Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi (21209 Views)

Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Sheggy13(m): 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
Yorubas are weaklings, they are always ready to lick the arse of igbos, something the igbos will never do for them, despite the hate and open disdain from the igbos. Fear and timidity is the bane of Yorubas. If it was the other way round, would the igbos have stepped down for them?
Some of you don't think before talking. So Okupe represents all Yorubas for you to make this idiotic general statement. Okupe in the first place knows he stands no choice. He was just fooling himself and has decided to face reality finally. How does that translate to Yorubas licking arse of Igbos?
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by cracky2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

OKUPE knows he will not win
Wike will not win as well
peter obi will not win
the only contenders here are OSIBANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND FORMER PRESIDENT JONATHAN

Tinubu and atiku will not win as well... can't they learn from their mate who respectfully stepped down for younger brains to continue

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Duru009(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
The QUESTION here is can an Igbo MAN ever support a YORUBA man for a PRESIDENT.....?
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by mighty2: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
moneyissweet:
Igbo man will rule Nigeria in 2023,but too sad you will not be alive then to witness it.

back to sender, the curse is on you
Mark this, no yeebow human will ever rule this country
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by 00FFT00(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
Yorubas are weaklings, they are always ready to lick the arse of igbos, something the igbos will never do for them, despite the hate and open disdain from the igbos. Fear and timidity is the bane of Yorubas. If it was the other way round, would the igbos have stepped down for them?

Stop promoting hate.
Our collective wellbeing is not about Yoruba and Igbo.
This tribal hegemony fight which we regrettably inherited from the generation before us, has left us all in the mud.

Should we continue?.
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Huffington: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
Eediot. Didn't Ekwueme step down for Obasanjo in 1999?
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by techWriter3: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
politicians is very intelligent , he will make a good prez

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Polchiz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Duru009:
The QUESTION here is can an Igbo MAN ever support a YORUBA man for a PRESIDENT.....?
Which tribe was the stronghold of OBJ?
Or is OBJ not a yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Igbunu4: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Read my moniker

Don't you ever mention Tinubu to me again

grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by okenwa101(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:

How did Obasanjo got PDP ticket in 1999, just from prison the Igbo's had empathy and decided to compensate the Yorubas for June 12, go listen to prof ABC Nwosu recent revelations. Ingratitude is bad, continue.. ..

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by gentiles(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
okenwa101:

How did Obasanjo got PDP ticket in 1999, just from prison the Igbo's had empathy and decided to compensate the Yorubas for June 12, go listen to prof ABC Nwosu recent revelations. Ingratitude is bad, continue.. ..
Will you shut up. You had no other option than to vote a Yoruba because the two presidential candidates were Yorubas. You igbos even voted against falae that was the actual Yoruba candidate. Hypocrite.
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by gentiles(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Huffington:
Eediot. Didn't Ekwueme step down for Obasanjo in 1999?
Ekwueme did not step down for obj in 1999 and 2003, he contested against him and lost. You are too ignorant.
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by moneyissweet(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yes, because you will Dead and gone by then.

Too sad.

mighty2:
back to sender, the curse is on you
Mark this, no yeebow human will ever rule this country
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by mighty2: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
moneyissweet:
Yes, because me and my family will be Dead and gone by then.

Too sad.

fixed, if that is what you want, may God grant you your request
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by phkka1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
I respect you Okupe. For standing on the truth and respecting the words of your elder, you must surely be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by moneyissweet(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fool, you ended up cursing your entire generation.

LoL

Sucker.

mighty2:
fixed, if that is what you want, may God grant you your request

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by CaptainAyub: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Queseda:

The guy actually has a point. It's what I also notice about Yoruba people compromise a lot for Igbo but get nothing in return, is it timidity or what exactly
One thing I've found out about some of you yorubas is yiu lie to yourselves a lot and call it sophistication. That was how PDP and GEJ supported Mulikat Adeola Akande to be speaker HOR during GEJ's tenure but Yoruba reps worked with northern reps to dash it to one their slave masters Tambuwal and turned around to blame GEJ for marginalization.
Ekwueme and Solomon Lar formed PDP but gave the ticket to Obasanjo who was in prison when PDP was formed.
Ogbonnaya Onu already won the APP presidential ticket but relinquished it so APP could go into alliance with AD with Olu Falae as presidential candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Danzakidakura(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
the lord that is your Shepard must be a devil because I am very sure you are not a Christian.
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by ajutant(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
mighty2:
Baba don know say he can't win the primary talkless of becoming president, then he now use style to withdraw from the race and he is now supporting the useless bastard, pandora peter obituary that can never rule this country.
I still say it today that no yeebow human will ever rule this country
Anyway, i still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
This one is completely deluded with a fish brain.
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Gangster1ms: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
itaewon:

you people are something else,you talk like primitive people,and your people both elder and young are crying and wailing telling tinubu to step down because no one from your region compete with him.
that is why you don't deserve any pity,if tinubu step down now you will say something worst than this.

I now believe truly that Igbo deserve the WORST
You're falling for their divide and conquer tactic.. I won't be surprised if the user you quoted is a yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by holicupp(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:

Sniper is not up to 1k grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obi still remains the only hope for this corrupt nation coz a good business man and economist.

Wish Nigeria will give him the opportunity to turn this nation to african china

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by Str8talk21: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
That bile of hatred for d Igbos u r spewing out like a trash will consume u.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by LordOfTheGame: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:

This your strategy is stale already and therefore won't work anymore. Agent of devilish division from the land of the islamic terrorists vampires.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by rickyrex(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
gentiles:
do you know how many igbos would have compete with obasanjo yet they submitted to him to rule even when you yoruba's rejected him for falaye. Clare your conscience before you speak

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by ProudImolite: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Chaiiii, a very nice man but his yoruba brothers will not love this. They might lynch this man oooo because of how evil they are
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by ProudImolite: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
onumadu:
My smart money is now on Peter Obi to become the next president of Nigeria come 2023.
Okupe is not your average Joe in Nigerian politics. He knows a lot.
Congrats to Obi, the president in waiting.
He was Goodluck Jonathan's aide, he had 3 positions under GEJ administration
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by EdwardRandy(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2022
gentiles:
Fvck off! Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by EdwardRandy(m): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
Baba don know say he can't win the primary talkless of becoming president, then he now use style to withdraw from the race and he is now supporting the useless bastard, pandora peter obituary that can never rule this country.
I still say it today that no yeebow human will ever rule this country
Anyway, i still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
I hope you have prepared your coffin? Because the way I'm seeing you, you're not far from dying of heart attack next year.

Egbe eluigwe gbagbu o gi dia, ezi!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by 1860sixty: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Lol.

The funniest thing is that the endorser and the endorsee never buy PDP presidency form.

That is how you know jokers. Wike declared two days ago and bought his form the next day.

Obi Pandora declared the next day after Atiku did his and up to this day he never purchased form. He has money to buy over $700k valued property in London and have offshore companies and savings but have no money to purchase PDP form.

Doyin Okupe won’t even win his ward before so I am now amazed as to what delegate he can control in PDP primaries to give him this liver.
[/s]
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by mighty2: 5:02am On Mar 31, 2022
EdwardRandy:

I hope you have prepared your coffin? Because the way I'm seeing you, you're not far from dying of heart attack next year.

Egbe eluigwe gbagbu o gi dia, ezi!
we dey watch ooh, your eye go soon clear
Re: Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Read my moniker

Don't you ever mention Tinubu to me again

go and sleep cos u ll continue to see tinubu here... Okupe who would have given Him ticket self... As for okwute he won't get the ticket...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Hits Atiku’s Campaigners Linking Him To Violence In Rivers / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Senators-elect / Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.