my hand but she still continue unsung my cloth as an armrest till all my thin neck started showing and my neck bones too. I was very mad and had to quickly tell her I needed to ease my self . I don’t know why this girl dragged my cloth so hard that day.
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by HilcomTech(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol....

Meant for ladies but would share mine.

If you're used to North very well, you will agree with me that if you want to buy cooked cassava, they do dish it on a leaf.

Na so me and this gal dey Waka for road, she come buy hold am for hand dey chop like I don't care who's looking at me. undecided

That tin vex me enter spin

The bolded shows you are lying.
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by siofra(f): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
He asked me to borrow him 100 naira.

Please I don't date men who borrow 100 naira.
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Hezzyluv: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded shows you are lying.

Me lie to win what actually? You don't know is on (malaina) leaf they used to sell cooked cassava and you're in north?? I'm not obviously talking about l 15years ago. Abi I dey talk to indomie generation? I'm sure even now some part still dish it on Malaina leaf, not because there's no nylon, but that's just the local way of doing it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by HilcomTech(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Me lie to win what actually? You don't know is on (malaina) leaf they used to sell cooked cassava and you're in north?? I'm not obviously talking about l 15years ago. Abi I dey talk to indomie generation? I'm sure even now some part still dish it on Malaina leaf, not because there's no nylon, but that's just the local way of doing it.

IPOB and lies.

Always lying and saying terrible things about every tribe.
You hate Hausa, Calabar, Yoruba, Igala, Fulani etc.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by jumper524(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
nakoks:
egbon, you have try. 2008 lason??
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Elianawalker(f): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

Oh my God! Lol
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by eedhrisademola(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
nakoks:
SMILES. Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by eedhrisademola(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
2ndchildhood:
Abi o, after all na money dey SPEAK!!
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by eedhrisademola(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Isn’t that a good thing dumbass
I tire o. LOUDER!!
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by eedhrisademola(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Heiiiii. Nawa ooooo. These men will not even let somebody see road take read women’s comments. Tufiakwa! Who are the people raising these men? undecided undecided

Magnoliaa:
[color=#770077]Heiiiii. Nawa ooooo. These men will not even let somebody see road take read women’s comments. Tufiakwa! Who are the people raising these men? undecided undecided

[/color]
Magnoliaa:

[And all of them] OYA CLAP FOR YOURSELF. Hian!
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:56am On Mar 31, 2022
jaelz:

My problem is I am always overlooking all the bad habits any of the men I've met in the past have but I'll mention a few that might qualify for this thread
1) he asked me to pay 50/50 for his tp so that he can come and visit me ( I did)
2) I went to visit him in his house and I had to say I was hungry before he offered me food , groundnut oil rice , got mad at me for not finishing it even if I said I was really hungry( my crazy ass would've done better than that , no matter how broke I was)
3) came to visit me in school , legit bought me popcorn just popcorn ( I guess I deserved it for acting so big and independent and from now on I'm a baby and I'm going to be a baby till I have babies)

4) asked me to get him shoes for his birthday that cost amount of money that he would die for if he lost it #36k the cheap ones were 10k ( at this point I already started talking to his heir coz I was starting to get over my brain damage)
5) asked me to lend him money to pay a debt that I did not even know he borrowed and I didn't even get 100 naira from it ( we broke up that very day)
6) told me he got a job and he's changed and he wants to spoil me and pay back for my patience and understanding and sent me 100 naira card ( blocked him)
7) my doggies gave birth he asked me to donate one to him ( not even adopt oh like dash , so that he would kill my pup with hunger)

I was out witted and I will never be out witted again , say no to BROKE RELATIONSHIPS

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Hezzyluv: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2022
HilcomTech:

IPOB and lies.

Always lying and saying terrible things about every tribe.
You hate Hausa, Calabar, Yoruba, Igala, Fulani etc.

What you type here looks like you're a terrible tribal bigot I just hope it hasn't metamorphosed to religion. The hate you have for IPOB knows no bound. Anyone that says something that u passive it doesn't go well with north, is an IPOB. Which make you have this hatred 2wardz them. Besides, if not because you're viewing whatever someone says from negative point of view, you would not even peak offense on what I said. I had spent over 90% of my living in Nigeria in the northern part. You can make your findings, "was there ever a time they sold cooked cassava (Rogo and yaji) in Malaina leafs"?

Then you get to know you're the one making issues and bigotry out of nothing. Anyway, I am not an Igbo. But @bold.

If you like quote and re-quote me again and again, on this topic, I promise never to engage you again. With my little chat with you, it speaks volume of your kind of person.

Peace...!
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by PalmsInTheSky: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

Ok Congratulations. I'm the type of guy that you've been looking for. Borrow me 1.5Million

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Deborah Shows Off Her Pus#y / Ladies And Gentlemen, Is This True? (photo Attached) / N*de Photos Of Bbnaija Star Venita Akpofure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.