Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes (65991 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by hayprof77(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Must every incident be brought to social media.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by ayenale1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Upon all the expensive aso ebi, suit, wedding gown...its on ordinary social media u announce divorce...what a life...

2 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Connected1: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pathetic..

People dae marry sha oh.

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Bubblewitch: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Marriage
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Kingcalls: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Another self entitled hoe has been kicked to the curves

2 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by whwow: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
like i care
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
When a woman Who got nothing before marriage later start seeing money because she married a buoyant man or man from wealthy family , feminism will start.

4 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Marriage no easy.

I dont get wowed by any wedding ceremonies, i only get wowed by wedding anniversaries above 10 years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
When a woman Who got nothing before marriage later start seeing money because she married a buoyant man or man from wealthy family
Lanre4uonly:
Ok, noted.
, feminism will start.

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by tunapawizzy: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
ghhh
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Tundex911: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
This our generation go choke you left, right, front and back

Smh
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Exceed15: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
OneCandleAway:

It might not be the woman's fault. Heard the guys brain dey touch. Seems there might have been some domestic violence.

U heard , u heard... that's how people spread rumors about people's marriages.. haba
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lightorder: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
God forbid! Children of nowadays can disgrace their parents like eh. Ask the girl now , she would be like , I can’t take it . Then the boy , is it not Wizkid that has babies without a wife ? They don’t know that vow has some spiritual connections and implications . WARNING: Marriage is not for kids. If you are not ready to make sacrifices, KEEP OFF

3 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Kobicove(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wareva! undecided

Who cares?
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by justine14: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Marriages these days is terrible. After all the millions and noise yet the union can last. Simply because both couples seem to be civilized, and hence none wants to make sacrifice for another.

I think is time guys who are well to do and ready to settle down travel to village and pick a wife. Many will say the village girls are not saint either, but lemme ask are you a saint?

Since city girls find it hard to respect the african tradition that places alot of emphasis that � submission is expected from a married woman.

What am I even typing self.

2 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kobicove:
Wareva! undecided

Who cares?
we care ! My own marriage is working and very sweet. If mine is working, others should work as well

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by koyyess: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ha! Na wa oo.

Marriage sham. lipsrsealed

This Olu Jacob's son has an oddly small shape of head. Could that be the cause? undecided

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Jollyjane4U: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
FACT

HRHQueenPhil:
this is so painful
i pray the family can bear this
pls find out the secret to a heaven on earth marriage before entering unless na one chance be dat
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by miqos02(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
YoungLionken:

Majority of our forefathers, down to our very own parents had successful marriages, but we can't say same about this so-called modern era..

Tueh!!!

you cant be too sure, so many of the women then had no choice than stay.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by ImoleNaija: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
A girl just wants to make money and live the soft life

Marriage is fast becoming obsolete. May God help the nowaday ladies & men.

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
When a woman Who got nothing before marriage later start seeing money because she married a buoyant man or man from wealthy family , feminism will start.
Seriously, i don't understand the reason why you quote me on my mention. I'm not helineus & i guess it was an oversight from you?
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Aboguede(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Some fellow men are just clutter chasers

How can u open ur eyes and go and marry a mad Internet celebrity and well known femini shocked

2 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by djon78(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
ecolime:
No be last year or 2 years ago dem marry ni? Oga oo.. Now I see why many guys are scared of marriage these days?

At this junction, our ladies might clock age 50 and above before they finally get someone to settle down with.

The things seen today is very strange indeed
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Hdhdhd(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Maybe dem don assign her as the daughter in-law to de pack olu Jacob shit and piss
She come decide say divorce is the only way out

3 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by highness25(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
OneCandleAway:
Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Son's Marriage Crashes - Daughter-In-Law Reveals

Boma Douglas has revealed on her Instagram story that she is no longer married to the son of famous actors Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs...

She says what God cannot do does not exist and referring to her crashed Marriage, she says there are some thing you dont want God to fix

The former couple have a daughter....
Every good thing has an end.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by djon78(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Aboguede:
Some fellow men are just clutter chasers

How can u open ur eyes and go and marry a mad Internet celebrity and well known femini shocked

As in eh
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by PharNEWS(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Marriage has a lot of complications oo.
BEWARE!
MANNS MARRIAGE IS A FAILURE cool
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by adetayoonas(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hedonini:
"A girl just wants to make money and live the soft life" - so says the stupid woman. On social media for that matter. Ndi wife material.

That explains everything.

Some men sabi marry nonsense sha. There's some kind of mentality in a woman that immediately renders her unmarriageable. In fact, any woman hooked on Instagram/Snapchat/twitter is unmarriageable. No ifs or buts. But foolish men would ignore these signals and go ahead to marry a damaged entity. Just leave them alone to do their runs and form wokeness on top until they grow old and fizzle out. Any attempt to domesticate these wild animals would end in tears.

On point. The husband should be happy by now. He is lucky she's gone

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by HRMK: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
I GUESS THE PARENTS DIDNT REVEAL THE SECRET OF MARRIAGE TO THE SON!TOO BAD!!
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by almarthins(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I can bet anything that if we check now, the thing that broke their marriage is something very stupid which the lady would be at fault but she would claim its the man fault.

Its high time guys should stop getting married because the thing does not favour them any more

Just fvck these oloshos with condom and if you like kids, go raw, make them babymamas and keep it moving. Marrying these girls is like bringing problem to your life angry

No be lie, my man. Modern Nigerian girls are hard to manage

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Auspicious2018: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hedonini:
"A girl just wants to make money and live the soft life" - so says the stupid woman. On social media for that matter. Ndi wife material.

That explains everything.

Some men sabi marry nonsense sha. There's some kind of mentality in a woman that immediately renders her unmarriageable. In fact, any woman hooked on Instagram/Snapchat/twitter is unmarriageable. No ifs or buts. But foolish men would ignore these signals and go ahead to marry a damaged entity. Just leave them alone to do their runs and form wokeness on top until they grow old and fizzle out.

Any attempt to domesticate these wild animals would end in tears.

Above is the summary of 99.9% of men's marital woes but they lack wisdom. They will leave decent looking cool headed girls and run after slay queens.

Where on earth do men think a slay queen get the resources to slay?

If her dad isn't super rich and she doesn't have any tangible source of income but uses an iPhone, wears expensive clothes and hair and you are wowed, congratulations, you just got yourself a slaywife that will be back to the street once she encounters any little challenge in marriage.

Since there is no marriage without challenges, it simply means her days in your home are numbered and becoming a divorcee is inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes by Hassanmaye(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
heniford2:
This torn inbetwn scriptural vaginas of ladies undecided who was raised by dia mother miss serpent since the creation of Adam and Eve, the hoe Eve messed up man even the arrangement of God undecided has 4 man was cut short because of her lazy ass, has decided never to Rest, the keep on hunting Man (boys/men) daily with there infectious scam fake love and that little tap btwn her legs only to devour Man.. Curse be them undecided spit!!
Hahahhahahaha this one women have shown you pepper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.