Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi (21235 Views)

Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Queseda: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Who's okupe in ogun state? Someone that couldn't won his ward under pdp. You dey here dey misyarn.
The guy actually has a point. It's what I also notice about Yoruba people compromise a lot for Igbo but get nothing in return, is it timidity or what exactly

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by 07kjb: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

OKUPE knows he will not win
Wike will not win as well
peter obi will not win
the only contenders here are OSIBANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND FORMER PRESIDENT JONATHAN

U are an enemy to this nation

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Akachai2030(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

peter obi will not win
the only contenders here are OSIBANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND FORMER PRESIDENT JONATHAN
what non sense are you saying seems hunger and poverty has eaten deep into your senses. APC it's very clear had no plan from the on set for Nigeria now your want to give APC again. Wake up from your sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Salvador1: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
itaewon:

you people are something else,you talk like primitive people,and your people both elder and young are crying and wailing telling tinubu to step down because no one from your region compete with him.
that is why you don't deserve any pity,if tinubu step down now you will say something worst than this.

I now believe truly that Igbo deserve the WORST
tribalism has blinded your eyes and sense of reasoning that u can't understand the msg you just qoute.
Tufiakwa.

6 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by lollybee15(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'm a Yoruba man, I love this gesture from Dr. Okupe. He has dropped his ambition for the man I'm rooting for, Peter Obi. He will make a good President for this country. May God give him the PDP's Presidential ticket.

8 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by LegendHero(m): 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol.

The funniest thing is that the endorser and the endorsee never buy PDP presidency form.

That is how you know jokers. Wike declared two days ago and bought his form the next day.

Obi Pandora declared the next day after Atiku did his and up to this day he never purchased form. He has money to buy over $700k valued property in London and have offshore companies and savings but have no money to purchase PDP form.

Doyin Okupe won’t even win his ward before so I am now amazed as to what delegate he can control in PDP primaries to give him this liver.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Akachai2030(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
Yorubas are weaklings, they are always ready to lick the arse of igbos, something the igbos will never do for them, despite the hate and open disdain from the igbos. Fear and timidity is the bane of Yorubas. If it was the other way round, would the igbos have stepped down for them?
religion and tribalism is what is killings this country. Nigeria has to be great again no matter the tribe
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Dapson73(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:
He didn't want to be forced into position to face their demons

ANYWAY, Okupe stood a better chance than Tinubu in the race

Awon shakabula analyst grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by africanman85: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
itaewon:

you people are something else,you talk like primitive people,and your people both elder and young are crying and wailing telling tinubu to step down because no one from your region compete with him.
that is why you don't deserve any pity,if tinubu step down now you will say something worst than this.

I now believe truly that Igbo deserve the WORST
And u think that d person that posted that thing is Igbo ? Don't be deceived. Is just somebody that want to sow seed of discord between Igbo and Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by 07kjb: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
If Nigerians can be reasonable for ones then we can vote Peter OBI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Burgerlomo: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obi candidacy sounds good after all no be only Yoruba and Hausa dey Naija

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by africanman85: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
Akachai2030:
religion and tribalism is what is killings this country. Nigeria has to be great again no matter the tribe
That person that posted that stuff can never be Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by lollybee15(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

peter obi will not win
You are a failure just like the people you called only contenders. Peter Obi will win if given the ticket by his party. He's far better than all those you called contenders.

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
07kjb:
If Nigerians can be reasonable for ones then we can vote Peter OBI
So that he can divert our foreign reserves into his family business like he did in Anambra, or order extrajudicial killings like Awzuku or whatever you call it. A stone has a better chance of becoming president of Nigeria than any Ibo man alive, and that's a fact! You people don't seem to realize how much negative vibes you radiate

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by kingyakos: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
mighty2:
Baba don know say he can't win the primary talkless of becoming president, then he now use style to withdraw from the race and he is now supporting the useless bastard, pandora peter obituary that can never rule this country.
I still say it today that no yeebow human will ever rule this country
Anyway, i still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate

Did you attend a primary education at all?....

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by emperor863(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Read my moniker

Don't you ever mention Tinubu to me again

What (not who) do you think you are? For your information, Tinubu will win the next presidential elections and there is absolutely nothing you or your useless cannibal relatives can do about it. It will mark the beginning of your travails in the south west. Mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by simplesearch: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obi is a good human and material manager, he showed it while in the service of Anambra as governor by what he left behind for his predecessor. Fidelity bank is also a testament to what good a manager he was and still is. While am apolitical but will surely give him my vote by God's grace when the time comes, even if it means wasting it at the end of the day. For all I care, wouldn't my vote also be a waste if I give it to an assured winner who would later unleash economic terror on the populace?

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by adefitim(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by 07kjb: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

So that he can divert our foreign reserves into his family business like he did in Anambra, or order extrajudicial killings like Awzuku or whatever you call it. A stone has better chance of becoming president of Nigeria than any Ibo man alive, and that's a fact! You people don't seem to realize how much negative vibes you radiate

Keep deceiving yourselves with fake informations,....you will fry and eat your propaganda alone this time, you want the northerners to turn against him because he is an Igbo man is not gonna work shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
incandescentena:
He didn't want to be forced into position to face their demons

ANYWAY, Okupe stood a better chance than Tinubu in the race
are you sure of this. If you said Peter obi has a better chance i won't deny but okupe haba you are so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Read my moniker

Don't you ever mention Tinubu to me again

hahahhahahahahahaha its your BABA u are rejecting like this...if they give u his money, u wont reject grin
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Akachai2030:
what non sense are you saying seems hunger and poverty has eaten deep into your senses. APC it's very clear had no plan from the on set for Nigeria now your want to give APC again. Wake up from your sleep

i said contenders, i did not say winner
read so u will look sensible
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Okugbe the pdp fat maggot still clowning. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
lollybee15:
You are a failure just like the people you called only contenders. Peter Obi will win if given the ticket by his party. He's far better than all those you called contenders.

you are the failure who dosent know how to talk without insulting
waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
[[s]quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=111506223]Obi is very intelligent , he will make a good president [/quote][/s]
So that he can invest our money into his family owned business abi? Rubbish trash.
Smart with making his family rich and nothing more.
Peter Obi-tuary
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by mighty2: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingyakos:

Did you attend a primary education at all?....
wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home / Ado Doguwa Pays Solidarity Visit On Tinubu In Abuja, Says He Remains In APC / Why Buhari Was Absent At Emergency FEC Meeting – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.