Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes (65990 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Teerach: 12:10am On Mar 31, 2022
People are busy blaming the lady like they know her.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by ComeToJesus: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Don't wife her if she sounds, reasons and look like 'the normal'

They don't last.

Obviously, she lacks virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lightorder: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

oh wow at least for now!
oga, good and peaceful marriages run in our lineage. My parents had it for 54 years and we didn’t even know anytime they had misunderstanding. Before marriage in my family, riot act would be read to your hearing and a long time would also be given to both parties to chew and chew on. Marriage no be by force. If you can’t make the sacrifices, just leave before it starts. Don’t come and start and later tell stories, you will be made to regret your existence. Expecting my marriage to crumble, you might need to just wait for next life and not this one. Thank God my in-laws have stricter rules . I am the most blessed and successful married man I have ever met in my life. Even older folks ask me how we are making it work .My wife is everything I had ever wished for in a woman. In spirit and in flesh o

5 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by jclassiq(m): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Hedonini:
"A girl just wants to make money and live the soft life" - so says the stupid woman. On social media for that matter. Ndi wife material.

That explains everything.

Some men sabi marry nonsense sha. There's some kind of mentality in a woman that immediately renders her unmarriageable. In fact, any woman hooked on Instagram/Snapchat/twitter is unmarriageable. No ifs or buts. But foolish men would ignore these signals and go ahead to marry a damaged entity. Just leave them alone to do their runs and form wokeness on top until they grow old and fizzle out. Any attempt to domesticate these wild animals would end in tears.

Baba, God must bless you for this post. A large percentage of Nigerian women can be extremely annoying. This is not bashing women. Neither is it being misogynistic. It's like they are so damaged, yet they are not even aware. Very irredeemable set of species. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by jclassiq(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2022
"A girl just wants to make money and live the soft life."

The moment i see this one, my automatic conclusion is that this one is a damaged product like most of them. You can't do anything to keep this one. She is damaged beyond repair. Her type cannot reason like normal human beings. They always believe they have no fault, and that all their problem is from their man. They don't deserve a man. Useless beings.

3 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Is she happy about it
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by jclassiq(m): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
No be last year or 2 years ago dem marry ni? Oga oo.. Now I see why many guys are scared of marriage these days?

At this junction, our ladies might clock age 50 and above before they finally get someone to settle down with.
If it takes that long for them to be humbled, it's a great development. They are just too messed up in the head right now.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by jclassiq(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Auspicious2018:

Above is the summary of 99.9% of men's marital woes but they lack wisdom. They will leave decent looking cool headed girls and run after slay queens.

Where on earth do men think a slay queen get the resources to slay?

If her dad isn't super rich and she doesn't have any tangible source of income but uses an iPhone, wears expensive clothes and hair and you are wowed, congratulations, you just got yourself a slaywife that will be back to the street once she encounters any little challenge in marriage.

Since there is no marriage without challenges, it simply means her days in your home are numbered and becoming a divorcee is inevitable.
Haaa. How are you guys so wise like this? I'm really happy there are so many guys with experience in this matters. Na so I jam one o, thank God she left on her own after she realized I'm way tougher than my gentle exterior. Very useless species. All they know is to use vagina for everything.

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by zedman1(m): 2:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Who de ask the questions? Who doesn't know what she's trying to achieve? The girl think say we all dey dull. No be only 'brother in UK'!

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Fiscus105(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2022
justine14:
Marriages these days is terrible. After all the millions and noise yet the union can last. Simply because both couples seem to be civilized, and hence none wants to make sacrifice for another.

I think is time guys who are well to do and ready to settle down travel to village and pick a wife. Many will say the village girls are not saint either, but lemme ask are you a saint?

Since city girls find it hard to respect the african tradition that places alot of emphasis that � submission is expected from a married woman.

What am I even typing self.

And "well to do" can do anyhow, because he comes from famous and wealth family?
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by naturefellow(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Get suspicious when they begin to throw lines like this around. It stems from ingratitude, leads to greed and desperation to get that money for the soft life which would mainly be flaunted on Social Media.

4 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=We4all post=111509831][/quote]

Lesbian boy!!!:

It should be okay by you if a man treats ur blood sister this same way u suggest for women to be treated.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
this is so painful
i pray the family can bear this
pls find out the secret to a heaven on earth marriage before entering unless na one chance be dat
She just said she want to make money and live soft grin
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by SURElee(f): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2022
I'm not surprised.
The way the girl opened her mouth to blab about how much the boy paid as her bride price years ago after their wedding,I knew she was way too loud for that young quiet son of Olu Jacobs.

Even after the marriage def, na her voice loud for social media, she lives off social media. E dey her body. Like I said I'm not surprised.

Now she wants to begin to shame and drag the family that have kept it down on social media. She doesn't know that by dragging her husband, she is dragging his family name in the mud.

God will give some ladies sense o! In this era of wokeness.

Sebi, it was in the news she had worked with Joke Silva before? She don go, she don see, she don jakpa. This is what happens when you're superficial without understanding that marriage is hard work. It takes a lot of hard work and commitment to make it work.

You don't braggarly enter and rush out to begin to feed social media content.

Kudos to the Jacobs family who have kept it down.

3 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by SURElee(f): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Lightorder:
oga, good and peaceful marriages run in our lineage. My parents had it for 54 years and we didn’t even know anytime they had misunderstanding. Before marriage in my family, riot act would be read to your hearing and a long time would also be given to both parties to chew and chew on. Marriage no be by force. If you can’t make the sacrifices, just leave before it starts. Don’t come and start and later tell stories, you will be made to regret your existence. Expecting my marriage to crumble, you might need to just wait for next life and not this one. Thank God my in-laws have stricter rules . I am the most blessed and successful married man I have ever met in my life. Even older folks ask me how we are making it. My wife is everything I had ever wished for in a woman. In spirit and in flesh o

God bless you. God to see somebody with a mentality that marriage is sacred and must be work at not let go easily.
God bless your home more and more
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Lightorder:
oga, good and peaceful marriages run in our lineage. My parents had it for 54 years and we didn’t even know anytime they had misunderstanding. Before marriage in my family, riot act would be read to your hearing and a long time would also be given to both parties to chew and chew on. Marriage no be by force. If you can’t make the sacrifices, just leave before it starts. Don’t come and start and later tell stories, you will be made to regret your existence. Expecting my marriage to crumble, you might need to just wait for next life and not this one. Thank God my in-laws have stricter rules . I am the most blessed and successful married man I have ever met in my life. Even older folks ask me how we are making it. My wife is everything I had ever wished for in a woman. In spirit and in flesh o

come bk here after 4yrs and let's know howfar
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Babastrong(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Hurray!
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by CorperKola: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2022
luminouz:
Her comment

' a girl just wants to make money and enjoy the soft life'

Is suspect as fuq. Does marriage stop her from achievung all these desires of hers?

Or is there something we don't know?

We are "lucky" that there is economic problem that makes many guys not to think of marriage beacuse there is a pandemic of umarriageable women at the same damn time. If not for this perfect match, guys would have been on the streets protesting because of unavailability of wife materials.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by iamdapsyj(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2022
ecolime:
No be last year or 2 years ago dem marry ni? Oga oo.. Now I see why many guys are scared of marriage these days?

At this junction, our ladies might clock age 50 and above before they finally get someone to settle down with.

Juncture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lightorder: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

come bk here after 4yrs and let's know howfar
You just love talking. That yours has crashed or that you are probably a product of a crashed one doesn’t mean every marriage on earth must crash. IT IS A TABOO TO HAVE A CRASHED MARRIAGE IN BOTH FAMILIES. We Went into it prepared for whatever . We had issues of understanding and conflicting views of life at the beginning but worked on it until we discovered ourselves. Reason was we dated only 6 months after we met for the first time as Chief bridesmaid and Bestman in a wedding. Marry a calm woman who would listen to you first before she talks and who would still respect you even if you are wrong as she corrects you. I am now living with my best friend.We keep improving by the day . It gets sweeter. She is not that jumping around type and has few casual female friends. I am not that playing type who have eyes for other women friends. It is already 11 years of heaven on earth. I feel for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lightorder: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2022
SURElee:

God bless you. God to see somebody with a mentality that marriage is sacred and must be work at not let go easily.
God bless your home more and more
God bless you sir. A big Amen to your prayer for me. Yours will be great too. Sir , My personal observation,Marriage needs work and prayers and not just overnight work. Successful marriage needs time to grow. My wife and I believe that no one who leaves marriage and marries another on other grounds apart from adultery or case of death , will never make heaven. Hence , were else are we going. For men if you ever show a woman that you love and care for her, you have already crowned yourself a king. For women , stop challenging your husband unnecessarily. The best time to tell him that he is wrong is not when he is angry. Calm down to study the man you live with and you will turn the man to a mumu , loving you. That is mostly what they expect from you naturally. Sacrifice and endurance is key. Lastly, women , pray for your husband and your family. I have discovered that GOD LISTENS AND ANSWERS MARRIAGE -COMMITED WOMEN IN THE FAMILY FIRST. I really don’t know why but it is based on multiple experiences

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Zuhudu1: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Lightorder:
You just love talking. That yours has crashed or that you are probably a product of a crashed one doesn’t mean every marriage on earth must crash. IT IS A TABOO TO HAVE A CRASHED MARRIAGE IN BOTH FAMILIES. We Went into it prepared for whatever . We had issues of understanding and conflicting views of life at the beginning but worked on it until we discovered ourselves. Reason was we dated only 6 months after we met for the first time as Chief bridesmaid and Bestman in a wedding. Marry a calm woman who would listen to you first before she talks and who would still respect you even if you are wrong as she corrects you. I am now living with my best friend.We keep improving by the day . It gets sweeter. She is not that jumping around type and has few casual female friends. I am not that playing type who have eyes for other women friends. It is already 11 years of heaven on earth. I feel for you

don't go open a thread here saying how your wife is a gold digger and an ungrateful woman
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lightorder: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

don't go open a thread here saying how your wife is a gold digger and an ungrateful woman
you sound incoherent
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
incandescentena:
Evil women everywhere. I don't need to hear from both sides
you need to hear from both sides then judgement should follow.

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
So 10million spent on the wedding just wasted like that.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by HARMYMY(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
It's well
Was she not the one that said her wedding cost 10million that year.

Wedding is a ceremony
Marriage is life time

Must every incident be brought to social media.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by HARMYMY(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
you need to hear from both sides then judgement should follow.

Sometimes you can judge from one side
Africa has culture
The early we women understand what it's take to be a responsible mother the better.

Abuse of social media and social responsibility

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by eaglez(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Marriage can stand the test of time subject to the parties involved.
Neddstark:
If your marriage is still standing after 3 years, do Thanksgiving every Sunday
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by snoopz: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Can you see how vague her description is?
Na Dem Sabi o
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by BeautyB99(f): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know who this person is but I want to tell you that your prediction was right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.