Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages (30662 Views)

Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign / Senate Asks Supreme Court To Reinstate Onnoghen, Says Buhari Can’t Remove CJN / Senate Asks INEC To Announce June 12, 1993 Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by Tundex911: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
Meanwhile the same senate can't reduce their own salaries...

Aye gbogbo yin lo ma baje patapata

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by charlesditro: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why is it now that election is just around the corner that you all seem like you want to be working? Just curious tho.
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by tfelicityk(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Medicine after death... They will sit in that chambers and orders but not taking any action on the order given...
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by okooloyun1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
ZIAZI:

Bro, is TSTV available now?
Yes
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by bewla(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hezzyluv:

You don't mean it shocked
Don't mind them All Jazeera free to air dish

No run away
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by edosignature(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can the US senator or the Russian senator ask their (equivalent to) multi choice to give pay per view to their citizens & they will say no.

Moral... Nigeria senators are useless, they're only good at stealing & looting the Treasury.
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by oluwaSavage: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
uncleck:
You can't blame multichoice. How much is a litter of diesel? The hyperinflation we're experiencing means they have to spend more running their business and also increasing the wages of workers to be able to retain them.

What the government should do at this point in time is to implement measures that will curb inflation and reduce the cost of doing business. As it stands now, it seems only the yahoo boys are building houses so even my own business is at risk
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by MhizA(f): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gotv/DSTV na scam.
Get yourself a TSTV decoder and thank me later. Has very wonderful stations, lots of children educational channels, foreign and Nigerian movies, tvc, channels, arise, ait, nta and many other news stations. Ebube Muonso's tv, dunamis tv, Mercy tv, and lots of other Christian channels. Indian movies, comedy station, sports...the list is endless. The best part of it; it's pay per view u can also select the stations u need while subscribing.
TSTV is da bomb, I wonder why is not very popular yet.
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Multi choice should reply them that the Senate should instead make moves to make electricity available.
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by nokingasgod: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Jobless set of people. They can't tell the federal government to put up policies that would reduce cost of doing business but want a private business to reduce its service price despite the high cost of doing business in the country

The thing tire me ooo, these are bunch of Olodos managing our affairs. How many businesses are you going to interfere in, so you will call the airlines, Coscahris etc to regulate their charges too. The simple solution is to create enabling environment for businesses to operate. You just cant interfere in such economic things as pricing, that is for the market forces to do. When Globacom started per seconds billing, nobody thought the almighty MTN, that hitherto said it wasn't possible, to follow suit. Isn't it a shame that no Nigerian investor has been able to invest in that sector and compete with DSTV?. It is highly embarrassing that upon all the ills afflicting us as a nation today, our National Assembly are preoccupied with fixing prices for television viewing...
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by 1860sis: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Shame on who, it is private business, go & start your own.

Not everyone in South Africa has Dstv, not everyone uses MTN.
[/s]
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by 1860sis: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Stateside one needs Direct TV & cable to be on point, DSTV shows everything, Showtime, HBO, most especially pay per view boxing is free on Dstv.

Yankee $49.99.

Dstv you also get to watch all the Premiership matches.

Respect Dstv.
[/s]
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by Enyimbamercedes: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Pay-per-view is actually a more expensive business model and will be more costly than the current bouquet offering!

I will give an instance using SKY. The normal Sky tv package cost about 10-15 pounds monthly and for this you had the tv, internet and phone but no football channels. You however had the option of pay per view for premier league matches where you press the red button and have access to the chosen match. One game cost 10 pounds to watch.

These prices maybe outdated considering it was a few years back but pay per view will not be cheaper that subscription.

As for me, I've moved on from watching motorsports on DSTV! I bought an annual subscription from F1 TV for 44 dollars and have access to all the races! I already have fibre optic internet at home unlimited so this is a better deal than paying premium to DSTv
Re: Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages by lovat(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=amiibaby post=111505173]Jmm[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.