Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes (65978 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by OneCandleAway(f): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
BeautyB99:
I don't know who this person is but I want to tell you that your prediction was right

But she gave birth, so he's just 50% right
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Polyol(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
I hate women who say they pursuing the bag instead of loving. They thrash to me.

You can chew gum and walk at the same time. Loving someone and allowing yourself to be loved doesn't hamper bag chasing in any way.

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by incandescentena: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hedonin.i:
"A girl just wants to make money and live the soft life" - so says the stupid woman. On social media for that matter. Ndi wife material.

That explains everything.

Some men sabi marry nonsense sha. There's some kind of mentality in a woman that immediately renders her unmarriageable. In fact, any woman hooked on Instagram/Snapchat/twitter is unmarriageable. No ifs or buts. But foolish men would ignore these signals and go ahead to marry a damaged entity. Just leave them alone to do their runs and form wokeness on top until they grow old and fizzle out. Any attempt to domesticate these wild animals would end in tears like siofra.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by incandescentena: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lesb:
I can bet anything that if we check now, the thing that broke their marriage is something very stupid which the lady would be at fault but she would claim its the man fault.

Its high time guys should stop getting married because the thing does not favour them any more

Just fvck these oloshos datboredwhoredberry and with condom and if you like kids, go raw, make them babymamas and keep it moving. Marrying these girls is like bringing problem to your life angry

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by chyzmiracle: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Hmm, country no balance. undecided
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by ardel(f): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
incandescentena:
Well is that why she ran straight to social media to shows her poor upbringing, background and evil character to the world? What are both families there for?

The marriage crashed over a year ago
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rubbiish:

@bold Na person die?

go and read the pain Kanye expressed when his marriage crashed, u will never know the feeling in JESUS CHRIST Name amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) / Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi / Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.