Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This (49564 Views)

Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by rickleye: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
fineboynl:
you are a compound fool for this statement.

ey, I know right !
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by citadels(f): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2022
You did fantastic. Ignore her and even so quit the so called relationship it’s a handwriting
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by SUPRRA: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2022
teach me work
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2022
jumper524:
You should try to correct her.
Watch if she takes correction.
Trust me, you'll love a bad person who takes correction that a good person who takes none at all.
See if she's the type that takes correction at first.
i wish i could like this a thousand times. It is impossible to love someone who cannot take correction.

1 Like

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by omonighoblessing(f): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2022
TheOldGods:
hmmm. Were is your sister
she is in Lagos... Enter my Dm let's continue there
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by TheOldGods: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
omonighoblessing:
she is in Lagos... Enter my Dm let's continue there
my email address doesn't work on here. Send me your email and let me chat you up. Thanks.
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by dbestuncle: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Very correct! Don't spoil the good relationship but keep up mature conversation and situation like this to help you to know her the more. But don't conclude ladies can be very funny. She even refused to eat imagine that

Blunttruth:

You are the one who spoilt her. You can't make a decision with just one incidence. Keep up the act for like 6 months then you will know whether to take her serious or dump her

Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by omonighoblessing(f): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
TheOldGods:
my email address doesn't work on here. Send me your email and let me chat you up. Thanks.
ib.favour@gmail.com
Re: Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This by 21sailor: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
xrayfab:

Poster you have already seen the red flag and ur still seeking for advice. If she can blackmail u and act what you just posted. You re in hot soup. Don't come here again to give us story that touch the heart. Kindly discard that girl peacefully without making it look complicated. You re already seeing a vampire and you want to find out more if she can drink ur blood. Some guys u na too mumu aswear

Hello you sent me a mail, unfortunately I'm unable to reply.
Here's my mail Jahblessahfimi@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.